Windows 10: WATCH VIOLATIONS after power outage

Discus and support WATCH VIOLATIONS after power outage in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello, after the electricity was cut off, the computer started to give an error. When I use it for 10-20 minutes, I get WATCHDOG VIOLATION error.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IvanAppolonov, Jun 5, 2021.

1. WATCH VIOLATIONS after power outage

hello, after the electricity was cut off, the computer started to give an error. When I use it for 10-20 minutes, I get WATCHDOG VIOLATION error.

:)

IvanAppolonov, Jun 5, 2021

2. Power outage caused programs to disappear and/or become disfunctional

Hello,

There are few factors that can contribute to the issue you are encountering. Power outages can result in data loss, corruption of folders/files, and programs not functioning.

To assist you further, kindly provide more details by answering the following questions:

• Which browser are you using to check the passwords and favorites section? Provide the list of browsers where you encountered the concern.
    • Have you tried using another account to verify if the programs are still missing on your program list?

There is a possibility that the drive index has been corrupted. We highly suggest that you check your hard drive and scan for errors by following these steps:

• Open This PC on File Explorer and locate your hard drive.
    • Right-click and choose Properties.
    • Under Tools tab, click on Check Now button.

After scanning the hard drive, hidden files and folders, as well as lost data can be restored.

Additionally, we advise running the System File Checker as another way for us to check or scan for data corruptions in Windows system files that can be affected by the power outage. To do so, follow the steps on this article:

Using System File Checker in Windows 10.

Let us know of any details pertaining to your concern.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jun 5, 2021
  3. westom Win User
    Power Outage

Good. Only the most naive make blanket declarations. The educated also say why a power outage causes damage to each component. Obviously, irregular current, harmonics, etc are not power outages. And your knowledge also says electronics work just fine even when incandescent bulbs dim to 50% intensity. Those irregularities are perfectly ideal power to all electronics. Obviously from manufacturer specs and industry standards.

But others claim they 'know' a power outage causes electronics damage. And cannot even identify one component damaged by that outage. They just know because they just know. You are educated. Therefore you can always include the reasons why you know - with numbers.

What component is destroyed by a power outage? And why? Include references to the datasheet or some other equivalent fact used by the educated. And, as always required, the numbers.

westom, Jun 5, 2021
  4. WATCH VIOLATIONS after power outage

RAM went bad after power outage?

In our country we get power outages regularly, where i live power outage occurs at list once a week, but sometimes several times during the day or week. The thing that baffles me is its been like this for many years and i have never used a surge protector, tho i have thought of buying one.

Good thing is despite all the outages, i have never had any electrical appliance damaged. But normally when the power goes out most people switch off power from the wall sockets just to be safe

Protagonist, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

WATCH VIOLATIONS after power outage

1. WATCH VIOLATIONS after power outage - Similar Threads - WATCH VIOLATIONS power

2. Power Outage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Outage: Hi, there was a sudden power outage in my area and my PC was shut down. I was able to turn on the PC without issue but when I run DISM it says I have errors?C:\Windows\System32>DISM/sfc /scannow Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.22621.2792 Error: 87...
  3. Power Outage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power Outage: Hi, there was a sudden power outage in my area and my PC was shut down. I was able to turn on the PC without issue but when I run DISM it says I have errors?C:\Windows\System32>DISM/sfc /scannow Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.22621.2792 Error: 87...
  4. Low fps after power outage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low fps after power outage: Last night, the power went out while the computer was on, there is no lag in Windows, but all the games I got constant 75 FPS fell between 35-50. There is no heating problem in the case, all settings are set to high performance, I reset the BIOS, reinstalled the video card...
  5. Low fps after power outage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low fps after power outage: Last night, the power went out while the computer was on, there is no lag in Windows, but all the games I got constant 75 FPS fell between 35-50. There is no heating problem in the case, all settings are set to high performance, I reset the BIOS, reinstalled the video card...
  6. DMP WATCHDOGS VIOLATIONS after power outage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DMP WATCHDOGS VIOLATIONS after power outage: hello, after the electricity was cut off, the computer started to give an error. When I use it for 10-20 minutes, I get WATCHDOG VIOLATION error....
  7. DMP WATCHDOGS VIOLATIONS after power outage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DMP WATCHDOGS VIOLATIONS after power outage: hello, after the electricity was cut off, the computer started to give an error. When I use it for 10-20 minutes, I get WATCHDOG VIOLATION error....
  8. Trouble after power outage

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Trouble after power outage: Last night we has a short, flicker-type power outage. My computer and my DVR are the only things it shut down. When I turned my computer back on, I first got my lock screen, like normal, then when I clicked to get the sign-in screen, I got a blue screen where I had to sign...
  9. Windows10 after power outage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows10 after power outage: After a power outage, my Windows10 will not reboot properly. I have a back screen with a few limited icons. Recovery under Settings does not eliminate the problem. I cannot access any of my working files. Can anyone help advise please?...
  10. Data gain after power outage?

in Windows 10 Support
    Data gain after power outage?: Just lol. Power went out and came back after 5 mins. and at boot Windows wanted to scan & repair C:, I let it (was fast due to SSD). After that, in the desktop I saw a intact personal text file from 2017 October. Just how? edit: now I'm thinking maybe that file was...