Windows 10: WD blue 1tb not showing on windows

Discus and support WD blue 1tb not showing on windows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello im having a problem with my hard drive when i restart it takes a long time to load on bios and it says smart capable but command failed but i can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jmpatag1, May 9, 2017.

1. jmpatag1 Win User

WD blue 1tb not showing on windows

hello im having a problem with my hard drive when i restart it takes a long time to load on bios and it says smart capable but command failed but i can see it on bios, on windows the hard drive is not showing
    i tried to disabled smart but thatt wont help
    pls help me

:)

jmpatag1, May 9, 2017

2. Win 10 upgrade with new HDD.

1TB, they'll be the same model and everything (WD Blue)

AlexanderFergusson-Cooper, May 9, 2017
  3. greg7683 Win User
    Not all Hard Drives showing in Computer Management Solved

I have a Samsung 500 SSD a WD 500gig and a new WD 1TB hard drives the 1TB it does show up in the bios but not windows10 How do I fix this.

I had to enable the JMB storage controller in the bios

greg7683, May 9, 2017
  4. CountMike New Member

Check in Device Manager and Disk Management and see if it's there.

CountMike, May 10, 2017
Thema:

1. WD blue 1tb not showing on windows - Similar Threads - blue 1tb showing

2. WD Elements 1tb not recognized In Devices and Drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WD Elements 1tb not recognized In Devices and Drives: Hello,I have a Lenovo Legion 7 running Windows 10. I'm plugging in a WD Elements drive and it's not seen by Devices and Drives.Going into Disk Management reveals it, as shown in attached images. It's labeled 'healthy', but not NTFS or FAT, which I'm reading are the desired...
  3. WD Elements 1tb not recognized In Devices and Drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WD Elements 1tb not recognized In Devices and Drives: Hello,I have a Lenovo Legion 7 running Windows 10. I'm plugging in a WD Elements drive and it's not seen by Devices and Drives.Going into Disk Management reveals it, as shown in attached images. It's labeled 'healthy', but not NTFS or FAT, which I'm reading are the desired...
  4. WD Elements 1tb not recognized In Devices and Drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. CHKDSK on 1TB WD Passport external hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CHKDSK on 1TB WD Passport external hard drive: Hi - could an external hard drive get damaged when CHKDSK is running and the computer is shutdown is performed from the Start menu or by pressing the power button? Background: I suspect a process was running when a 1T WD passport with 670 GB of data became disconnected...
  6. 1TB WD won`t show up on my computer!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    1TB WD won`t show up on my computer!: I got this problem that my Hard drive is not been seen by my laptop.I have tried many different ways solving it but it didn`t work once.I have tried to change the letter, to format it, to turn it online but nothing works because i can`t accesse it and it show up as gray.When...
  7. 1TB WD won`t show up on my computer!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    1TB WD won`t show up on my computer!: I got this problem that my Hard drive is not been seen by my laptop.I have tried many different ways solving it but it didn`t work once.I have tried to change the letter, to format it, to turn it online but nothing works because i can`t accesse it and it show up as gray.When...
  8. WD 1TB HDD failure today after update.

WD 1TB HDD failure today after update.: Was in the middle of creating an image on my data drive after todays update and at first, it threw write errors during the verification portion. The next try, more write errors almost immediately upon first scan. Went to disk management and it was no longer there, no...
  9. Cannot format WD 1TB HDD

Cannot format WD 1TB HDD: I bought a new WD 1TB HDD and was running install/format when I had a power outage. When power came back I could not format this drive. The drive shows in Device Manager but fails format there and every where I have tried. I used UBDC and have not been able to format in...
  10. Suprise Removed-1Tb WD harddrive disappeared

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Suprise Removed-1Tb WD harddrive disappeared: The activity was within Photoshop CC 2015.5, duplicated layers and applying object move. The .psd is a large file 450Mb and then I had duplicated a layer group so the size likely increased more. The Scratch Disk was the 1Tb Wd drive( Drive I) Photoshop stopped responding, did...