Windows 10: Way to move MESSENGER posting coordinates to different screen location

Discus and support Way to move MESSENGER posting coordinates to different screen location in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Thanks for any and all replies. Is there a way to move the screen coordinates of where MESSENGER information is posted on the screen to a screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by acmanten, Sep 6, 2017.

1. acmanten Win User

Way to move MESSENGER posting coordinates to different screen location

Thanks for any and all replies. Is there a way to move the screen coordinates of where MESSENGER information is posted on the screen to a screen location further to the left or higher to the left? Thanks,.. Cliff

:)

acmanten, Sep 6, 2017

2. maps 3 and city explorer

can someone please explain what city explorer is. It says it adds walk guidence but i can already pick a location and press walk to and ive never bought a walk licence just drive licence. Please explain the difference. Also where have city guides gone?
    In maps 2 i could purchase city guides and i cant find an option now? Finally i saw on maps 3 "locate via coordinates" or something similar and now i cant find it. Is there a way of picking a location to go to using coordinates? Thanks for your help.

liam182---01, Sep 6, 2017
  3. CJLim Win User
    Map location accuracy for internet on-line (maps.ovi.com) for Hong Kong

Check the coordinates of the locations on maps.ovi.com, the Ovi maps coorditnate for the same location on your phone and finally the coordinate for the same location after it is transferred from maps.ovi.com to your phone.. Just interesting to see if the
    coordinates are the same.

CJLim, Sep 6, 2017
Thema:

Way to move MESSENGER posting coordinates to different screen location

1. Way to move MESSENGER posting coordinates to different screen location - Similar Threads - move MESSENGER posting

2. Is there a way with Dual Monitors to place taskbar in different locations on each?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way with Dual Monitors to place taskbar in different locations on each?: I have been using Windows 10 Pro. I changed the taskbar setting to custom somehow yesterday, without realizing it. This morning when I turned computer on, the taskbar was in different locations on each monitor. Seems it can be done, but I was not happy with the placements...
  3. Colour Coordinated

Colour Coordinated: Unseen pointer in one is Goldish, in the other Greyish. It's cool how screen pic, bkgnd/accent colour, clock, title bars etc AND the pointer (matched or complimentary) can be made to all go together so nicely & with so much potential for variation. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Cheers,...
  4. Different temp location

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Different temp location: What's the difference between C/windows/temp Vs Appdata/local/temp Experts reply it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/different-temp-location/643dd8a4-36f4-4d3f-b66d-eabe2e01f6e7"
  5. Moved post to another forum

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Moved post to another forum: delete this post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moved-post-to-another-forum/a6fbd2b4-4aa2-444f-a714-5d25f5298864"
  6. Onedrive new way of posting pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive new way of posting pictures: Onedrive has changed how it automatically uploads photos by putting everything into its own year and month folder, this is making sorting for pictures more difficult. Anyone know if you can change how it uploads or give feedback to stop this practice....
  7. How to move the system tray to a different screen

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to move the system tray to a different screen: I- What are multiple monitors? Sometimes, one monitor is not enough for you. If you like to multi-task, you may need to keep an eye on more than one window at the same time. II- How to setup multiple monitors? If you have already done that and just need to get your sidebar...
  8. Use different taskbar locations on different displays

Use different taskbar locations on different displays: When I first upgraded, the taskbar on my first display was located on the left side of the display and the taskbar on my second display was located on the bottom. I liked this. But I wanted to see how I'd like having both on left hand side. I went into taskbar properties....
  9. way to move page to different section in OneNote app?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    way to move page to different section in OneNote app?: Just like the title says - I can't seem to find any way to move a note page to a different section of the notebook. I know there must be a way... I just can't figure it out. Anyone know? TIA... 8678
  10. A different way of flashing screen ?

in Windows 10 Support
    A different way of flashing screen ?: Hello guys, i have a problem that did not find on google any similar to this.. i cannot explain exactly the problem so i made a video.. here : [MEDIA] does/did anyone has/had the same problem ? i tried disabling the 2 services from msconfig..but no luck.. :/...