Windows 10: Watermark removal

Discus and support Watermark removal in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; There are now several water mark removal tools available for those wishing to remove the watermarks from their screens. Just Google watermark removal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lee, Oct 26, 2014.

1. LEE
    Lee Win User

Watermark removal

There are now several water mark removal tools available for those wishing to remove the watermarks from their screens. Just Google watermark removal to choice from what is available. The one I used was My WCP removal which worked just fine. . .Link. . .*Biggrin

:)

2. Watermark is back

Same here. I guess this is the reward we get for being windows beta testers. I hate the watermark and I will be leaving the Windows Insider program as soon as another stable build shows up and I can get this stupid watermark removed. Watermark removal :(

EricStevens-Kuykendall, Oct 26, 2014
  3. cofeshow

paid to remove watermark but didnt get license key

davenicodemus, Oct 26, 2014
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Watermark removal

Hi there

Trouble with Softpaedia is that you almost need a Computer Science degree to FIND the correct download !!!!!! I'm used to this but BE CAREFUL there's loads of what could be construed as "False Links" which could enable you to download trial ware like I.T help desk or whatever -- be VERY CAREFUL when using this site. You won't get a Virus so AV software won't help you here -- CHOOSE the correct download when you eventually navigate to the correct download link !!!!!

cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Oct 26, 2014
  5. AddRAM Win User
    Works perfectly *Wink

Kudos Lee *Cool

Although, It removes the OS version from System Properties too, Oh Well we all know what we have *Smile

AddRAM, Oct 30, 2014
  6. davehc Win User
    But, as has been posted several times before, why on earth would anyone want to remove the watermark from a pre release build.

davehc, Oct 30, 2014
  7. Edwin New Member
    When I applied the watermark removal, my 'Preview Builds' setting, in PC Settings, went from "No builds available, check back later" to "Unable to find new builds, error 000...".

Edwin, Oct 30, 2014
  8. AddRAM Win User

Watermark removal

The same reason we put in 32 GB of memory or 4 video cards or a 1600 watt PSU or LED lighting............ we`re Insane *Dinesh

AddRAM, Oct 30, 2014
  9. MrNeeds Win User
    well, I hate to say it but this may actually promote piracy, if someone has a dodgy copy of windows (non windows 10) and happens to come across this thread, there's a chance they could be using these links to remove the "non-genuine copy" watermark, food for thought

MrNeeds, Oct 30, 2014
  10. Superfly Win User
    This is an old hack given birth to by pirates back in the Vista days - they even got rid of the "Windows is not activated" and added the "Genuine" logo....Then M$ found out and released a KB update to check tampered files in Windows 7 - Since then it's built into the OS and system files that are tampered with will get flagged very quickly.

Superfly, Oct 30, 2014
  11. The watermark is not present on my machine. Hmmmmm...

I did nothing special to remove it. I did apply the shortcut arrow removal with a 1x1 transparent icon file. I wonder.....

Slartybart, Oct 31, 2014
  12. davehc Win User
    Have a look in "Ease of Access Center" - Make the computer easier to see - Last item "Remove background images.

Unticked, will show watermark. ticked, All gone

You may have to sign off and on again, to return your background settings.

davehc, Oct 31, 2014
  13. Watermark removal

Have a look in "Ease of Access Center" - Make the computer easier to see - Last item "Remove background images.

You may have to sign off and on again, to return your background settings. Thanks Dave,

I was playing around in Ease of Access - I'll check what I might have changed, specifically the option you stated.

Sure beats any registry tweak - simply flip a switch in Windows and viola'

Bill

Slartybart, Oct 31, 2014
  14. Omega1 Win User

You may have to sign off and on again, to return your background settings. Worked for me... Thx davehc...

However, it removes the wallpaper also...

Omega1, Dec 9, 2014
  15. yuricuri Win User

You may have to sign off and on again, to return your background settings. Thank you so much sir, that is the easiest way to do it without install crap.
    I appreciate this a lot!

yuricuri, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Watermark removal

1. Watermark removal - Similar Threads - Watermark removal

2. REMOVE WATERMARK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REMOVE WATERMARK: HOW DO I REMOVE THIS WATERMARK ?? check the pic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-watermark/56d749a3-e074-4e93-9c7b-5b6afd8f36e0
  3. REMOVE WATERMARK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    REMOVE WATERMARK: HOW DO I REMOVE THIS WATERMARK ?? check the pic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-watermark/56d749a3-e074-4e93-9c7b-5b6afd8f36e0
  4. remove watermark from pdf document

remove watermark from pdf document: remove watermark from pdf document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-watermark-from-pdf-document/9c14cfd2-882f-42c7-b738-f915dcd0df02
  5. remove watermark from pdf document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove watermark from pdf document: remove watermark from pdf document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-watermark-from-pdf-document/9c14cfd2-882f-42c7-b738-f915dcd0df02
  6. Can't remove watermark even though Windows 10 is activated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove watermark even though Windows 10 is activated.: Hello! On my desktop is displayed my build number of Windows.I've looked it up on how to remove it.I used Universal Watermark remover which partially fixed the problem.Still "C:\Windows" is left. Here is a screenshot:Thanks to anyone who helps!...
  7. Can't remove watermark even though Windows 10 is activated.

Can't remove watermark even though Windows 10 is activated.: Hello! On my desktop is displayed my build number of Windows.I've looked it up on how to remove it.I used Universal Watermark remover which partially fixed the problem.Still "C:\Windows" is left. Here is a screenshot:Thanks to anyone who helps!...
  8. Can't remove watermark even though Windows 10 is activated.

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Query on removing a watermark from Desktop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Query on removing a watermark from Desktop.: How do I remove the Windows 10 Home Single Language Evaluation copy. Build 21390.co_release.210521-1658 watermark from Desktop bottom right corner?...
  10. How can i remove "Activate Windows" watermark?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can i remove "Activate Windows" watermark?: Unfortunately, I don't have the Win 10 pro OEM product key : when I choose to go to the store option I got try that again with error code: 0x80131500if i buy Windows 10 from here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/windows-10-pro/df77x4d43rkt?activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtab with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove insider build watermark