Windows 10: WD Blue 10EZEX not detected in EUFI

Discus and support WD Blue 10EZEX not detected in EUFI in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I was trying to boot my PC through bootable USB and the UEFI says hard drive not detected. I don't hear any sound from hard drivePS i have new SATA... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ManojDhamala, Mar 2, 2020.

1. WD Blue 10EZEX not detected in EUFI

So I was trying to boot my PC through bootable USB and the UEFI says hard drive not detected. I don't hear any sound from hard drivePS i have new SATA cables and I'm using the same hard drive WD Blue 10EZEX I was using in a different case which used to be working fine...I just changed the PC case and msi geforce gaming trio1080ti graphics card I put the drivers in usb and tried to browse during the installation after boot...but it says driver not found. I'm not sure if it's problem with SATA ports in motherboard or hard diskwhich was working fine in previous PCcase ....And theres power coming from Power supplyEVGA SuperNOVA 550 G3 ...I connected LEDs to make sure theres power coming in.

I turned off secure boot option and changed AHCI to IDE and tried connecting SATA to each of the 5 ports on motherboard asrock h97m-itx/ac .

:)

ManojDhamala, Mar 2, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

WD Purple or Blue?

My suggestion, avoid the Blues at all costs. I wouldn't trust my data on a WD Blue if WD was paying me to use it.

newtekie1, Mar 2, 2020
  3. WD Purple or Blue?

Care to expand on the reasons against blues?

Shihabyooo, Mar 2, 2020
  4. WD Blue 10EZEX not detected in EUFI

WD Purple or Blue?

Explain? I have a wd blue with all my important data.. i have 2 of them actually...

de.das.dude, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

WD Blue 10EZEX not detected in EUFI

1. WD Blue 10EZEX not detected in EUFI - Similar Threads - Blue 10EZEX detected

2. WD SSD blue not working partially

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WD SSD blue not working partially: I have wd sata ssd wired externally into a working pc. However I am unable to format the hard disk partially. The SSD is having 2 partitions F & G. I can open G but not F. Also it's not detected in diskpart, disk management or any partition managers like easus or aomei etc....
  3. WD SSD blue not working partially

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WD SSD blue not working partially: I have wd sata ssd wired externally into a working pc. However I am unable to format the hard disk partially. The SSD is having 2 partitions F & G. I can open G but not F. Also it's not detected in diskpart, disk management or any partition managers like easus or aomei etc....
  4. WD SSD blue not working partially

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. EUFI black screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EUFI black screen.: I have an ASUS motherboard. I screwed up and turned it EUFI boot on and my screen went black. I don't know how to fix this.It will start to boot up but I will never get to the logo so I can't get into bios to fix thisI was just trying to figure out how to update to Windows 11...
  6. EUFI black screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EUFI black screen.: I have an ASUS motherboard. I screwed up and turned it EUFI boot on and my screen went black. I don't know how to fix this.It will start to boot up but I will never get to the logo so I can't get into bios to fix thisI was just trying to figure out how to update to Windows 11...
  7. EUFI black screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Source for EUFI files?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Source for EUFI files?: My windows 10 PC won't boot. I'm stuck in windows RE and the auto repair is failing. Now I'm hacking away at the terminal typing a bunch of commands from online support pages/forums. I have tried; bootrec /fixmbr This executed ok, but did not fix my problem. Then...
  9. WD bogus notification: malware detected and cleaned

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WD bogus notification: malware detected and cleaned: Hello. I received a notification today from WD (at the notifications area) stating that "malware detected and is being cleaned". Funny enough I checked WD history and nothing was found there. I clicked on the notification and nothing was shown there either. What gives?...
  10. WD blue 1tb not showing on windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WD blue 1tb not showing on windows: hello im having a problem with my hard drive when i restart it takes a long time to load on bios and it says smart capable but command failed but i can see it on bios, on windows the hard drive is not showing i tried to disabled smart but thatt wont help pls help me 83996