Windows 10: Waves MaxxAudio Pro "Audio driver is not up to date" error

Discus and support Waves MaxxAudio Pro "Audio driver is not up to date" error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Dell Inspiron 13 7353 and Windows Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.985). Whenever I open Waves MaxxAudio Pro I get this error(picture below). Does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by 956548, May 17, 2021.

1. 956548 Win User

Waves MaxxAudio Pro "Audio driver is not up to date" error

I have a Dell Inspiron 13 7353 and Windows Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.985). Whenever I open Waves MaxxAudio Pro I get this error(picture below). Does anyone know how to fix this error?

:)

956548, May 17, 2021

2. Waves MaxxAudio® missing after installing Windows 10 x64

The problem is also on MaxxAudio's (Waves Audio LTD) end of the spectrum.

from Waves MaxxAudio support page:

http://www.maxx.com/support/

A note on Audio Drivers for Windows 10

With the upgrade to Windows 10, some users have encountered issues with their audio drivers. We are working closely with our partners to ensure compatibility with Waves in the Windows 10 environment.

Please consult the above support websites for further information on official support and updated audio drivers.

For any problems with the audio drivers on your Dell laptop or desktop, please

consult this list of Dell laptops and desktops tested for Windows 10

Waves Audio LTD has to partner up with Dell/ASUS as well as the audio driver makers (Conexant and Realtek) to offer updated software that fully works on Win10, which may take a while on older systems running Win10.

erpmanila3w, May 17, 2021
  3. erpster4 Win User
    Audio driver and MaxxAudio Pro are not working

in Device Manager, can you expand the Sound, Video and Game Controllers section as you have to "expanded" this section to see if Realtek audio is listed, ntd252.

also, try out this Realtek audio driver - 6.0.1.8642 A05 that I found for a different Dell model. also you need to update the Maxxaudio Pro software from the Microsoft store.

erpster4, May 17, 2021
  4. Waves MaxxAudio Pro "Audio driver is not up to date" error

Waves MaxxAudio Not Available Anymore? (Dell)

Hello,

Recently after installing Windows 10, I went into my Dell Audio app to change the EQ of my speakers and headphones with Waves MaxxAudio that I had with Windows 8 - 8.1, and the Waves MaxxAudio option is still there but nothing shows up to change anything.

Is this not available anymore? I really miss my bass booster, my Aerosmith and ACDC songs just don't sound the same without the bass. Thanks for the help.

- Austin

AustinVisser, May 17, 2021
Thema:

Waves MaxxAudio Pro "Audio driver is not up to date" error

1. Waves MaxxAudio Pro "Audio driver is not up to date" error - Similar Threads - Waves MaxxAudio Pro

2. Waves MaxxAudio Pro missing after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Waves MaxxAudio Pro missing after reset: A few days ago I reset my laptop because it was getting slower day by day, after that I realized that WavesMaxxAudio Pro is missing and without it my computer cannot detect my headphones and other audio related devices. I tried to find it on the manufacturer's website dell...
  3. Waves MaxxAudio Pro missing after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Waves MaxxAudio Pro missing after reset: A few days ago I reset my laptop because it was getting slower day by day, after that I realized that WavesMaxxAudio Pro is missing and without it my computer cannot detect my headphones and other audio related devices. I tried to find it on the manufacturer's website dell...
  4. Waves MaxxAudio Pro missing after reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. MAXXAUDIO PRO PROBLEMS. Audio drivers are not up to date check windows update.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MAXXAUDIO PRO PROBLEMS. Audio drivers are not up to date check windows update.: i really want to know since i being trying that my MaxxAudio pro app functions but it saying i need the lastest version of the audio driver i been installing many audio drivers but nothing work with this thing ...so what is the latest one then? The app does not accept my...
  6. MAXXAUDIO PRO PROBLEMS. Audio drivers are not up to date check windows update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MAXXAUDIO PRO PROBLEMS. Audio drivers are not up to date check windows update.: i really want to know since i being trying that my MaxxAudio pro app functions but it saying i need the lastest version of the audio driver i been installing many audio drivers but nothing work with this thing ...so what is the latest one then? The app does not accept my...
  7. Audio Driver is not up to date

Audio Driver is not up to date: On opening Waves MaxxAudio Pro, a pop up showing audio driver is not up to date. But I've checked on driver, it's popping up to date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-driver-is-not-up-to-date/ea3d4c8d-f502-42cb-ab4b-f78f19f9a406
  8. Waves MaxxAudio Application Disappearance.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Waves MaxxAudio Application Disappearance.: Hello. So, after I reset my PC, I realized that some of the application that is crucial to the control and manage my hardware had disappeared. For instance, my laptop has a Waves MaxxAudio speaker setup, and recently I want to adjust the output volume and the output sound...
  9. Audio driver and MaxxAudio Pro are not working

Audio driver and MaxxAudio Pro are not working: Hello! I'm using Dell G7 7588 and have just re-installed the Windows 10 1809. I have installed all necessary drivers from Dell support site but then my audio doesn't work. Maxx Audio when launches say "Audio driver is not up to date, please check for windows update". Intel...
  10. Waves Maxxaudio Pro doesn't recognize headset

Waves Maxxaudio Pro doesn't recognize headset: So I just bought this Inspiron 14 3000 Series (3476) recently and after the latest Windows and BIOS update, I realized that the usual pop-up from whenever I connect the headset is gone but I have checked the advanced settings countless times to see if the pop-up option was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. maxxaudio pro