Windows 10: Ways of working on 2 documents simultaneously?

Discus and support Ways of working on 2 documents simultaneously? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Two tabs of a browser simultaneously opened - is that possible ? So that one tab takes up half the screen, and the other half the other ? Or is it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kili12345, May 20, 2020.

1. Ways of working on 2 documents simultaneously?

Two tabs of a browser simultaneously opened - is that possible ?

So that one tab takes up half the screen, and the other half the other ? Or is it possible to have a document open that doesnt vanish into the lower bar whenever I click on something in the browser ?

I would like to have two sheets of word side by side.. or two google docs side by side.. and then write from one into another and draw from left to right etc. Without having to open one, and close the other and reorient every time.

submitted by /u/Kili12345
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Kili12345, May 20, 2020

2. Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, May 20, 2020
  3. how to keep 2 windows open at the same time

Hi,

I will certainly help you while using Music app and Microsoft Word simultaneously.

It could be done in following ways:

Method 1: Dragging the Windows, please follow the below mentioned steps:

• Resize both Music app as well as Microsoft Word.
    • Now drag both the Windows according to your wish.
    • Switch between both the Windows with Alt key + Tab key or use mouse.
    Method 2: Using Windows Aero feature, please follow the below mentioned steps:

• Open Microsoft Word, and use Windows logo key + Arrow keys to position it up, down, right, left according to your wish.
    • Now open Music app, and use Windows logo key + Arrow keys to position it up, down, right, left.
    • I suggest you to use Windows logo key + Right arrow key for one Window and
      Windows logo key + Left arrow key for other Window to work simultaneously.
    Please write us back if you still face difficulty while working on Music app and Microsoft Word simultaneously.

Thank you.

Mayank_Bhiwal, May 20, 2020
  4. Ways of working on 2 documents simultaneously?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Ways of working on 2 documents simultaneously?

1. Ways of working on 2 documents simultaneously? - Similar Threads - Ways working documents

2. Print the same document to two printers simultaneously

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print the same document to two printers simultaneously: I have a Sharp printer with two paper trays. I have one Windows 10 computer that prints the same document to both trays simultaneously. It uses two configured printers called "Invoice" and "Plain". The configured port is set to: Port - 192.168.1.151; Description - Standard...
  3. Print the same document to two printers simultaneously

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print the same document to two printers simultaneously: I have a Sharp printer with two paper trays. I have one Windows 10 computer that prints the same document to both trays simultaneously. It uses two configured printers called "Invoice" and "Plain". The configured port is set to: Port - 192.168.1.151; Description - Standard...
  4. Using 2 Input Devices Simultaneously

Using 2 Input Devices Simultaneously: I am using a surface pro with video capture software, I am looking to have 2 people use separate headsets to speak for the video. When I go to my input settings it only allows me to select one. Is this possible to do?...
  5. Signing in 2 accounts simultaneously

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Signing in 2 accounts simultaneously: Hi,I was required to create two local accounts on my PC Windows 10. My question is: Can I be signed in both local accounts simultaneously? Can I work on my PC using one local account, while still having programs running on the second local account please? I wish to avoid...
  6. Is there a way to show multiple notifications simultaneously?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to show multiple notifications simultaneously?: Hello guys, back in the windows 7 days it was possible to see multiple notifications popup simultaneously. For example if you were to receive let's say 3 emails at the same time, 3 notification pop-ups would appear over the desktop, piled up, one above each other. Now...
  7. Switch on 2 monitors simultaneously with Windows?

Switch on 2 monitors simultaneously with Windows?: I have 2 monitors, which is annoying, because when I switch on the monitor and when I wake up from standby mode, only 1 monitor is on and I have to switch on the second monitor myself. Does anyone know of a way to have both monitors on at the same time? Thanks again 2...
  8. Using (2) Displays simultaneously

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using (2) Displays simultaneously: I have (2) Displays - One big monitor and One on my laptop. Is there a way to bring up an Excel Spreadsheet on one and a download from my online class on the other?...
  9. Trying to get broadband and WiFi working simultaneously on 2 PCs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to get broadband and WiFi working simultaneously on 2 PCs: Hi no expert at all I'm afraid.... I've a Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit laptop and a Win 10 64 bit laptop and trying to get both working together using broadband and WiFi at the same time but without success. Win 10 is working ok being about 3 feet away from the router in my small...
  10. Running 2 OS'es Simultaneously?

in Windows 10 Support
    Running 2 OS'es Simultaneously?: Could you Boot 2 Operating Systems at the same time on different monitors? This would practically mean 2 computers running off the same tower but is it possible? LinusTechTips posted a video about this ([MEDIA]) but I don't want to run it as a server, just 2 machines not 3...