Windows 10: Ways to Enable or Disable Optional Windows Features on Windows 10

Discus and support Ways to Enable or Disable Optional Windows Features on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Windows operating systems come with a lot of features. These features are sometimes are not intended to be used directly by normal customers.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 21, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Ways to Enable or Disable Optional Windows Features on Windows 10

WinClub, Dec 21, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 21, 2018
  3. ahujet Win User
    Disabling iGPU in windows 10

Ah, had that multi display option disabled. Currently installing clean windows maybe that was the problem. What version of windows 10 are you on btw?

ahujet, Dec 21, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

1. Ways to Enable or Disable Optional Windows Features on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Ways Enable Disable

2. Windows Features enabled/disabled with multiple User Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Features enabled/disabled with multiple User Accounts: Does anyone know if Windows Features like Hyper V + other virtualization settings are either enabled/disabled for every account on the machine for W11 or can they be enabled/disabled per user? The reason I ask, is because a very common problem exists where having those...
  3. Windows Features enabled/disabled with multiple User Accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Features enabled/disabled with multiple User Accounts: Does anyone know if Windows Features like Hyper V + other virtualization settings are either enabled/disabled for every account on the machine for W11 or can they be enabled/disabled per user? The reason I ask, is because a very common problem exists where having those...
  4. How to enable or disable access to Folder Options in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable access to Folder Options in Windows 10: [ATTACH]This post will help you enable or disable access to Folder Options in Windows […] This article How to enable or disable access to Folder Options in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. i cant enable or disable features on "Turn Windows Features on or off"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i cant enable or disable features on "Turn Windows Features on or off": so, i tried enabling the .net framework service so that i can install it but when i click ok, this happens: [ATTACH] pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-enable-or-disable-features-on-turn-windows/58ff661a-cd18-49f6-bdbd-d8145d8aa33f
  6. Allow option to enable/disable the "sticky corners" mouse pointer feature in Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Allow option to enable/disable the "sticky corners" mouse pointer feature in Windows 10...: When moving the mouse/pointer over the top edges of the screen with multiple monitors, the pointer motion is interrupted/stuck on the corner. This is an intrusive feature non-existent in other OSs or prior versions of Windows. Any intrusive/non-standard functionality should...
  7. Enable or Disable Pause Updates Feature in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Pause Updates Feature in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Pause Updates Feature in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Pause Updates Feature of Windows Update in Windows 10 Windows Update keeps Windows 10 updated by downloading and installing the latest updates, drivers, and hotfixes released by...
  8. Enable or Disable Access to Windows Features in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Access to Windows Features in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Access to Windows Features in Windows 10 [img] Information Some programs and features included with Windows, such as Internet Information Services, must be turned on before you can use them. Certain other features are turned on by default, but...
  9. Enable or Disable Advanced Indexing Options in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Advanced Indexing Options in Windows: How to: Enable or Disable Advanced Indexing Options in Windows How to Enable or Disable Advanced Indexing Options in Windows [img] Information By default, Windows will use the file properties, and file contents you want indexed. This tutorial will show you how to...
  10. Enable or Disable F8 Advanced Boot Options in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable F8 Advanced Boot Options in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable F8 Advanced Boot Options in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Legacy F8 Advanced Boot Options in Windows 10 By default, you can boot to Advanced Startup Options in Windows 10. The Advanced Boot Options screen is the old black screen at...