Windows 10: Watching YouTube videos fullscreen, Taskbar won't hide.

Discus and support Watching YouTube videos fullscreen, Taskbar won't hide. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good Day. I recently updated my Windows 10 with the version 1903. Afterwards, I started experiencing this annoying Taskbar not hiding when I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Happy-Bunny, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Watching YouTube videos fullscreen, Taskbar won't hide.

Good Day.

I recently updated my Windows 10 with the version 1903. Afterwards, I started experiencing this annoying Taskbar not hiding when I'm watching YouTube videos on full screen. I found a solution online wherein you have to got to Task Manager and restart the Windows Explorer folder. It did the job, but the problem persists which means I have to restart the Windows Explorer folder everyday.

Appreciate any response and help to this. Thanks in advance.

-Robby

:)

Happy-Bunny, Aug 4, 2019
  2. gimblo Win User

Whenever I go fullscreen in YouTube, my taskbar doesn't hide.

Whenever I attempt to watch a video on YouTube in full-screen mode, my taskbar stays. However, while it is fully in full-screen, the taskbar hides things like the actual full-screen button. Can someone help?

Watching YouTube videos fullscreen, Taskbar won't hide. [​IMG]

gimblo, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Watching YouTube videos fullscreen, Taskbar won't hide.

Good Day.

I recently updated my Windows 10 with the version 1903. Afterwards, I started experiencing this annoying Taskbar not hiding when I'm watching YouTube videos on full screen. I found a solution online wherein you have to got to Task Manager and restart the
    Windows Explorer folder. It did the job, but the problem persists which means I have to restart the Windows Explorer folder everyday.

Appreciate any response and help to this. Thanks in advance.

-Robby

Happy-Bunny, Sep 28, 2019
  4. SašaSale Win User

Watching YouTube videos fullscreen, Taskbar won't hide.

Taskbar in fullscreen

When I am in fullscreen watching youtube video or playing a game my taskbar hides as it should but when I go down with my mouse it appears again. So basically I can not play video games on the internet in fullscreen because everytime I want to look down
    for example my taskbar pops up and it prevents me from doing so. Also when I am watching youtube video and want to exit fullscreen I go with my mouse to the bottom right corner I again my taskbar appears and I can not click the button.

SašaSale, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Watching YouTube videos fullscreen, Taskbar won't hide.

1. Watching YouTube videos fullscreen, Taskbar won't hide. - Similar Threads - Watching YouTube videos

2. Taskbar won't hide when watching a youtube video WIN11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar won't hide when watching a youtube video WIN11: My computer has been having a lot of issues lately. Such as:Sometimes the screen goes completely gray and the taskbar disappears as well as my desktop, I can only access the tabs I had open. Restart fixes this tempor.Long time to load, gets hit with black screen for prolonged...
  3. Taskbar won't hide when watching a youtube video WIN11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar won't hide when watching a youtube video WIN11: My computer has been having a lot of issues lately. Such as:Sometimes the screen goes completely gray and the taskbar disappears as well as my desktop, I can only access the tabs I had open. Restart fixes this tempor.Long time to load, gets hit with black screen for prolonged...
  4. Taskbar not hiding in fullscreen when viewing videos on chrome (youtube/netflix etc).

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar not hiding in fullscreen when viewing videos on chrome (youtube/netflix etc).: So basically issue comes when going fullscreen on yt/netflix on chrome the taskbar still shows at the bottom. Already tried restarting pc, restarting explorer.exe (this used to work when i sometimes got the issue), alt tab a couple times, double click windows button, these...
  5. Can't watch videos on youtube

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't watch videos on youtube: So i tried to go fullscreen on youtube , but i get a white page ... i heard sound , but can't see anything ... .. in normal mode it' working ok .. i post two random screenshots .... BTW i dont know why i have that secure in top ... two days ago it was all working normally...
  6. Screen goes black when watching Youtube video Fullscreen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen goes black when watching Youtube video Fullscreen: There is a problem, when I watch long videos on youtube 15+ minutes the screen goes black automatically. It is fullscreen, I use Chrome, it should not go into sleep mode but it does. I don`t want to turn off the sleep mode because it is useful because I can leave my PC...
  7. Watch YouTube videos with Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Watch YouTube videos with Chrome: How can this annoying nag be eliminated from YouTube ! I am using Edge and do not want chrome. I let Windows do Windows. 91861
  8. Youtube fullscreen shows taskbar (Chrome)

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube fullscreen shows taskbar (Chrome): Hi, Today i started having a weird issue with fullscreen on Youtube. I have Youtube on my left monitor and twitter on my right monitor. When I click fullscreen on the youtube video i get one of two problems. I either get: 1. It doesn't go fullscreen at all and...
  9. BSOD watching YouTube fullscreen/exiting fullscreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD watching YouTube fullscreen/exiting fullscreen: For like an half a year I have been getting blue screens, sometimes randomly when watching Youtube videoAttachment 113450s, sometimes exiting fullscreen and immediately doing something else, like going into another tab etc. I have tried to fix it by searching for the...
  10. Whenever I go fullscreen in YouTube, my taskbar doesn't hide.

in Windows 10 Support
    Whenever I go fullscreen in YouTube, my taskbar doesn't hide.: Whenever I attempt to watch a video on YouTube in full-screen mode, my taskbar stays. However, while it is fully in full-screen, the taskbar hides things like the actual full-screen button. Can someone help? [img] 68400

Users found this page by searching for:

1. youtube doesnt fullscreen taskbar microsoft

2. taskbar doesnt hide fullscreen youtube

3. taskbar wont hide fullscreen youtube

4. hide bar when watching youtube in full screen,
  5. windows 10 watching youtube goes into power save black screen