Windows 10: Watchdog is constantly getting some error any of ten different ones so far !!!!

Discus and support Watchdog is constantly getting some error any of ten different ones so far !!!! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Watchdog is constantly getting some error any of ten different ones so far and rebooting my system to the point it is unusable! I have sone a reset and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Becky_au, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Becky_au Win User

Watchdog is constantly getting some error any of ten different ones so far !!!!

Watchdog is constantly getting some error any of ten different ones so far and rebooting my system to the point it is unusable! I have sone a reset and still have the same problem this computer was fine till about a week ago so how do i turn watchdog off as it is useless like this?

:)

Becky_au, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Becky_au Win User

Watchdog is constantly getting some error any of ten different ones so far and rebooting my system to the point it is unusable! I have sone a reset and still have the same problem this computer was fine till about a week ago so how do i turn watchdog off
    as it is useless like this?

Becky_au, Sep 29, 2019
  3. AndreePin Win User
    DPC Watchdog Error

Hi,

DPC Watchdog Violation (error code: DPC_Watchdog_Violation) is a common issue in the Windows operating system. It's occurred due to some specific reasons, like unsupported SSD firmware, old SSD driver version, hardware incompatibility
    issues, or system files are corrupted. To isolate this concern, kindly answer the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so
      far?

AndreePin, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Becky_au Win User

Simple answer is yes BS of death and some and the error is usually some thing about memory access violation or some other thing that makes no sense when I have this following system:

AMD FX 8150 3.6 GHz

32 GB RAM

WIN 10 PRO

5x hard drives

OS disk is a 128 GB SSD and when this BSof D happens it more often or not says the C drive is faulty and needs repair and does it then boots back in and runs for 1 to 2 minutes or upto 1 or 2 hours before it happens again there is no one thing that seems
    to trip it over and as I stated I just did a complete reset and haven't even got half my programs reloaded it crashes mainly when I am trying to find things in explorer to either install or to put onto a USB key for another computer I am trying to rebuild
    also.

So far that seems to be the only constant that causes it to first freeze and then give the BS of D with the watchdog error. it is not the only thing that seems to trip it over though even when downloading from net it will crash as above and before my reset
    it has spent 8 hours of today just rebooting sitting idle and then crashing and rebooting even with nothing going on just idle.

Becky_au, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Watchdog is constantly getting some error any of ten different ones so far !!!! - Similar Threads - Watchdog constantly getting

2. I get constant bsod with different error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get constant bsod with different error code: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/4m8j03ke4d9579lfjxw6b/h?dl=0&rlkey=z0v0j4tacu17h89ib28k9kb0v here are my mini dump files,I have tried several things but not working.to clean install, reset my win 10Buy new dram set, I have try to use only one of dram stick from old/new stick...
  3. I get constant bsod with different error code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I get constant bsod with different error code: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/4m8j03ke4d9579lfjxw6b/h?dl=0&rlkey=z0v0j4tacu17h89ib28k9kb0v here are my mini dump files,I have tried several things but not working.to clean install, reset my win 10Buy new dram set, I have try to use only one of dram stick from old/new stick...
  4. Multiple daily BSOD (so far different every time)

Multiple daily BSOD (so far different every time): Windows version: 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1055) I have been getting several BSODs for half a year which prompted me to switch to Linux so I could continue my studies, it's important to note that even Linux froze and became totally unresponsive (not even the NumLock/CapsLock...
  5. Crashing and getting a Watchdog error constantly?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crashing and getting a Watchdog error constantly?: Quick specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x RAM:16GB Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 1TB harddrive Running windows 10 Mobo: asustek prime b450m-a So like the title says I’ve been getting constant weird crashes and freezes on a comp that’s about a year old. I contacted...
  6. Constant messages - "Help" I've found so far not helpful

in Windows 10 Customization
    Constant messages - "Help" I've found so far not helpful: [ATTACH] StartIsBack was uninstalled (by a MicroSoft tech) to fix a locked up situation after an upgrade months ago. That's not a problem, but the constant "Compatability Assistant" messages are driving me crazy!!! How do I stop them before I actually lose my mind?...
  7. BSOD every ten mins or so. Each one different from the last

BSOD every ten mins or so. Each one different from the last: The last week or so I've been getting a BSOD every 5 or 10 mins. Lots of different ones. (Driver IRQ not less or equal) (system thread exception not handled)(system service exception)(apc index mismatch) to name a few.I have updated all of my drivers and my bios is the newest...
  8. So Far, So Good

in Windows 10 Support
    So Far, So Good: After installing Windows 10 onto my Dell 1545 it appears to run faster than Win-7 and while it will take some time to get used to MS Edge it appears to run faster as well. Learning curve is fair and not too steep. Happy so far. Hopefully I can install the ISO and new GF...
  9. Impressed so far

in Windows 10 Support
    Impressed so far: The upgrade had a hiccup but I've been very pleased with Windows 10 so far My observations ... All programs and hardware work with no modifications (was running 8.1) Full screen apps are manageable from standard PC desktop Like the new UI style, multiple desktops, task...
  10. So far so good Windows10

in Windows 10 Support
    So far so good Windows10: Installed Windows10 on two ASUS computers one running Win7pro the other 8.1,both installed Win10 without a problem. All files and installed programs were there after the instillation. Even my very old Paint Shop Pro 7 used on an XD computer again is working. But on the 8.1...