Windows 10: Watermark on any wallpaper

Discus and support Watermark on any wallpaper in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So,random question here.I've seen this in my university and wonder if I could do this to.In my university,whenever I pick a wallpaper.Their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ahnafic, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Ahnafic Win User

Watermark on any wallpaper

So,random question here.I've seen this in my university and wonder if I could do this to.In my university,whenever I pick a wallpaper.Their logo(watermark) appears everytime.I was wondering if I could do this too.

:)

Ahnafic, Oct 26, 2018
  2. entropy13 Win User

TPU.org watermark location

Your drawing sucks. *Laugh :laugh:

But well, yeah, a slightly smaller watermark would do. Although you should still be able to place it at least, and not just be at the bottom like your suggestion.

entropy13, Oct 26, 2018
  3. Watermark

Step 1:
    Open Paint. Click the Paint button in the top-left corner of the workspace. Click "Open." Browse to and double-click the picture that you want to watermark. The image appears on the Paint canvas.

Step 2:
    Click one of the colored squares in the "Colors" section of the toolbar. Choose black, gray, white or another color that will stand out from the colors of the picture.

Step 3:
    Click the text icon, which looks like an "A," in the "Tools" section. Click the part of the image on which you want to place the watermark. Choose a font and text size.

Step 4:
    Type the text of the watermark into the text box. Common watermarks include "Copyright," "Property of..." and the date.

Step 5:
    Resize and reposition the text box to stretch across the picture by grabbing the top-left corner and pulling it into place.

Step 6:
    Click the paint button again. Click "Save As." Type a new name for the picture -- so as not to overwrite the original -- and click the "Save" button.

Note: You can also choose the transparent or opaque option from paint toolbar on the top-middle during text editing/writing.

MD ARSHAD ALAM, Oct 26, 2018
  4. suat.cini Win User

Watermark is back

With the release of Windows 10 th2 Build 10525, the Insider Preview Watermark on the desktop wallpaper is back. Why is it brought back ? Any idea ? th1 Build 10240 had removed it. I do not like Watermarks, do you ?

suat.cini, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Watermark on any wallpaper - Similar Threads - Watermark wallpaper

2. I recently changed my cpu and motherboard and ever since, I have had a watermark stuck on...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I recently changed my cpu and motherboard and ever since, I have had a watermark stuck on...: The troubleshooter isnt helping and just says buy a copy from the store but I had windows running fine before changing hardware. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recently-changed-my-cpu-and-motherboard-and-ever/630609e9-be60-46b6-a14e-c3698c97d475
  3. I recently changed my cpu and motherboard and ever since, I have had a watermark stuck on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently changed my cpu and motherboard and ever since, I have had a watermark stuck on...: The troubleshooter isnt helping and just says buy a copy from the store but I had windows running fine before changing hardware. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recently-changed-my-cpu-and-motherboard-and-ever/630609e9-be60-46b6-a14e-c3698c97d475
  4. I recently changed my cpu and motherboard and ever since, I have had a watermark stuck on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 unexpectedly showing Activation Watermark

Windows 10 unexpectedly showing Activation Watermark: I have an HP all-in-one. Bought in 2016 with Win 8. It was connected to the internet and activated. Then it was updated to Win 10. and all available updates at that time were loaded. After that it was relocated to a remote location where there is no internet vailable.After...
  6. Windows 10 unexpectedly showing Activation Watermark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 unexpectedly showing Activation Watermark: I have an HP all-in-one. Bought in 2016 with Win 8. It was connected to the internet and activated. Then it was updated to Win 10. and all available updates at that time were loaded. After that it was relocated to a remote location where there is no internet vailable.After...
  7. Windows 10 unexpectedly showing Activation Watermark

8. Why do i get activate windows watermark even if i've activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do i get activate windows watermark even if i've activated: As you can see in the bottom right below it still tells me to activate windows even with a license. this happens to me after i boot my computer and a hour or two later it pops up. Its starting to get annoying and I don't know what the problem is. I reinstalled Windows 10 with...
  9. Why do i get activate windows watermark even if i've activated

Why do i get activate windows watermark even if i've activated: As you can see in the bottom right below it still tells me to activate windows even with a license. this happens to me after i boot my computer and a hour or two later it pops up. Its starting to get annoying and I don't know what the problem is. I reinstalled Windows 10 with...
  10. Why do i get activate windows watermark even if i've activated