Windows 10: Water spilled on my pc

Discus and support Water spilled on my pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone. water just spilled on my pc, i removed all the water and my pc can start normally if i Only Put the Battey. But if i put the charger,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Konaté Bakary, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Water spilled on my pc

Hello everyone.
    water just spilled on my pc, i removed all the water and my pc can start normally if i Only Put the Battey. But if i put the charger, the pc starts for a second and it shuts down and then starts again and shuts down.

Thank you in advance.

:)

Konaté Bakary, Mar 13, 2021

2. Water spill on LAPTOP

So I was watching Youtube video and suddenly I spill water ALL OVER MY LAPTOP and my Caps lock is lighting up but when I press the caps lock it brighting up a little HELP.

zenveeradachapol, Mar 13, 2021
  3. kevin9x Win User
    Spilled water over keypad

I spilled some water over my Nokia 2330 Classic keypad. I somehow sucked the water out with my mouth, the phone seems to be ok with no further problem, it seems to be working well as of now, but is there any problem that may arise in future?

Please advise.

kevin9x, Mar 13, 2021
  4. Water spilled on my pc

water spilled on computer

I spilled water on my computer and I cant use the keys w and q i have to copy and paste them. Its really hard for me to play any games without w functioning. Also I have tried to take off the keys and i tried a usb keyboard.

Moved From: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

TirrussDurden, Mar 13, 2021
Thema:

Water spilled on my pc

1. Water spilled on my pc - Similar Threads - Water spilled

2. I spilled about a cup of water on my laptop keyboard. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I spilled about a cup of water on my laptop keyboard. What do I do?: I recently just spilled around about a quarter cup of water on my laptop. I did the normal things like turn it off and flip it into a pyramid, however I have not gotten the battery out as I dont know how too.. After 10 minutes I tried to turn it on but it didn't work. The...
  3. I spilled about a cup of water on my laptop keyboard. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I spilled about a cup of water on my laptop keyboard. What do I do?: I recently just spilled around about a quarter cup of water on my laptop. I did the normal things like turn it off and flip it into a pyramid, however I have not gotten the battery out as I dont know how too.. After 10 minutes I tried to turn it on but it didn't work. The...
  4. I spilled about a cup of water on my laptop keyboard. What do I do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I spilled water on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I spilled water on my laptop: So 8 days ago, I opened up my laptop and tried to check for something. I also had a cup of water next to my laptop and unfortunately spilled all of it on the laptop. I quickly powered it off, unplugged it and flipped it like a pyramid. After 3 hours I tried to turn it on for...
  6. I spilled water on my laptop

I spilled water on my laptop: So 8 days ago, I opened up my laptop and tried to check for something. I also had a cup of water next to my laptop and unfortunately spilled all of it on the laptop. I quickly powered it off, unplugged it and flipped it like a pyramid. After 3 hours I tried to turn it on for...
  7. How to Spill Water LCD Bader Batarfi Huawei MatePad T10s November 29 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Spill Water LCD Bader Batarfi Huawei MatePad T10s November 29 2022: First Steps:walking Bader batarfi 8445 al Rabat Riyadh Saudi Arabia in Kids room to living room to kitchen put the screen Bader batarfi Huawei MatePad T10s November 29 2022 spill water pressed button...
  8. Hello, I'm using a classic dell laptop Latitude 3350, water spilled on my keyboard and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I'm using a classic dell laptop Latitude 3350, water spilled on my keyboard and...: Hello, I'm using a classic dell laptop Latitude 3350 and a bit of water spilled on my keyboard, there were no issues, but after a while the screen starting rotating. I wiped the keyboard, and I clicked a bunch of random buttons in the process. Suddenly the computer turned off...
  9. Hello, I'm using a classic dell laptop Latitude 3350, water spilled on my keyboard and...

Hello, I'm using a classic dell laptop Latitude 3350, water spilled on my keyboard and...: Hello, I'm using a classic dell laptop Latitude 3350 and a bit of water spilled on my keyboard, there were no issues, but after a while the screen starting rotating. I wiped the keyboard, and I clicked a bunch of random buttons in the process. Suddenly the computer turned off...
  10. Hello, I'm using a classic dell laptop Latitude 3350, water spilled on my keyboard and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging