Windows 10: Watch thread

Discus and support Watch thread in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; What is watch thread? It keeps coming up when I want to shut down or restart my computer. It seems like something is running in the background when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Karen Lloyd, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Watch thread

What is watch thread? It keeps coming up when I want to shut down or restart my computer. It seems like something is running in the background when I am on the computer. Is this something I need to get rid of?

Karen Lloyd, Nov 26, 2018
  2. s1rrah Win User

ScienceMark thread (with score list)

BTW ... the scores ranking is placed in this thread via periodic new posts. sort of different than other bench threads, where the scores are usually the very first post in the thread and updates are simply always made to that first post.

as stated above, PT is the owner of the thread and he updates at minimum, once a day if not more.

you can step back through this thread to see the last scores listing ... a day or two ago.

s1rrah, Nov 26, 2018
  3. trt740 Win User
    Which should I buy or is it a waste of money

k thx ket if you have a cpu stepping guide list it on my thread in overclocking

trt740, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Naki Win User

Watch thread

Suggestion: New sticky thread

Suggest adding thread with current/newly released versions of GPU-Z.
    Other programs have such threads in their forums.

Thread could have current GPU-Z version number listed in its title+release date of it.

Thema:

Watch thread

1. Watch thread - Similar Threads - Watch thread

2. My laptop is getting DPC watch violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is getting DPC watch violation: My laptop suddenly freezes , and then the bluescreen appears with watchdog violation message. I've tried everything - updating windows and graphic driver , running the windows memory diagnostic tool in extended mode . Please tell me how to resolve this issue. Here is the link...
  3. My laptop is getting DPC watch violation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is getting DPC watch violation: My laptop suddenly freezes , and then the bluescreen appears with watchdog violation message. I've tried everything - updating windows and graphic driver , running the windows memory diagnostic tool in extended mode . Please tell me how to resolve this issue. Here is the link...
  4. how can I watch video from trail camera on my computer?

how can I watch video from trail camera on my computer?: what do I have to do to view video from my trail camera on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-watch-video-from-trail-camera-on-my/f86b4d93-fd60-4e6c-a5be-7d7d868c45f3
  5. watch thread

in Windows 10 Gaming
    watch thread: Hi there! There is an error message that says "watch thread" is preventing my computer from restarting, but I cannot find any apps or any tasks in my task manager with this name. What is is?...
  6. watch thread

watch thread: Hi there! There is an error message that says "watch thread" is preventing my computer from restarting, but I cannot find any apps or any tasks in my task manager with this name. What is is?...
  7. What is Watch Thread?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is Watch Thread?: I haven't seen an official answer in any prior forum posts so I'm asking anew. What is Watch Thread? It is NOT trademarked therefore I assume BAD. I am aware it has absolutely nothing to do with Mozilla Firefox. I lost access to nearly my entire computer - screen...
  8. Watch thread and integrated Camera Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Watch thread and integrated Camera Driver: I keep getting an error message that says "watch thread" is preventing my computer from closing/restarting, but I cannot find any apps or any tasks in my task manager with this name. I have looked at other responses in the community and tried the recommendations but without...
  9. System thread exception not handled - bcmwl63a.sys - watching YT video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System thread exception not handled - bcmwl63a.sys - watching YT video: Hello and thank you for any assistance you can give. I am running Win 10 Pro - Insider build 18917. I have uploaded this information to MS as well but I have found that this site is extremely knowledgeable & helpful so I thought I'd ask here as well. When the error occurred:...
  10. What is a program called "Watch Thread?"

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is a program called "Watch Thread?": I keep getting an error when trying to shutdown saying the app "Watch Thread" is preventing the shutdown. Does anyone know what this app is and how i can get rid of it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. watch thread

2. what is watchthread preventing shutdown

3. watch thread app

4. what is watchthread app,
  5. watchthread,
  6. what is watchthread,
  7. watchthreat,
  8. what is watch thread preventing shutdown,
  9. watch thread program,
  10. watchthread windows 10,
  11. what is watch thread,