Windows 10: Watching Netflix in NZ

Discus and support Watching Netflix in NZ in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I am unable to get audio from my TV when I play Netflix through their App via my HP desktop. Is there anyone able to give me some tips ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rossreidy1, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Watching Netflix in NZ

Hello. I am unable to get audio from my TV when I play Netflix through their App via my HP desktop.

Is there anyone able to give me some tips ? Thanks.

:)

rossreidy1, Jan 23, 2020

2. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Jan 23, 2020
  3. Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 23, 2020
  4. Watching Netflix in NZ

Cannot get NetFlix

Since installing Windows 10 I cannot watch movies on Netflix. I can access the Netflix website, however, when I click on the show I was watching I get an error message.

I know it's not the Netflix website because I can watch the movies on my other computer.

Any suggestions ??

SassyRider, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

Watching Netflix in NZ

1. Watching Netflix in NZ - Similar Threads - Watching Netflix

2. how to turn off windows lock while watching netflix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to turn off windows lock while watching netflix: how to turn off windows lock while watching Movie on Streaming Apps for example on NETFLIX? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-windows-lock-while-watching/cb02a7f2-17c4-43eb-b4e4-e6f9198a6f2e
  3. how to turn off windows lock while watching netflix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to turn off windows lock while watching netflix: how to turn off windows lock while watching Movie on Streaming Apps for example on NETFLIX? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-windows-lock-while-watching/cb02a7f2-17c4-43eb-b4e4-e6f9198a6f2e
  4. Prime Video or Netflix can't watch in any Browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prime Video or Netflix can't watch in any Browser: Hello everyone,I have Windows10. In any browser i cannot open any film or series on Netflix or Prime Video. I have error code m7702-1003 on Netflix. I try every recommended steps but it doesn't work. Also I download Prime Video App from Microsoft Store unfortunately it...
  5. Prime Video or Netflix can't watch in any Browser

Prime Video or Netflix can't watch in any Browser: Hello everyone,I have Windows10. In any browser i cannot open any film or series on Netflix or Prime Video. I have error code m7702-1003 on Netflix. I try every recommended steps but it doesn't work. Also I download Prime Video App from Microsoft Store unfortunately it...
  6. can i watch netflix episodes downloaded on my samsung a13 phone on my aspire 5 laptop? both...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i watch netflix episodes downloaded on my samsung a13 phone on my aspire 5 laptop? both...: can i watch netflix episodes downloaded on my samsung a13 phone on my aspire 5 laptop? both have the netflix app installed. thankyou,.. i am an unfortunately a tech dummy.:...
  7. can i watch netflix episodes downloaded on my samsung a13 phone on my aspire 5 laptop? both...

can i watch netflix episodes downloaded on my samsung a13 phone on my aspire 5 laptop? both...: can i watch netflix episodes downloaded on my samsung a13 phone on my aspire 5 laptop? both have the netflix app installed. thankyou,.. i am an unfortunately a tech dummy.:...
  8. My friend made me a shortcut so I can watch 4k on Netflix on my 2k monitor and was...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My friend made me a shortcut so I can watch 4k on Netflix on my 2k monitor and was...: So he made me download nircmd then open a text file and write so thing like Setdisplay 3840 2160 And i need it to basically turn off one of my monitors included into the shortcut cause my monitor is 1080 and doesn’t have hdcp 2.2 or something. I usually turn it off in the...
  9. BSOD while watching Netflix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while watching Netflix: Hi, my computer just went BSOD while i was watching Netflix with the App installaed from microsoft store.and there is nothing more running on my computeranyone can tell me what was wrong?hardware:CPU; Ryzen 7 3700XRAM: 32GBGPU: Nvidia 2070Scurrently running Windows 10 Home...
  10. BSOD while watching Netflix

BSOD while watching Netflix: Hi, my computer just went BSOD while i was watching Netflix with the App installaed from microsoft store.and there is nothing more running on my computeranyone can tell me what was wrong?hardware:CPU; Ryzen 7 3700XRAM: 32GBGPU: Nvidia 2070Scurrently running Windows 10 Home...