Windows 10: Watchdog Violation- Blue Screen

Discus and support Watchdog Violation- Blue Screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased a brand new laptop in January 2019, and I have been getting the blue screen (watchdog violation) way too frequently. I usually work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GoldAce23407912, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Watchdog Violation- Blue Screen

Hi,

I purchased a brand new laptop in January 2019, and I have been getting the blue screen (watchdog violation) way too frequently. I usually work on my laptop and I close the lid before leaving it. Almost every time I open the lid I get the blue screen and it is quite aggravating. I followed a forum on how to gather the information for evaluation, I just need somebody to look at it and identify the thing causing this. I apologize if neither of these work, I am trying my best to solve this. Thank you

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yCk8NY5VfMug70Eg09-Ik9P6gMgjsCO4

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qDcOwlLAl-ufUMHNW_A80l_edgOischN

:)

GoldAce23407912, Apr 10, 2019
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Windows 10 - Blue Screen / WatchDog Violation

Hi,

Incompatible drivers can cause the Watchdog Violation blue screen error. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we can provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Are you using a third-party antivirus program?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest carefully following the steps suggested

here
    for troubleshooting blue screen errors. That article was specifically created for resolving stop (also called blue screen) errors that happen in Windows 10.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Apr 10, 2019
  3. brandonwh64, Apr 10, 2019
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Watchdog Violation- Blue Screen

rtwjunkie, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

Watchdog Violation- Blue Screen

1. Watchdog Violation- Blue Screen - Similar Threads - Watchdog Violation Blue

2. DPC Watchdog Violation blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC Watchdog Violation blue screen: my computer bluescreens only when playing roblox. it freezes and all audio stops then it bluescreens and restarts. it keeps telling me dpc watchdog violation.here are some minidumps:...
  3. DPC Watchdog Violation blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC Watchdog Violation blue screen: my computer bluescreens only when playing roblox. it freezes and all audio stops then it bluescreens and restarts. it keeps telling me dpc watchdog violation.here are some minidumps:...
  4. Blue Screen DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen DPC Watchdog Violation: Hello, I've been having frequent system crashes showing the DPC Watchdog Violation.I've done disk and memory checks, checked for new drivers, and reinstalled a program that appeared to be using outdated drivers, but the problem persists.The minidump files from yesterday and...
  5. Blue Screen DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen DPC Watchdog Violation: Hello, I've been having frequent system crashes showing the DPC Watchdog Violation.I've done disk and memory checks, checked for new drivers, and reinstalled a program that appeared to be using outdated drivers, but the problem persists.The minidump files from yesterday and...
  6. Watchdog Violation Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Watchdog Violation Blue Screen: H all,I need help on the above, it start blue screen this morning for every 5min i turn on my laptop.My mini dump file and system info in below one drive link:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjNGaQVWZ9QJl0ytvtvF-IKbUPLc?e=h4ut2cThanks for helping...
  7. Blue Screen DCP watchdog violation

Blue Screen DCP watchdog violation: Hello, After a while of trying to figure out what is happening to my computer, I found this warning in the event viewer: "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8017eafb320, 0x0000000000000000."...
  8. Blue screen DPC watchdog violation.

Blue screen DPC watchdog violation.: I was watching youtube on my desktop and it froze and looped sound from the past half second then it Bsod on me. Here is a link to the dmp file on google drive: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkWRaAhUDM5njB1008fC4A_f6cmb...
  9. DPC Watchdog Violation Blue Screen

DPC Watchdog Violation Blue Screen: Ever since I built my PC in 2016 I have had the DPC Watchdog Violation Blue Screen appear usually whilst playing high performance certain games. The computer will freeze for a few minutes and then the blue screen will appear. The blue screen stays at 0% and doesn't progress...
  10. Blue Screen with Watchdog Violation

Blue Screen with Watchdog Violation: I got this Watchdog Bluescreen while using Steam. Any ideas what caused it? 119331