Windows 10: Way to move MESSENGER posting coordinates to different screen location

Discus and support Way to move MESSENGER posting coordinates to different screen location in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Thanks for any and all replies. Is there a way to move the screen coordinates of where MESSENGER information is posted on the screen to a screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by acmanten, Sep 6, 2017.

1. acmanten Win User

Way to move MESSENGER posting coordinates to different screen location

Thanks for any and all replies. Is there a way to move the screen coordinates of where MESSENGER information is posted on the screen to a screen location further to the left or higher to the left? Thanks,.. Cliff

:)

acmanten, Sep 6, 2017

2. maps 3 and city explorer

can someone please explain what city explorer is. It says it adds walk guidence but i can already pick a location and press walk to and ive never bought a walk licence just drive licence. Please explain the difference. Also where have city guides gone?
    In maps 2 i could purchase city guides and i cant find an option now? Finally i saw on maps 3 "locate via coordinates" or something similar and now i cant find it. Is there a way of picking a location to go to using coordinates? Thanks for your help.

liam182---01, Sep 6, 2017
  3. CJLim Win User
    Map location accuracy for internet on-line (maps.ovi.com) for Hong Kong

Check the coordinates of the locations on maps.ovi.com, the Ovi maps coorditnate for the same location on your phone and finally the coordinate for the same location after it is transferred from maps.ovi.com to your phone.. Just interesting to see if the
    coordinates are the same.

CJLim, Sep 6, 2017
Thema:

Way to move MESSENGER posting coordinates to different screen location

1. Way to move MESSENGER posting coordinates to different screen location - Similar Threads - move MESSENGER posting

2. Is there a way with Dual Monitors to place taskbar in different locations on each in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way with Dual Monitors to place taskbar in different locations on each in...: like in this question i'd like to know but this question is only for win 10 because i do not know how do i unlock taskbar in win 11i'd rather a quick help please...
  3. Is there a way with Dual Monitors to place taskbar in different locations on each in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way with Dual Monitors to place taskbar in different locations on each in...: like in this question i'd like to know but this question is only for win 10 because i do not know how do i unlock taskbar in win 11i'd rather a quick help please...
  4. Is there a way to move the location of where Windows is stored on a PC?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a way to move the location of where Windows is stored on a PC?: I might consider buying a NVME SSD in the near future here since they are small and so much faster than normal SSDs. My Windows operating system is stored on a standard SSD currently. Is there any way to move the operating system locations to a different drive? I want a...
  5. Sequential copy/move to different locations

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sequential copy/move to different locations: Anyone know if it is possible to have a multiple files/folder copied to different locations sequentially? For example folder c:\music\ABBA copied to f:\music\ABBA and then copy c:\downloads\archives to g:\archives and then copy f:\games to g:\games. If I select those files...
  6. The publisher of this app doesn’t allow it to be moved to a different location, Error...

in Windows 10 News
    The publisher of this app doesn’t allow it to be moved to a different location, Error...: [ATTACH]Windows 10 allows you to set the default location of apps, photos, documents, and other stuff to another drive if you wish to. It helps […] This article The publisher of this app doesn’t allow it to be moved to a different location, Error 0x80073d21 first appeared on...
  7. Is there a way with Dual Monitors to place taskbar in different locations on each?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way with Dual Monitors to place taskbar in different locations on each?: I have been using Windows 10 Pro. I changed the taskbar setting to custom somehow yesterday, without realizing it. This morning when I turned computer on, the taskbar was in different locations on each monitor. Seems it can be done, but I was not happy with the placements...
  8. Colour Coordinated

in Windows 10 Customization
    Colour Coordinated: Unseen pointer in one is Goldish, in the other Greyish. It's cool how screen pic, bkgnd/accent colour, clock, title bars etc AND the pointer (matched or complimentary) can be made to all go together so nicely & with so much potential for variation. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Cheers,...
  9. way to move page to different section in OneNote app?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    way to move page to different section in OneNote app?: Just like the title says - I can't seem to find any way to move a note page to a different section of the notebook. I know there must be a way... I just can't figure it out. Anyone know? TIA... 8678
  10. A different way of flashing screen ?

in Windows 10 Support
    A different way of flashing screen ?: Hello guys, i have a problem that did not find on google any similar to this.. i cannot explain exactly the problem so i made a video.. here : [MEDIA] does/did anyone has/had the same problem ? i tried disabling the 2 services from msconfig..but no luck.. :/...