Windows 10: Water drops under cpu fan

Discus and support Water drops under cpu fan in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi , i got a new ryzen 7 3700x the other week. I have just noticed that under the cpu fan on the fan housing there is a small pool of what looks like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by markfresh, Jul 30, 2019.

1. markfresh Win User

Water drops under cpu fan

Hi , i got a new ryzen 7 3700x the other week.
    I have just noticed that under the cpu fan on the fan housing there is a small pool of what looks like water ( about the size of 3 drops from an eyedropper).
    Would this be from condensation from the fan?
    And other than try to get in there and wipe it away , is this normal?
    Thanks Mark

:)

markfresh, Jul 30, 2019
  2. B A Ward Win User

Windows 10 and CPU fans

This just happened to my machine after the 10586.318 update. CPU fan would ramp up over 6500 rpm Running Fallout 4 and keep socket temps down around 58c, now fan won't clime over 3500 temp 64c and climbing ! Looks like time for water cooling.

B A Ward, Jul 30, 2019
  3. CPU Fan runs constantly

Hi,

We would like to know the following information to assist you better regarding CPU fan issue.

• Does the fan runs constantly fast or do you hear any noise?
    • Have you tried updating all the drivers of your computer?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps before posting this concern? If yes, what are those?
    • What is the memory/disk usage in task manager?

You may check this by typing Task Manager in the search box
      and hit Enter. Check which application
      is taking more memory or disk usage.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Jul 30, 2019
  4. dhara2688 Win User

phone drop in water...

My Nokia Lumia 720 drop in water. Its still working Bt I can see water inside the screen so how can I remove that water... Plz help me out

dhara2688, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Water drops under cpu fan - Similar Threads - Water drops under

2. CPU Fan Error / 2000rpm fan

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU Fan Error / 2000rpm fan: Hey all! So I was having issues with my cooler and replaced it recently with the 212 RGB Black edition. Naturally I put the cpu fan connecter on the heatsink to the cpu fan header and I put the previous back exhaust fan that was connected to the radiator next to it, which was...
  3. 511-cpu fan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    511-cpu fan: ======================================== 511-cpu fan not detected 511-cpu fan not detected when I start the computer a screen notice reads: "511-cpu fan not detectedF:1 BOOT" ---------------------- This situation has existed from the day I opened the box; apparently this...
  4. cpu fan running

in Windows 10 Customization
    cpu fan running: CPU fan going up and down seconds after startup. Computer is new. Goes up and down all day. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-fan-running/1000fe4a-b302-4583-ba76-bdd0e386d239
  5. CPU fan error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CPU fan error: I get the 511 cpu fan not detected and press F1, yet when the computer boots up, the fan is running. I am using windows 10. Why do I keep getting this when I turn on my desk top?...
  6. Cpu fan problem?

Cpu fan problem?: Hello. So today I checked my PC temps from aida64 and saw something strange. CPU temp was jumping to 2000, 1800 then 1000rpm and then didn't show at all. Ofc I checked my CPU fan right away but it was working normal. Then I checked maybe it's something with bios and same...
  7. Cpu fan problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Cpu fan problem?: Hello. So today I checked my PC temps from aida64 and saw something strange. CPU temp was jumping to 2000, 1800 then 1000rpm and then didn't show at all. Ofc I checked my CPU fan right away but it was working normal. Then I checked maybe it's something with bios and same...
  8. CPU fan issues

CPU fan issues: Hey everyone, Been digging around for a few days and haven't been able to find an answer myself so I figured I try here. My CPU (i7-6700k) has been running hot (90'C+). The other day I noticed the fan wasn't even spinning while that hot and even when hitting 100'C. Also...
  9. cpu fan

cpu fan: will the cpu fan run without the o/s installed-----putting together a new system and testing individual pieces 66923
  10. CPU Fan Not Working?

CPU Fan Not Working?: If the pc is on and CPU fan is stopped running than what will happen? 55677