Windows 10: Way to *copy* Xbox PC games from one drive to another?

Discus and support Way to *copy* Xbox PC games from one drive to another? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Heyo, as the title says I'd like to take ARK: Survival Evolved for example and copy it to another drive. I would like to keep the game on drive A,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TravisBashea, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Way to *copy* Xbox PC games from one drive to another?

Heyo, as the title says I'd like to take ARK: Survival Evolved for example and copy it to another drive. I would like to keep the game on drive A, while also copying the files over to drive B. A friend of mine a distance a way has a very painful bandwidth cap and really can't afford to burn 150GBs+ from their bandwidth, so I was hoping there could be a way for me to download it for them on a drive and mail it to them.

:)

TravisBashea, Feb 7, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, Feb 7, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Feb 7, 2021
  4. Way to *copy* Xbox PC games from one drive to another?

Xbox games on PC

Hi,

Xbox console and computer are totally different platforms, so both devices have their own versions of every game. The only games that you can be played on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC are the games listed on the Xbox Play Anywhere. You can check the link below
    to see the list of the Xbox Play Anywhere title games.

Xbox Play Anywhere

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

Way to *copy* Xbox PC games from one drive to another?

1. Way to *copy* Xbox PC games from one drive to another? - Similar Threads - *copy* Xbox games

2. How to transfer an xbox game downloaded on one PC to another PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer an xbox game downloaded on one PC to another PC?: I downloaded Persona 5 Royal when it was still on gamepass and have it downloaded to my computer with my account. It has since been removed from gamepass but I still have the download and data from the game. When I go to boot up it up it says I am using the wrong account but...
  3. How to transfer an xbox game downloaded on one PC to another PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to transfer an xbox game downloaded on one PC to another PC?: I downloaded Persona 5 Royal when it was still on gamepass and have it downloaded to my computer with my account. It has since been removed from gamepass but I still have the download and data from the game. When I go to boot up it up it says I am using the wrong account but...
  4. Game trasfer from xbox one to Pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game trasfer from xbox one to Pc?: Hi, its posibble to get xbox game in Pc for free? I buy call of duty modern warfare2 and play on Xbox but i see its to slow. Then buy gaming pc, my question or possible get Call of duty on pc for free, or i must to buy again? Its cost 80eur.....
  5. Copying files from one drive to another

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Copying files from one drive to another: Hello, I am copying my useless files from my small storaged ssd to my harddrive, but when i copy over the files their sizes are 10x bigger, the files im copying is only 7.20 gb large but it's copying 70gb worth of storage to my hdd? Please give answers :) submitted by...
  6. copying from one external hard drive to another

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    copying from one external hard drive to another: I am trying to copy a large folder of photo files from one external hard drive to another in Windows 10. I used a drag and drop command and the resulting window showed progress as I could see the names of individual photo files showing briefly. After the copy process...
  7. How to copy from one flash drive to another?

How to copy from one flash drive to another?: How do I copy the folders from one flash drive to another and preserve the folder modification dates and security permissions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-copy-from-one-flash-drive-to-another/fcf961df-ce99-4ea8-b13a-45179f677093
  8. can't copy a large folder from one drive to another

can't copy a large folder from one drive to another: trying to copy a large folder windows.old, about 13 gb from C; to D;. process stops in midstream and hangs. ideas? On a windows 10 desktop PC...
  9. COPY PHOTOS FROM ONE PC TO ANOTHER

COPY PHOTOS FROM ONE PC TO ANOTHER: I have over 7000 photos in file explorer on my old Toshiba laptop - What is the simplest way to copy these files to my new laptop - Both operate Windows 10 - Any advice gratefully received....
  10. Copy Windows APP from one PC to another?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy Windows APP from one PC to another?: Greetings! I just noticed a Store bought APP not being available for download anymore so I can't get it onto my new PC. Apparently It's not even visible to me anymore when searching for it in my Store Library. Where I DO still have access to it is on my old PC so...