Windows 10: Ways of login to Win10

Discus and support Ways of login to Win10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. Can you advice about installing Win10 in my small company? I have 4 computers. Each with new clean sdd and I bought Windowses 10 Pro. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gldfish, Oct 27, 2019.

1. gldfish Win User

Ways of login to Win10

Hi. Can you advice about installing Win10 in my small company? I have 4 computers. Each with new clean sdd and I bought Windowses 10 Pro. After installation I will have to choose type of login account. My questions:

1. Is it better to create one single MS account (one for company) and use it on every pc?

2. If (1) is YES, should I create additional local accounts for employees which they will use for log in?

3. If (1) is No, I assume there should be separate MS account on every pc for logging in? Or:

4. Maybe I should not use any MS account. Only local ones?

Which way would be better? I know MS accouns let syncing, onedrive login etc. But to be honest I don't think we need such features. Only office365 will be installed on 2 pcs. But as far as I know office uses different accounts. No relation to Win10.

Regards

:)

gldfish, Oct 27, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 27, 2019
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Oct 27, 2019
  4. Ways of login to Win10

Is there any way that I can bypass the password requirement when it is in the 'lockscreen' mode?

Hello,

Kindly let us know what exactly happens after performing above steps.

• Do you still get a prompt to enter the login password?
    • Did you perform the above steps without any mistake?
    I would suggest you to restart your system once and then try to perform above steps and check.

Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

Ways of login to Win10

1. Ways of login to Win10 - Similar Threads - Ways login Win10

2. win10 login problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    win10 login problem: sometimes when i login to my account, windows 10 automatically logs me out on first try without showing desktop screen and then i have to login again and it works fine second time this is random problem and has happened 2-3 times a month 167627
  3. Win10 login broken again? !!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win10 login broken again? !!!: Good morning, and yes it has been discussed and many sites claim to have solution tools. However I'd like an official microsoft solution since its their Win10 OEM distribution which produces errors and I need some closure. Every now and then attempting a login fails due...
  4. No way to login at boot (sometimes)

No way to login at boot (sometimes): Greetings, The Wifey has an issue that comes and goes. It's such an almost NOT issue that I haven't bothered to mention it in these parts. It only happens sometimes, and as y'all know it never happens when I try it. lol Basically she boots her Asus laptop and the screen...
  5. No way to login at boot (sometimes)

in Windows 10 Support
    No way to login at boot (sometimes): Greetings, The Wifey has an issue that comes and goes. It's such an almost NOT issue that I haven't bothered to mention it in these parts. It only happens sometimes, and as y'all know it never happens when I try it. lol Basically she boots her Asus laptop and the screen...
  6. Ways of login to Win10

Ways of login to Win10: Hi. Can you advice about installing Win10 in my small company? I have 4 computers. Each with new clean sdd and I bought Windowses 10 Pro. After installation I will have to choose type of login account. My questions: 1. Is it better to create one single MS account (one for...
  7. problem with Zune login (Win10)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with Zune login (Win10): i'm using Win10 and when i login into my Zune account, i get the message below... "Can't access the server. Make sure you're connected to the internet and that there are no firewalls or proxy servers blocking access to the Zune servise, then try again." I turned off my...
  8. Can NOT login to Win10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can NOT login to Win10: When I bought One Drive, the system changed to use Microsoft account password to login. Last night I turn my laptop into sleep. This morning I can not login, it shows incorrect password all the way. I changed twice at the login screen, but after change it still showed...
  9. login screen not showing. No way to login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    login screen not showing. No way to login: My computer kept freezing. I wanted to know if it was a program causing it. I went to run --> msconfig and disable all the start up programs. I thought wiindows would be smart enough to disable only the unessential programs. When windows restarts its start like normal,...
  10. Reset win10 login pin

in Windows 10 Support
    Reset win10 login pin: Is it possible to reset the windows 10 login pin if you've forgotten what it was? I managed to get it changed (after *much* trial and error), but it appears to require the old pin to change the pin -- even if you know the password. That's just weird. You should be able to...