Windows 10: waterfox

Discus and support waterfox in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have been using waterfox 64bit on the last few win 10 updates but for some reason after latest win update I cannot to certain sites :- speedtest.net... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by goatty2, May 29, 2015.

1. goatty2 Win User

waterfox

I have been using waterfox 64bit on the last few win 10 updates but for some reason after latest win update I cannot to certain sites :- speedtest.net just gives a black screen; but it works alright on Spartan.
    have uninstalled and reinstalled still the same.

:)

goatty2, May 29, 2015
  2. Bitoy004 Win User

Adobe Flash for Edge

I too am having a problem with Edge but not with 64bit version of Firefox which is Waterfox. Also I had manually installed flash player on IE so it work on both IE 64bit and Waterfox. Edge I get a green screen on flash video on FB and You tube.

Bitoy004, May 29, 2015
  3. Can't Open Any Programs Not Included With Windows 10

Waterfox, and a non-steam copy of Fallout 4.

jessepgraham, May 29, 2015
  4. rvbfan Win User

waterfox

might have to update java and or flash.

rvbfan, May 29, 2015
  5. goatty2 Win User
    both up to date

goatty2, May 29, 2015
  6. rvbfan Win User
    Does it work with 8.1 or 7? I know I stopped using it a while back because of issues like this. Palemoon is a good alternative.

rvbfan, May 30, 2015
  7. goatty2 Win User
    I don't know only started using on windows 10
    I'll give palemoon a try

goatty2, May 30, 2015
  8. goatty2 Win User

waterfox

put palemoon 64 bit on and speedtest.net works fine on it

goatty2, May 30, 2015
  9. rvbfan Win User
    waterfox [​IMG]

waterfox [​IMG]

rvbfan, May 30, 2015
  10. Just changed firefox x86 to waterfox x64 and now, using my Windows tablet/PC 2in1 (Dell XPS 12 9250), I no longer have to deal with Firefox_x86 not responding less than 2 minutes into browsing. Speedtest uses adobe flash, and one of my add-ons to waterfox is YouTube Flash player 1.7.0. Not sure if this addon would make a difference with you, but for me I love how Waterfox uses all my synced firefox preferences, besides (AND mainly) not having to use the Microsoft Edge browser which is definitely not as smoothly dovetailed with LastPass and it's password vault as Waterfox definitely is My OS is Windows 10 Build 14393 with DirectX 12.0.

namitutonka, Oct 15, 2016
  11. Berton Win User
    This post was over a year old [31 May 2015], things most likely have changed since then.

Berton, Oct 15, 2016
  12. Yes Berton. I erroneously posted my own ongoing resolution of current problems. That post, in retrospect, did not address the concerns of goatty2 in any shape or form. Call it Ausberger's as I do have that narcissistic penchant. Perdón!!! *Redface

namitutonka, Oct 29, 2016
  13. Berton Win User

waterfox

Not a problem. Asperger's syndrome is not fun to have.

Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

waterfox

1. waterfox - Similar Threads - waterfox

2. Waterfox Some web page are broken need help fixing this??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Waterfox Some web page are broken need help fixing this??: [ATTACH]Some web pages are not loading correctly they are broken this started yesterday no other browser I have is having this problem. I tried resetting the browser and I reset my computer neither fixed this problem how do I fix this. I tired ctrl + F5 and reinstalling it...
  3. Import Data to MS Edge from Waterfox Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Import Data to MS Edge from Waterfox Browser: How may I import Bookmarks and Passwords into MS Edge from Waterfox Browser? OS: Win10x64 Pro 20H2: 19042.804 Thanks, Don 174338
  4. Import Data to MS Edge from Waterfox Browser

Import Data to MS Edge from Waterfox Browser: How may I import Bookmarks and Passwords into MS Edge from Waterfox Browser? OS: Win10x64 Pro 20H2: 19042.804 Thanks, Don 174338
  5. Waterfox web browser has joined System1

in Windows 10 News
    Waterfox web browser has joined System1: Waterfox now has funding and a development team, so Waterfox can finally start to grow! A Little Bit of Background The Beginning I started Waterfox when I was 16. It was a way for me to understand how large software projects worked and the Mozilla documentation was a great...
  6. Waterfox web browser sold to System1

in Windows 10 News
    Waterfox web browser sold to System1: It appears that the Waterfox web browser has been sold to System1 recently, the same company that bought the Startpage search engine some time ago. To be precise, Startpage was bought by Privacy One Group Ltd which System1 owns. System1 is an advertising company that tries to...
  7. Waterfox CLSID to plugin name veiwer?

Waterfox CLSID to plugin name veiwer?: Is there a program or plugin that tells what all the CLSID/plugin names for all the extensions in waterfox? Ccleaner only dose Firefox. Found about acouple relinker BHO xpi's, I really hate how unintuitive to the user naming has gotten that and apps being in 4 parts that are...
  8. Pale Moon to Waterfox migration

in Browsers and Email
    Pale Moon to Waterfox migration: Hello I've been using Pale Moon for a few years since Firefox became a bit crap but now Pale Moon has recently made a significant change that has forced me to look for another browser. I have installed Waterox to give it a try and have searched online for ways to export...