Windows 10: Wd 3t hdd???

Discus and support Wd 3t hdd??? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I found an old 3T WD SATA Drive in my closet - WD 30EZRX (on the label) I tried to format it and it says its only 2T. What gives? 170717 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by skanter, Dec 17, 2020.

1. skanter Win User

Wd 3t hdd???

I found an old 3T WD SATA Drive in my closet - WD 30EZRX (on the label)

I tried to format it and it says its only 2T. What gives?

:)

skanter, Dec 17, 2020

2. My main 3T WD HD went south.

My main 3T WD stand alone HD just quit i could not reach it, it just blinked it's light and i had the spinning ball on screen.

Plugged it into another computer and got a message file system corrupted drive needs formatting.

Glad i have three other stand alone HDs so i was not down and out with no files.

I formatted the 3T and am now in the slow process of rebuilding it with files.

If you don't have a back up system, i advise you to get one and keep it backed up.

digitalcurisity, Dec 17, 2020
  3. nlp22 Win User
    3T internal HDD not visible in Windows 10

Thanks for your quick reply.

Are you suggesting that i reinstall Windows 10 to trouble shoot? I have given you the problem that i faced, twice. Each time reverting to Windows 7 cleared my problem. My drive shows up in my computer and the data on it is accessible.

It is a

Toshiba DT01ACA300 3TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive Bare Drive

My drive is showing up as GPT when it is not set up as a GPT drive.

I see many other questions here about second drives not being visible in a Windows Explorer window, but being visible in the Windows disk management program. Many have no clear resolution.

My drive is a Toshiba 3T, and their website lists no driver for my drive, and Windows 10 searched for a driver and found that i already was using 'the best' one.

nlp22, Dec 17, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Wd 3t hdd???

unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

Wd 3t hdd???

1. Wd 3t hdd??? - Similar Threads - hdd

2. আমার ল্যাপটপটি অন করলে enter hdd Password দেখায় কিন্তু পাসওয়ার্ড আমি জানি না এখন কিভাবে...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    আমার ল্যাপটপটি অন করলে enter hdd Password দেখায় কিন্তু পাসওয়ার্ড আমি জানি না এখন কিভাবে...: আমার ডেল ব্রান্ড ল্যাপটপ। ল্যাপটপটি অন করার সময় Enter HDD Password চাচ্ছে, পাসওয়ার্ড আমি জানি না। এখন ল্যাপটপটির সমস্যা কিভাবে সমাধান করা যায় অনুগ্রহ করে সাহায্য করুন।...
  3. আমার ল্যাপটপটি অন করলে enter hdd Password দেখায় কিন্তু পাসওয়ার্ড আমি জানি না এখন কিভাবে...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    আমার ল্যাপটপটি অন করলে enter hdd Password দেখায় কিন্তু পাসওয়ার্ড আমি জানি না এখন কিভাবে...: আমার ডেল ব্রান্ড ল্যাপটপ। ল্যাপটপটি অন করার সময় Enter HDD Password চাচ্ছে, পাসওয়ার্ড আমি জানি না। এখন ল্যাপটপটির সমস্যা কিভাবে সমাধান করা যায় অনুগ্রহ করে সাহায্য করুন।...
  4. My 1TB HDD drive shows only 33 mb of full storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My 1TB HDD drive shows only 33 mb of full storage: Hi. Like in the topic I tried to insert my 1tb hdd drive back again and it shows up only 33MB of storage, not only in disk managment but everywhere u can search for it. Is there any solution for that? Thanks for replying and have a good day :...
  5. My 1TB HDD drive shows only 33 mb of full storage

My 1TB HDD drive shows only 33 mb of full storage: Hi. Like in the topic I tried to insert my 1tb hdd drive back again and it shows up only 33MB of storage, not only in disk managment but everywhere u can search for it. Is there any solution for that? Thanks for replying and have a good day :...
  6. My 1TB HDD drive shows only 33 mb of full storage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Why has my HDD suddenly been recognised as an ssd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has my HDD suddenly been recognised as an ssd: Ok guys need help please,I've recently changed my HDD for a new one,and suddenly my SSD has disappeared,and for some reason the hard drive is now seen as the SSD .I have a HP pavilion notebook 17-ab051ha,been working fine until I put the new hard drive in,The SSD doesn't show...
  8. Why has my HDD suddenly been recognised as an ssd

Why has my HDD suddenly been recognised as an ssd: Ok guys need help please,I've recently changed my HDD for a new one,and suddenly my SSD has disappeared,and for some reason the hard drive is now seen as the SSD .I have a HP pavilion notebook 17-ab051ha,been working fine until I put the new hard drive in,The SSD doesn't show...
  9. Why has my HDD suddenly been recognised as an ssd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. can i plug in an old hdd with windows 7 into my windows 11 laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i plug in an old hdd with windows 7 into my windows 11 laptop?: Hi, I have an old pc with windows 7 on it, and I want to clean the hdd. Can i just plug the hdd into my windows 11 laptop and clean all the files on the hdd? The pc itself is too slow to delete all these things, and I cant factory reset it, because i don't have a disk to...