Windows 10: watermark not going away

Discus and support watermark not going away in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; after the last update i keep getting the activate windows water mark and this is a payed version. how do i get rid of this?when i restart the pc it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HadesFlameC, Mar 10, 2021.

1. watermark not going away

after the last update i keep getting the activate windows water mark and this is a payed version. how do i get rid of this?when i restart the pc it goes away for a while then it come back

:)

HadesFlameC, Mar 10, 2021
  2. entropy13 Win User

TPU.org watermark location

Your drawing sucks. *Laugh :laugh:

But well, yeah, a slightly smaller watermark would do. Although you should still be able to place it at least, and not just be at the bottom like your suggestion.

entropy13, Mar 10, 2021
  3. Activate Windows watermark will not go away.

The "Activate Windows" watermark on the lower right of my screen will not go away. I have successfully activated windows. The issue is the persistence of the watermark. I have had multiple suggestions from people on this forum of things to modify in the
    registry, none of which have worked. I have installed all of the latest available Windows updates.

Thanks,

Dennis

DennyMoyes, Mar 10, 2021
  4. watermark not going away

Watermark

Step 1:
    Open Paint. Click the Paint button in the top-left corner of the workspace. Click "Open." Browse to and double-click the picture that you want to watermark. The image appears on the Paint canvas.

Step 2:
    Click one of the colored squares in the "Colors" section of the toolbar. Choose black, gray, white or another color that will stand out from the colors of the picture.

Step 3:
    Click the text icon, which looks like an "A," in the "Tools" section. Click the part of the image on which you want to place the watermark. Choose a font and text size.

Step 4:
    Type the text of the watermark into the text box. Common watermarks include "Copyright," "Property of..." and the date.

Step 5:
    Resize and reposition the text box to stretch across the picture by grabbing the top-left corner and pulling it into place.

Step 6:
    Click the paint button again. Click "Save As." Type a new name for the picture -- so as not to overwrite the original -- and click the "Save" button.

Note: You can also choose the transparent or opaque option from paint toolbar on the top-middle during text editing/writing.

MD ARSHAD ALAM, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

watermark not going away

1. watermark not going away - Similar Threads - watermark going away

2. Virus/Threats Not Going Away

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus/Threats Not Going Away: Every couple of days/weeks I receive a message from Windows Antivirus saying that threats have been detected, I remove the threats using Windows Antivirus but after a couple days/weeks I receive the message again.Question is, how do I remove these threats permanently and/or...
  3. BSOD Wont go away...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Wont go away...: Hi, Over the past year I've had a range of BSODs. They had a variety of different error codes and after looking into it it seemed that my RAM was the problem. After plenty of testing I found that one stick was faulty so I replaced it and ended up being fine for a while. Flash...
  4. Taskbar not going away

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar not going away: So my taskbar keeps getting in the way of stuff I'm doing so I tried to remove it. However, disable taskbar in tablet and desktop mode are both on, yet my taskbar is still there. Even when I'm idle and haven't touched the laptop in hours, the taskbar still stays there...
  5. Taskbar won't go away

Taskbar won't go away: Hi, The taskbar pops onscreen when one of the open apps has a notification. This is esp problematic with Slack, for example. Everytime I get a new slack message, the taskbar comes up and won't go away until I click on the Slack icon. This is ridiculously inconvenient when I'm...
  6. Taskbar won't go away!

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar won't go away!: Windows 10 / Version 1903 OS build 18.362.778 (64-bit version) I've been having this problem for a while. The taskbar used to occasionally, randomly and regularly stay at the bottom of the screen. It wouldn't hide itself (as it was set up to do) until I opened the Task...
  7. "Go to settings to activate windows" watermark?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Go to settings to activate windows" watermark?: how do i get rid of the "go to settings to activate windows" watermark that has recently started to appear? i've check out the following and my system clearly appears to be activated, altho nothing shows up in step 4 and 5 shows my copy is not activated... i purchased this...
  8. Activate Windows watermark will not go away

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows watermark will not go away: My computer was purchased new in November 2019 and it came with Windows 10 installed. For the last 9 months or so I have been trying to make the Activate Windows watermark go away for good. I've tried the Troubleshooter, modifying registry, deleting my product key then...
  9. Activate Windows watermark will not go away.

Activate Windows watermark will not go away.: The "Activate Windows" watermark on the lower right of my screen will not go away. I have successfully activated windows. The issue is the persistence of the watermark. I have had multiple suggestions from people on this forum of things to modify in the registry, none of...
  10. SmartScreen won't go away

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SmartScreen won't go away: I've disabled SmartScreen in Edge and Internet Explorer, but it still shows up when I launch games asking me if "Okay" essentially. I want this disabled completely. What do I do?...