Windows 10: Watching/streaming Video's

Discus and support Watching/streaming Video's in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Since I installed Win 10 I notice at times when I watch a movie in full screen on any player or stream on you tube full screen the player will min... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Eddievader, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Watching/streaming Video's

Hi,
    Since I installed Win 10 I notice at times when I watch a movie in full screen on any player or stream on you tube full screen the player will min itself or freeze so I have to refresh, watching a movie on a player will result in it just closing or crashing, with some icons appearing in Cortana search space, evga precicision graph out of place etc, these things happen from 5mins or 15 mins into whatever I am watching,is this just an issue with windows/drivers?

Thanks

:)

Eddievader, Aug 25, 2015

2. Streaming Problem on Nokia C1-01

I have done everything to watch stream video but all fail.So,please find a way to watch stream video in my nokia c1 01

Gideondale, Aug 25, 2015
  3. anandvl93 Win User
    Nokia C3 YouTube

go to youtube.com from your phone browser and click watch video it would lead to streaming and you would be able to watch the video if there is no streaming available on your phone then you wont be able to

anandvl93, Aug 25, 2015
Thema:

Watching/streaming Video's

1. Watching/streaming Video's - Similar Threads - Watching streaming Video's

2. Streaming videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Streaming videos: For the last week or so, when I try to play a video in both the OperaGX and Chrome browser, they will freeze for up to a few minutes before playing. The videos will also freeze if I pause them for more than a minute or so, but if I only pause the video for a few seconds, I...
  3. Audio issues when watching videos/live streaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio issues when watching videos/live streaming: So today I've noticed whenever I watch something, whether it'd be live streaming or just a video on YouTube or VLC the audio would sound robotic every now and then, as well as lag a bit. Has anybody experienced this issue and how can I fix this? It was normal yesterday......
  4. cannot watch streaming mp4 videos in Mozilla Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    cannot watch streaming mp4 videos in Mozilla Firefox: I have updated Windows 10 to Anniversary Update ok with no problems..howver i cannot watch streaming mp4 videos in Latest version of Mozilla Firefox..do need to install a codec pack..as there are different sorts.. I tried running Mozilla Firefox in safe mode this did not...
  5. BSOD Watching Streaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Watching Streaming: First off I'm on a fresh install of windows 10 x64 the latest Nov. build I was watching some streams on twitchtv just letting it play not doing anything else on the Pc after two hours of that the bsod occurred saying system_service_exception. Bluescreenviewer stated a bug...
  6. BSOD while playing WOW or watching streaming video

BSOD while playing WOW or watching streaming video: I recently upgraded to Windows 10, and everything has been really smooth, except recently I've started getting increasingly frequent BSOD crashes. It usually gives me the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error, but sometimes I get other ones. It was fairly infrequent, but last night it...
  7. Windows 10 Teaking internet when watching streaming video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Teaking internet when watching streaming video: I was wondering if there is a way to get better results when you watch HD videos online and prevent the pauses due to internet speed. I personally have a fiber 1gb/s connection and can download a HD video file of 8GB in about 5 minutes. So I should not have any problem...
  8. Occasional BSOD while watching videos/streams online

Occasional BSOD while watching videos/streams online: Hello, A few times a week, BSODs occur while I'm watching online videos or streams. The BSODs are always related to ntoskrnl.exe or other system files (I checked with WhoCrashed and BlueScreenView). I have to mention that I keep all drivers updated (apart from an AHCI...
  9. IRQL/KMODE when I watch a stream/video

IRQL/KMODE when I watch a stream/video: Hello everyone, I have this issue for about a month already. Starting with Windows 7 I thought the problem would resolve itself once I switched over to Windows 10. Sadly I was mistaken, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD occur every day when I...
  10. streaming video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    streaming video: Hi. I am running windows 10 and want to stream the video on my PC with my TV which are both on the same network. I had used Samsung smart view but even that has stopped since I updated to 10. I have tried to add the TV to my home group but that doesn`t work either. Any...