Windows 10: watching videos online

Discus and support watching videos online in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Trying to watch videos online and the view is huge. Cannot watch in normal view... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MariaLister, Oct 8, 2018.

1. watching videos online

Trying to watch videos online and the view is huge. Cannot watch in normal view

:)

MariaLister, Oct 8, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Can't watch videos on Win 10

Hi,

Please assist me with the following information related to this issue:

• Which web browser are you using to watch online videos?
    • Do you receive any error message?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    If you are using Internet Explorer to watch online videos, I suggest you to
    follow the steps mentioned in the following link and check:Why won't videos play in Internet Explorer?

Note: The above mentioned article contains steps to reset IE. Resetting Internet Explorer's settings is not reversible. After a reset, all previous settings in IE are lost and cannot
    be recovered.

Please reply us with the required information along with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Oct 8, 2018
  3. PaulaNees Win User
    Video on Facebook Watch

I have noticed the problem is not just on Facebook watch, its with other videos on Facebook also.

I did the trouble shooter as you instructed, and Facebook is not listed as a "windows store" app. Not sure what the next step would be.

Paula Nees

PaulaNees, Oct 8, 2018
  4. watching videos online

Video on Facebook Watch

Hello Paul,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error message when playing the said videos on Facebook Watch?
    • Just to make sure, how do you access Facebook? Was it via app or browser?

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

watching videos online

1. watching videos online - Similar Threads - watching videos online

2. Wifi constantly disconnects while watching online videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wifi constantly disconnects while watching online videos: my wifi seems to automatically disconnect mainly when watching online videos and then also randomly when I'm not even on my laptop or just searching for info. I turn the internet on by right clicking the wifi logo, clicking 'troubleshoot problems' and diagnosing all problems...
  3. Why can't I watch videos online with sound?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I watch videos online with sound?: Hi! My problem is that I can't watch videos online with sound. When I put sound on them they are just gonna freeze. I tried multiple browsers and multiple websites, but not on one of them worked. I even tried reinstalling Windows 11, but the same problem was still present. I...
  4. Why can't I watch videos online with sound?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I watch videos online with sound?: Hi! My problem is that I can't watch videos online with sound. When I put sound on them they are just gonna freeze. I tried multiple browsers and multiple websites, but not on one of them worked. I even tried reinstalling Windows 11, but the same problem was still present. I...
  5. Windows 10 Freezes while watching online videos

Windows 10 Freezes while watching online videos: Hi All,I had recently got a PC built and every time i watch online videos, windows freezes and does not allow me to do anything. I am not even able to shutdown, restart or even sign out.I have done the following and yet nothing seems to fix the issue:1. Updated all drivers2....
  6. Windows 10 - video watched online where are they stored in computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 - video watched online where are they stored in computer?: Hello experts,Just wonder for the videos watched online either by streamed or progressive download, where would the footage or video files watched be stored or found in computer apart from the C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp?thanks you very much!...
  7. Desktop Freezes After Watching Videos Online

Desktop Freezes After Watching Videos Online: Hello, I've been having this problem where after a while of watching videos online Hulu, youtube, Netflix, etc my desktop starts to slow down then freezes. It doesn't allow me to close down the tab google chrome or open new tabs. There are times where I am able to close...
  8. windows 10 strucks or freezes while watching online videos.

windows 10 strucks or freezes while watching online videos.: i have a dell laptop model: dell g7 7588 . i bought it two months ago. it has intel i9-8 th gen with 128 gb ssd and 1tb hdd with nvidia GeForce gtx 1060 maxq with 6 gb ram. it is making me sick i bought it with 1,70,000 . please help me with it. windows 10 freezes...
  9. BSOD while watching online videos

BSOD while watching online videos: Many times when I watch online videos( youtube/netflix/others) my laptop freezes and after 10 seconds brings bsod with the error dpc_watchdog_violation. Any help ? 91321
  10. Occasional BSOD while watching videos/streams online

Occasional BSOD while watching videos/streams online: Hello, A few times a week, BSODs occur while I'm watching online videos or streams. The BSODs are always related to ntoskrnl.exe or other system files (I checked with WhoCrashed and BlueScreenView). I have to mention that I keep all drivers updated (apart from an AHCI...