Windows 10: watching live stream tv on pc that is hardwire connected to cable tv source. how do I do it?

Discus and support watching live stream tv on pc that is hardwire connected to cable tv source. how do I do it? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My pc is hardwired to the same modem that provides hardwire cable signal to my tv's around the house so I know the signal is coming in the back of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ScottGood1, Sep 4, 2018.

1. watching live stream tv on pc that is hardwire connected to cable tv source. how do I do it?

My pc is hardwired to the same modem that provides hardwire cable signal to my tv's around the house so I know the signal is coming in the back of my pc. I just want to watch real time tv on my computer from the cable system service that I am already paying for monthly. I am sure there is a frequency difference and a resolution difference with that cable signal but there has to be a software patch or app that can "interpret" for the computer monitor.

:)

ScottGood1, Sep 4, 2018

2. Watch Live cable TV via my TV tuner card ? Any app in WIndows 10 to watch TV

Original title: Watch Live cable TV via my TV tuner card ?

I am now running Windows 10 pro .. I (previously) watched live cable TV on my desktop via an installed cable TV tuner card but Windows Media Center is gone. Can anyone recommend a solution or a replacement software/app to utilize my cable TV connection and
    TV tuner card.

MarkRidgeway, Sep 4, 2018
  3. totoanon Win User
    Watch online tv streaming

the n95 8gb doesnt support live streaming tv. only n96, n97 and 5800, if your trying to watch streaming tv via a web site then you need to find one that shows its streams via real player. there is always the bbc live tv beta aplication that you can download
    from the bbc mobile website as long as your in the uk.

totoanon, Sep 4, 2018
  4. totoanon Win User

watching live stream tv on pc that is hardwire connected to cable tv source. how do I do it?

Watch online tv streaming

in the us as far as i am aware you can watch live tv on your phone but i am not aware that the n958gb allows live streaming tv

Message Edited by on 30-Jun-2009 03:53 PM

totoanon, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

watching live stream tv on pc that is hardwire connected to cable tv source. how do I do it?

1. watching live stream tv on pc that is hardwire connected to cable tv source. how do I do it? - Similar Threads - watching live stream

2. How do I stream games from pc computer to my tv?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stream games from pc computer to my tv?: I would like to know how I can stream games that I'm playing on my PC computer to my Vizio TV.I tried the Steam Link but that didn't work.I don't know if this is easy or do I have to buy something...
  3. How do I stream games from pc computer to my tv?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stream games from pc computer to my tv?: I would like to know how I can stream games that I'm playing on my PC computer to my Vizio TV.I tried the Steam Link but that didn't work.I don't know if this is easy or do I have to buy something...
  4. live tv streaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    live tv streaming: Cannot live stream tv channels. Comcast says its the computer, not the router or wifi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-tv-streaming/1646bb83-66a7-4c4a-8738-e52e0ffa4992
  5. Connecting PC and TV by HDMI cable

Connecting PC and TV by HDMI cable: I connected ny computer to the smart TV by a HDMI cable in order to see content on the TV screen. I see the on the TV screen the bottom applications line but not the screen itself....
  6. How to Watch/Stream Movies & TV Purchased Shows on Actual TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Watch/Stream Movies & TV Purchased Shows on Actual TV: Previously before we moved i was able to hookup at the time a HDMI cable from my old video card to the TV, and watch the shows that way, but now Room setup is different and TV isn't as close to PC, and plus now i use the HDMI connection with newer monitor. Is there a...
  7. how do i connect my tv (Dell) to my Panasonic TV by hdmi cable

how do i connect my tv (Dell) to my Panasonic TV by hdmi cable: how do I connect my Dell 7010 computer to my Panasonic tv by hdmi cable both are connected by dongle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-my-tv-dell-to-my-panasonic-tv-by/00ae3d8c-0f9d-4a78-a415-b7635779861e
  8. PC and TV not connecting via HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    PC and TV not connecting via HDMI cable: I have connected my Tablet PC to my smart TV with the correct cable but have so far not got them working together. On the TV I have enabled HDMI and selected the right port, but have not found any relevant settings on the PC. Plus the advice I have found online has not...
  9. Connecting PC to TV with RGB Cable

Connecting PC to TV with RGB Cable: I can't get my HP zBook to display onto a LG TV with RGB cable. I am running Windows 10 Pro. Any help would be greatly appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/connecting-pc-to-tv-with-rgb-cable/a3b5579c-c4a3-44db-9d74-0cb20a89e8bd
  10. how do i connect my pc and tv with bluetooth

how do i connect my pc and tv with bluetooth: how do i connect my pc and tv with bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/how-do-i-connect-my-pc-and-tv-with-bluetooth/5e2f497c-8cd7-45c2-95ed-be49f89530fd