Windows 10: WatchDogs Free giveaway

Discus and support WatchDogs Free giveaway in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Uplay is giving Watchdogs away for free https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/event/...giveaway-2017/ [img] 97414 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dude, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Dude Win User

WatchDogs Free giveaway

Dude, Nov 5, 2017

2. My key wont work after clean install of Win10 2 months after upgrading from 8.1

The entitlement upgrade is a one-off thing. It is done that way because of new technology (entitlement activation). It will end with expiration of the giveaway next July. Remember, this is a free copy of Windows.

Cbarnhorst, Nov 5, 2017
  3. RAM giveaway/Update

I was wondering for some people that don't have that much RAM that they should be able to get RAM from either a update or free giveaway

This would really help LOTS of people

DexterBenson, Nov 5, 2017
  4. WatchDogs Free giveaway

ThrashZone, Nov 5, 2017
  5. AddRAM Win User
    Good catch Doug, love those free games and Trials, right now there are some great trials on Origin.

And keep watching those prices, I got RE7 for half price ($29.99) and Star Wars Battlefront for $4.99 that was a steal.

AddRAM, Nov 5, 2017
  6. I liked the first Watch Dogs a lot more than the second one. I just preferred the dark, gritty Chicago setting to sunny, cheerful San Francisco. Thanks for the heads up, Dude!

blackroseMD1, Nov 6, 2017
  7. Hi,
    Interesting review
    If my internet connection ever gets back to normal I might take a spin *Smile
    Freaking comcast outage or might as well be an outage seeing a 150mb file takes 25 minutes to download a game would take a week lol *Biggrin

ThrashZone, Nov 6, 2017
  8. Dude Win User

WatchDogs Free giveaway

Maybe it just their DNS, try Open DNS

Setup Guide | OpenDNS

Dude, Nov 6, 2017
  9. Just downloaded. Next item on the list: gaming! *Biggrin

Thanks! Do they do that often?

RingTailCoon, Nov 6, 2017
  10. Ubisoft doesn't do it regularly, as far as I've noticed. EA gives away a game through their Origin client every month, but it's usually something much older than a game like Watch Dogs.

blackroseMD1, Nov 7, 2017
  11. AddRAM Win User
    AddRAM, Nov 7, 2017
  12. RingTailCoon, Nov 7, 2017
  13. WatchDogs Free giveaway

Hi,
    Thanks I might try that this weekend *Smile

ThrashZone, Nov 7, 2017
  14. AddRAM Win User
    Battlefield 1 and Mass Effect Andromeda both have 10 hour trials.

Origin

AddRAM, Nov 8, 2017
  15. Yes and after that you can merrily deinstall it all...

RingTailCoon, Nov 8, 2017
Thema:

WatchDogs Free giveaway

1. WatchDogs Free giveaway - Similar Threads - WatchDogs Free giveaway

2. SwifDoo PDF PRO Giveaway

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SwifDoo PDF PRO Giveaway: SwifDoo is a well-known developer of popular PDF software like SwifDoo PDF. they are running a giveaway for SwifDoo PDF PRO on Softpedia. In this giveaway, you can get SwifDoo PDF PRO for one year completely free which would otherwise cost you more than USD 69. GIVEAWAY...
  3. Free MiniTool Partition Wizard Pro, Today only, Giveaway Of The Day

Free MiniTool Partition Wizard Pro, Today only, Giveaway Of The Day: I just installed and registered my free copy of MiniTool Partition Wizard Pro. You can get it here. Giveaway of the Day - free licensed software daily 145373
  4. O&O Diskimage giveaway

O&O Diskimage giveaway: O&O fans might be interested in the new O&O Diskimage Pro v15 - available on special for £8 ( or $10 ) O&O Software - special There is also O&O Diskimage Pro v12 available free. Lots of options including imaging to their regular format, or to vhd ( V15 also does vhdx ). Also...
  5. Get MiniTool ShadowMaker Professional free to celebrate World Backup Day

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Get MiniTool ShadowMaker Professional free to celebrate World Backup Day: Regular backups are the best way to protect your files from loss – whether it's from a hardware failure, ransomware attack, theft, or accidental damage. To mark World Backup Day, which takes place on March 31, MiniTool offered to get MiniTool ShadowMaker Pro for free and...
  6. VoodooShield Pro 4.68 Giveaway

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    VoodooShield Pro 4.68 Giveaway: Grab it while still available Giveaway of the Day. VoodooShield Pro 4.68 - Stop all viruses with VoodooShield! 122625
  7. Joyoshare HEIC Converter for Windows Giveaway

Joyoshare HEIC Converter for Windows Giveaway: Hi friends, Joyoshare, one professional multimedia software provider, now offers a 100% free giveaway for its hot product HEIC Converter for Windows to convert HEIC to JPG, PNG and more. Besides, other popular apps such as Joyoshare Media Cutter for Windows, Screen Recorder...
  8. minitool drive imager giveaway

minitool drive imager giveaway: For any minitool partition wizard fans: There is a giveaway of their imaging program at GOTD -only a few hours left. The GOTD reg key also works with the trial Pro download from minitool site Giveaway of the Day. MiniTool ShadowMaker Pro 2.0 - Reliable data protection and...
  9. Insurgency Steam Game Giveaway! **** GIVEAWAY EXPIRED****

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Insurgency Steam Game Giveaway! **** GIVEAWAY EXPIRED****: *****THIS GIVEAWAY IS EXPIRED***** Merry Christmas everyone! I am giving away one PC game via Steam Gift. The game is called "Insurgency". It's a multi-player tactical FPS game. Whoever wins the game, I would just need the email address (via PM) to send the Steam Gift...
  10. Largest FREE Microsoft eBook Giveaway

in Windows 10 News
    Largest FREE Microsoft eBook Giveaway: It’s that time of year again, and today I am kicking off my annual FREE MICROSOFT EBOOK GIVEAWAY extravaganza! And this time, I’m posting MORE FREE EBOOKS in this post than I ever have in any of my previous giveaways! Based on this, you will notice something different about...