Windows 10: Waterfox CLSID to plugin name veiwer?

Discus and support Waterfox CLSID to plugin name veiwer? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a program or plugin that tells what all the CLSID/plugin names for all the extensions in waterfox? Ccleaner only dose Firefox. Found about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ZippyDSMlee, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Waterfox CLSID to plugin name veiwer?

Is there a program or plugin that tells what all the CLSID/plugin names for all the extensions in waterfox? Ccleaner only dose Firefox. Found about acouple relinker BHO xpi's, I really hate how unintuitive to the user naming has gotten that and apps being in 4 parts that are hard to find thus harder to pass through firewall worse yet putting programs in appdata.....*shudders*

:)

ZippyDSMlee, Sep 20, 2018

2. IrfanView + Plugin Pack

I'd suggest IrfanView + Plugin Pack (I've used it for ~10 years).

It lets you:
    • View images (multiple formats)
    • View videos (multiple formats)
    • Listen to audio (multiple formats)
    • Read txt & pdf files (probably other types too)
    It's is one of the first programs I install in my Windows OS installs.

lehnerus2000, Sep 20, 2018
  3. johnspack Win User
    If you gave up on Waterfox, meet Cyberfox!

This 64 bit version of firefox is being updated to latest version. Also, it will use all regular firefox plugins like waterfox. Latest version 20: http://sourceforge.net/projects/cyberfox/files/

johnspack, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Waterfox CLSID to plugin name veiwer?

Garmin 20 Cant add Garmin communicator Plugin to my Window 10 for Geocaching

Hi,

The issue might occur if the plugin is not compatible with the Operating System. I suggest you to install the plugin in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the plugin install and then check thefunctionality.

If issue persists I would suggest you to contact Garmin support and check for latest update:

http://www.garmin.com/us/support/contact?#fragment-1

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

Waterfox CLSID to plugin name veiwer?

1. Waterfox CLSID to plugin name veiwer? - Similar Threads - Waterfox CLSID plugin

2. event veiwer 6008

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event veiwer 6008: why my computer shut down unexpected?- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="EventLog" /> <EventID Qualifiers="32768">6008</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>0</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode>...
  3. event veiwer 6008

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    event veiwer 6008: why my computer shut down unexpected?- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="EventLog" /> <EventID Qualifiers="32768">6008</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>0</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode>...
  4. CLSIDs listed by Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CLSIDs listed by Security: Windows Security has just started blocking and listing some CLSID files. I have not experienced this before and although I have tried reading some articles I am not at all clear what I should do about it. There is a lot which seems contradictory, ranging through do nothing,...
  5. Plugins

Plugins: Hi I installed all Windows Media player plugins in Windows 10 that I could find on Microsoft Website yesterday. Some are good... Others not or gets blocked by defender from accessing some folders and gets disabled. I can not remove them from the options menu and plugins...
  6. Clsid question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Clsid question: So I wonder clsid keep your pc from fully.trubing off I had a issue that I had to force close my pc a I notice a lot of yellow icons at clsid I did look up it it a identifier program for your pc but can it also make your pc unable shut off if not the string with...
  7. team-veiwer and rose colored glasses

team-veiwer and rose colored glasses: Hi,,,,Last night I received a phone call informing me that my computer was corrupted and there were 5 different networks or such using my name and my passwords.I had already known this because last month I had a virus and my computer shut down anyway they said they were...
  8. plugins

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    plugins: I got a message when I wanted to watch an episode that "This plugin is not supported". Where do I get free download for plugin for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/plugins/54bded07-8cda-4f72-985c-6272cd2c8326
  9. waterfox

in Browsers and Email
    waterfox: I have been using waterfox 64bit on the last few win 10 updates but for some reason after latest win update I cannot to certain sites :- speedtest.net just gives a black screen; but it works alright on Spartan. have uninstalled and reinstalled still the same. 6461
  10. Pale Moon to Waterfox migration

in Browsers and Email
    Pale Moon to Waterfox migration: Hello I've been using Pale Moon for a few years since Firefox became a bit crap but now Pale Moon has recently made a significant change that has forced me to look for another browser. I have installed Waterox to give it a try and have searched online for ways to export...