Windows 10: Water spilled, computer has charger light on but won't turn on.

Discus and support Water spilled, computer has charger light on but won't turn on. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I accidentily spilled water on a windows 10 HP laptop. I dried it, took out the battery and let it sit for a while. At first Id turn it on and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by biggobigsnack123, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Water spilled, computer has charger light on but won't turn on.

I accidentily spilled water on a windows 10 HP laptop. I dried it, took out the battery and let it sit for a while. At first Id turn it on and the screen would just be white. Now, it doesn't turn on at all, but when its plugged in theres still an orange or white light on by the charger. PLEASE help.

:)

biggobigsnack123, Jun 22, 2019

2. Water spill on LAPTOP

So I was watching Youtube video and suddenly I spill water ALL OVER MY LAPTOP and my Caps lock is lighting up but when I press the caps lock it brighting up a little HELP.

zenveeradachapol, Jun 22, 2019
  3. water spilled on computer

I spilled water on my computer and I cant use the keys w and q i have to copy and paste them. Its really hard for me to play any games without w functioning. Also I have tried to take off the keys and i tried a usb keyboard.

Moved From: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

TirrussDurden, Jun 22, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

Water spilled, computer has charger light on but won't turn on.

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Macrium is used frequently in this forum. There are experts in using it to recover drives. It's unclear as to why you are struggling to use it. I had not used it and just tried it for the first time and it went smoothly. Maybe these images might help?

Water spilled, computer has charger light on but won't turn on. [​IMG]

zbook, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Water spilled, computer has charger light on but won't turn on.

1. Water spilled, computer has charger light on but won't turn on. - Similar Threads - Water spilled computer

2. Computer Not Turning On. Charger Light Working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Not Turning On. Charger Light Working.: HP Envy laptop. My computer screen randomly went black, but the power button was still lit. At the side of the keyboard, the charger light was on and white like normal but blinking. I turned the computer on and off, now the power button doesn’t light up at all. I took the...
  3. Computer Not Turning On. Charger Light Working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Not Turning On. Charger Light Working.: HP Envy laptop. My computer screen randomly went black, but the power button was still lit. At the side of the keyboard, the charger light was on and white like normal but blinking. I turned the computer on and off, now the power button doesn’t light up at all. I took the...
  4. Water spilled, I have an envyx360 computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Water spilled, I have an envyx360 computer: Last night water got spilled on my computer, I made sure all the water was off and turned it on. The next morning I woke up and tried to turn it on and it will not turn on and when it charges the charging light is orange like normal but will blink....
  5. Water spilled, I have an envyx360 computer

Water spilled, I have an envyx360 computer: Last night water got spilled on my computer, I made sure all the water was off and turned it on. The next morning I woke up and tried to turn it on and it will not turn on and when it charges the charging light is orange like normal but will blink....
  6. spilled water

in Windows 10 Gaming
    spilled water: sweet the other day I spilt water on my computer most of them went into the holes where the charging port and it won't even turn on so I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spilled-water/e96fab86-c35d-4e08-ad51-8c01f23fca26
  7. spilled water

spilled water: sweet the other day I spilt water on my computer most of them went into the holes where the charging port and it won't even turn on so I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spilled-water/e96fab86-c35d-4e08-ad51-8c01f23fca26
  8. spilled water

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I spilled water on my computer and it won't turn on so I need help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I spilled water on my computer and it won't turn on so I need help.: see I spilled on my computer and it won't turn on so I need help. Some of the water even went in the holes and now it won't turn on * Moved from Community Center * Original title: spilled water...
  10. I spilled water on my computer and it won't turn on so I need help.

I spilled water on my computer and it won't turn on so I need help.: see I spilled on my computer and it won't turn on so I need help. Some of the water even went in the holes and now it won't turn on * Moved from Community Center * Original title: spilled water...