Windows 10: Ways to install Apple Mobile Device Support

Discus and support Ways to install Apple Mobile Device Support in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm having this problem for 3 days. I tried to talk to Apple Support but they said i should Microsoft. Anyone here has any solution??[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AmyTechnology, May 12, 2019.

1. Ways to install Apple Mobile Device Support

I'm having this problem for 3 days. I tried to talk to Apple Support but they said i should Microsoft. Anyone here has any solution?? Ways to install Apple Mobile Device Support 10f1e8b7-b79b-4580-a858-1c4e559eea3c?upload=true.png

:)

AmyTechnology, May 12, 2019
  2. Dave_129 Win User

Apple Mobile Device Support won't install.

I ended up just going back to Windows 8.1 and re-installed iTunes. Apple mobile device support installed, and everything works as it should. There is obviously an issue between Windows 10 and the Apple mobile device support program.

Dave_129, May 12, 2019
  3. Dave_129 Win User
    Apple Mobile Device Support won't install.

After the 12.2.2 iTunes update, my phone was no longer recognized when connected. I discovered that the Apple mobile device support component wasn't installing, and, as a result, the apple mobile device usb driver is no longer being loaded when the phone
    is connected to the computer. In running the compatiblity checker, I received the message that AppleMobileDeviceSupport6464.msi is an incompatible program for Windows 10. I talked with Apple support at length, and they are saying it is a Windows issue. Is
    anyone aware of any solutions or planned fixes to this by Microsoft?

Dave_129, May 12, 2019
  4. Time Lady Win User

Ways to install Apple Mobile Device Support

Apple Mobile Device USB Driver unable to install

Try this:

Right-click the Apple Mobile Device entry in Device Manager>Universal Serial Bus controllers and choose Update Driver Software.

• Select "Browse my computer for driver software."

• Select "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer."

• Click the Have Disk button. Note: If the Have Disk option is not present, choose a device category such as Mobile Phone or Storage Device if listed, and then click next. The Have Disk button should then appear.

• Click the Browse button and navigate to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers.

• Double-click the "usbaapl" file. (This file will be called "usbaapl64" if you have a 64-bit version of Windows. If you don't see "usbaapl64" here, or if there is no Drivers folder, look in C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers.
    instead).

• Click Open in the Have Disk window. Then, click Next and then Click Finish. Windows will install the driver.

Time Lady, May 12, 2019
Thema:

Ways to install Apple Mobile Device Support

1. Ways to install Apple Mobile Device Support - Similar Threads - Ways install Apple

2. How to install apple mobile device driver in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install apple mobile device driver in windows 10: I have tried everything that I can find and my itunes will not recognize my ipad. The laptop recognizes it, but itunes won't recognize it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-apple-mobile-device-driver-in/252fdc8e-44e4-4fc6-8221-960006ee3ec0
  3. Product Code needed for Apple Mobile Device Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product Code needed for Apple Mobile Device Support: Looking for a 38 character Product Code for Apple Mobile Device Support. It was requested by Microsoft Troubleshooter program figure out why uninstall for the program "Apple Mobile Device Support" isn't working. I can't run iTunes until the old software versions are...
  4. Product Code needed for Apple Mobile Device Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Product Code needed for Apple Mobile Device Support: Looking for a 38 character Product Code for Apple Mobile Device Support. It was requested by Microsoft Troubleshooter program figure out why uninstall for the program "Apple Mobile Device Support" isn't working. I can't run iTunes until the old software versions are...
  5. Product Code needed for Apple Mobile Device Support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Trouble installing Apple Mobile Device USB Composite Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trouble installing Apple Mobile Device USB Composite Device: It all started when I tried to connect my iphone to my pc. The Driver wasn't getting installed. When I tried to install it with various means, with and without having iTunes installed, I got "Windows encountered a problem installing the driver for your device" and "One of...
  7. Bonjour for Windows/Apple Mobile Device Support

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bonjour for Windows/Apple Mobile Device Support: Help! The two programs noted above are both shown in my "Programs and Features" in control panel but will not uninstall. The Bonjour keeps asking for the 64-bit installer but I cannot get it and if I try to load a new 64-bit version of iTunes I am not allowed to. In Safe...
  8. Apple Mobile Device USB Driver

Apple Mobile Device USB Driver: I need help with getting my laptop, running Windows 10 to recognize my IPod Classic 160gb. It will recognize my IPad through Bluetooth but ITunes won't recognize my IPod Classic (with no Bluetooth, of course!). So far I have done the following: 1. Restarted everything;...
  9. Apple Mobile Device USB Driver unable to install

Apple Mobile Device USB Driver unable to install: Trying to set up my new iPhone. My current phone is an iPhone 7, my new phone is and iPhone XS. My iTunes recognises my iPhone XS but not my iPhone 7. As I wish to back up my iPhone 7 and restore it to my XS. I have reinstalled iTunes on Windows 64 bit due to issues on the...
  10. apple mobile device service

apple mobile device service: i am trying to hook my iphone 6 up to my windows 10 laptop and it says go to bottom and type service in and apple mobile device service will be there. but its not. and it is nowhere in my computer. how do i get this...