Windows 10: WD Discovery software - Surface pro X

Discus and support WD Discovery software - Surface pro X in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi MS, i'm unable to install the WD Discovery software on my Surface PRO X going through the troubleshooting on WD website, they mention an issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dina El Ashmawy, Apr 4, 2020.

1. WD Discovery software - Surface pro X

Hi MS,

i'm unable to install the WD Discovery software on my Surface PRO X

going through the troubleshooting on WD website, they mention an issue with ARM based CPU and directed me to MS support.

please advice the steps to install the software

thanks

:)

Dina El Ashmawy, Apr 4, 2020

2. WD discovery will not install

WD discovery will not install on my Microsoft surface pro x. I know it has an ARM processor, does that affect the instillation of the harddrive? just want to download movies to hard drive. please help!

DyllanFennell, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Surface Pro X ARM

Yes, for work needs I suggest going for Surface Laptop 7 or Surface Pro.

However X is going to be a great device in the future when support for ARM64 arrives.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Apr 4, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

WD Discovery software - Surface pro X

New Surface Pro X Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - November 5

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

Brink, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

WD Discovery software - Surface pro X

1. WD Discovery software - Surface pro X - Similar Threads - Discovery software Surface

2. surface pro x herstellen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    surface pro x herstellen: Hier begrijp ik niks van Herstelinstallatiekopie voor Surface downloaden microsoft.comhoe kan ik mij surface pro x herstellen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-x-herstellen/0077a3a7-8e9a-4597-9417-c8c107cd3f7a
  3. SURFACE PRO X

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SURFACE PRO X: BonjourJ ai une surface pro X sq1 sous windows 10 et je n'arrive pas a passer a Windows 11 avec une mise à jour.Impossible car j ai un processeur arm64.Pourriez vous m'aider ?Merci...
  4. SURFACE PRO X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SURFACE PRO X: BonjourJ ai une surface pro X sq1 sous windows 10 et je n'arrive pas a passer a Windows 11 avec une mise à jour.Impossible car j ai un processeur arm64.Pourriez vous m'aider ?Merci...
  5. SURFACE PRO X

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Surface Pro X

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Surface Pro X: Hi, Speaking with customer service is awful. The language barrier and the lack of understanding what the customer is saying is ridiculous. I purchased a surface pro x and it wouldnt get passed the service screen which was black i called microsoft support and they could not...
  7. ScanSnap with Surface Pro X

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ScanSnap with Surface Pro X: Has anyone been able to use a ScanSnap on the Surface Pro X? Device manager indicates that drivers are not present. The ScanSnap installer appears to work but near the end it cannot connect to the ScanSnap. I have tried the usual uninstall / install / reboot ideas. My...
  8. WD discovery will not install

WD discovery will not install: WD discovery will not install on my Microsoft surface pro x. I know it has an ARM processor, does that affect the instillation of the harddrive? just want to download movies to hard drive. please help!...
  9. surface pro x

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    surface pro x: Hi all i have recently bought the surface pro x and I have found out the hard way that it dose not support autocad is this something that microsoft is working on so that it can be supported or should I send the surface pro x bak and change for a pro 7 as I don't really want...
  10. Not able to install any software in Microsoft Surface Pro X

Not able to install any software in Microsoft Surface Pro X: Got a new Microsoft Surface Pro x last week. I am trying to install some software . While installing Postman which is used for API testing, "installationerror " is displaying. [ATTACH]...