Windows 10: Way too small . . .

Discus and support Way too small . . . in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I've learned how, to put. Icon pictures, over folders.For example: Over my folder, of pictures.I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JerryD123#, May 16, 2022.

1. Way too small . . .

My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I've learned how, to put. Icon pictures, over folders.For example: Over my folder, of pictures.I have an, icon pictures. Of, a camera.But my view, is set to small icons. So my folders, are small.Which makes the, added icon picture. Also, small.If I switch the view, to medium icons. They look, much better Bigger.But, my desktop is just too crowded. To use, medium icons.Is there any, application That would make, my original. Icon picture larger?So when I added the icon picture, to the folder. It would, look bigger.I really don't want to use, m

:)

JerryD123#, May 16, 2022
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

Small icons setting won't change

I suggest that you change or uncheck Use small taskbar buttons by following the steps below:

• Right-click the Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • In the Taskbar tab make sure that Use small taskbar is
      uncheck

Way too small . . . e377d97f-489c-45cb-8856-ca9160202472.jpg
    • Click Apply and OK.
    If the issue still persists, you can change the size of desktop icons.

• Right-click an empty space on the desktop.
    • Select View and choose either Large, Medium or Small icons.
    • Check if you can change the size of the taskbar button.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, May 16, 2022
  3. Small tiles sometimes being half of its original size

Hi Purnen,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Resize the app.

• Open the Start menu.

• Right click on the icons (which are appearing small on your start menu) and click on Resize.

• Select the option like small/medium/large/wide which you like. (Resize options vary from the app to app)

Step 2: If the particular app is missing/not there on Start menu.

• Open the Start menu, type the app name in the search bar.

• Once you see the pap name on the search bar, right click on it and click on Pin to start if the app is not there on Start menu. (you may click on Pin to taskbar also if you wish to pin the app to taskbar)

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, May 16, 2022
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Way too small . . .

Live mail windows 10. Incoming mail is very small.

Hi Herman,

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions:

• When you say 'incoming email is very small' what exactly you are referring to?

• Have you configured your email account on Windows 10 mail app?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

We suggest you to provide the detailed description of the issue, so that we can assist you in better way.

kindly reply to us, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, May 16, 2022
Thema:

Way too small . . .

1. Way too small . . . - Similar Threads - too small

2. Microsoft Windows 10 error "The data area passed to a system call is too small."

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Windows 10 error "The data area passed to a system call is too small.": Hello,I am running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. Recently, I have been getting the error "The data area passed to a system call is too small." This error occurs on startup, once I log in to Windows. It also occurs any time I try to open a Microsoft Store app, including Skype,...
  3. Resizing photo's results in too small photo's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resizing photo's results in too small photo's: I just got a new laptop. Only thing I wanna use it for is browsing the internet, e-mail and simple photo editing.The new laptop has Windows 11, and I absolutely hate it so far. Windows 10 was so much better.Even the simple task of resizing photo's and uploading to my website...
  4. Resizing photo's results in too small photo's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resizing photo's results in too small photo's: I just got a new laptop. Only thing I wanna use it for is browsing the internet, e-mail and simple photo editing.The new laptop has Windows 11, and I absolutely hate it so far. Windows 10 was so much better.Even the simple task of resizing photo's and uploading to my website...
  5. dialog box fonts too small even when 200% display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dialog box fonts too small even when 200% display: Hey, I've adjusted my display to be 200% on my computer. But the dialog boxes inside word and xls are all 9pt and I can't figure out how to fix. This is really problematic guys. visually impaired and NOT accessible. Other advice to adjust the display setting and increase by...
  6. dialog box fonts too small even when 200% display

dialog box fonts too small even when 200% display: Hey, I've adjusted my display to be 200% on my computer. But the dialog boxes inside word and xls are all 9pt and I can't figure out how to fix. This is really problematic guys. visually impaired and NOT accessible. Other advice to adjust the display setting and increase by...
  7. Snipping tool will not open and says that the data area passed to a system call is too small?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool will not open and says that the data area passed to a system call is too small?: Shows the location under program files but am unable to use on either laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-will-not-open-and-says-that-the-data/28cc1920-408c-4cd4-853d-53fca75770e6
  8. Snipping tool will not open and says that the data area passed to a system call is too small?

Snipping tool will not open and says that the data area passed to a system call is too small?: Shows the location under program files but am unable to use on either laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-will-not-open-and-says-that-the-data/28cc1920-408c-4cd4-853d-53fca75770e6
  9. Snipping tool will not open and says that the data area passed to a system call is too small?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. New explorer layout breadcrumbs path dropdown window too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New explorer layout breadcrumbs path dropdown window too small: The down arrow on the new explorer layout shows other locations. The dropdown height is good, it shows multiple locations and even lets me scroll down to view more.I could not upload images on this forum so here is a linkhttps://i.imgur.com/FlQEVTG.pngThe tree dots on the...