Windows 10: Ways to Delay Startup of Applications when windows boot.

Discus and support Ways to Delay Startup of Applications when windows boot. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I want to know how can i delay Startup of Certain Application. I know that i can disable startup from task manager but there aren't any options for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShivamKumar6, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Ways to Delay Startup of Applications when windows boot.

I want to know how can i delay Startup of Certain Application. I know that i can disable startup from task manager but there aren't any options for delaying. Can Anyone tell me that can i delay startup from registry. I know there are application like win patrol but win patrol itself becomes a member of startup programs. i really wanna know is it possible from registry or any other inbuilt windows method will work.

:)

ShivamKumar6, Nov 26, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Nov 26, 2018
  3. CAT
    cat Win User
    How to delay starting programs at Windows startup?

I have the following in a batch file in C:\Users\cat\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup:

To start Steam with a 30 second delay, in place of just Steam.lnk that starts it right away.

This does not work, for Steam, or for other programs, with other time delays.

How do I delay startup applications with a script?

I'd rather not download another application to do this, like this question (which also suggests many broken links and non-FOSS programs) suggests.

4. Wingo101 Win User

Ways to Delay Startup of Applications when windows boot.

Windows Vista Startup Problem ( Dual Boot)

I've got a dual boot set up on my computer, with Windows XP Professional 32bit & Vista Ultimate 64bit.

I haven't booted into Vista for quite some time now because I get better performance from XP. But now, if I try to boot into Vista, it goes through until after the Welcome screen & just gets stuck on a black screen with the pointer showing.

I have tried repairing the startup using the Vista CD.

Any suggestions?

Wingo101, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

Ways to Delay Startup of Applications when windows boot.

1. Ways to Delay Startup of Applications when windows boot. - Similar Threads - Ways Delay Startup

2. Any way to remove the long delay for startup programs in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Any way to remove the long delay for startup programs in Windows 10?: When a user logs in we have it set to automatically open up our intranet home page. However there's a 12+ second delay from the moment they user logs in and sees the desktop to Edge actually opening. It may not sound like a lot but when the user is sitting waiting it's enough...
  3. Any way to remove the long delay for startup programs in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to remove the long delay for startup programs in Windows 10?: When a user logs in we have it set to automatically open up our intranet home page. However there's a 12+ second delay from the moment they user logs in and sees the desktop to Edge actually opening. It may not sound like a lot but when the user is sitting waiting it's enough...
  4. Any way to remove the long delay for startup programs in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Internet is delayed when connecting on boot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet is delayed when connecting on boot: Seemingly this starting happening randomly a few days ago around the time of the last windows update I downloaded, I'm not sure if that was the cause or not but I system restored back before and the issue is still occuring. Whenever I startup it takes my pc up to a minute...
  6. Is there a way to change 3rd party application boot order on startup?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to change 3rd party application boot order on startup?: I noticed that when it comes to 3rd party auto start on boot apps and driver applications, that Windows just sort of picks and chooses. There is one application that I would prefer to bootup first before the others. Is this in any way possible or is there a 3rd party...
  7. App Startup Delay

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    App Startup Delay: Hey All, I have had a strange issue ever since updating to 2004. Most apps that I open have around a ~10 sec delay before they open. I have checked the task manager and event logs but I can't seem to find anything related to this issue. The app doesn't even appear in the...
  8. delayed booting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    delayed booting: My Lenovo Ideapad 300 series takes about 15-20 minutes to boot. I have tried everything suggested in Youtube videos, and other windows users online... no changes. Someone, please help....
  9. Booting is delayed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Booting is delayed: I could not boot the computer ; It demands three or four on /off press. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/booting-is-delayed/a7431a14-a67b-4e5b-9368-ce33b0b836f8
  10. Programs startup delay

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs startup delay: So I had this big problem that is bothering me for a while and started a while back where when I click on a program, it takes 5 to 10 minutes to start...why is it doing this because it is bothering me a lot and I need it to stop doing it because of how much it is bothering...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows app to delay a startup of programs in booting

2. delay startup of start up application

3. delay apps at startup

4. how to delay booting up of all apps on startup,
  5. delay windows startup application