Windows 10: WD Elements

Discus and support WD Elements in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a WD Elements but have no idea whether it is a 500mb,1TB, 2TB or what ever. How do I find out please? 117424 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RonBin79, Sep 6, 2018.

1. RonBin79 Win User

WD Elements

I have a WD Elements but have no idea whether it is a 500mb,1TB, 2TB or what ever. How do I find out please?

:)

RonBin79, Sep 6, 2018
  2. cobrasl Win User

External Hard Drive (WD Elements) is visible in PW but not in explorer

followed steps..

the partition displayed as below...

WD Elements [​IMG]

as advised I selected "list".. and for a long time it was like this..

WD Elements [​IMG]

cobrasl, Sep 6, 2018
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    WD Elements

Go to My PC, right click the drive pointed to, it's your WD drive.

WD Elements [​IMG]

You will get a screen like this. Ignore all the other stuff, it's from my machine. Click "Format".

WD Elements [​IMG]

You'll get a screen like this. Important....please read carefully and follow posted instructions.

WD Elements [​IMG]

Leave the red part alone, accept what is there.

Type whatever name you would like in the yellow box, anything. Don't make it too long. Just something that you will recognize at a glance.

After you have clicked "Start", the last step on this one, you will be prompted to continue. Go ahead. It won't take long. Just moments.

When done, the drive should appear in My PC, with the name you gave it, and as "D:" drive, and be totally empty.

Post whatever screenshots you wish, My PC and Disk Management would be nice.

Any questions? Ask before you start, please.

f14tomcat, Sep 6, 2018
  4. EdwardOtieno Win User

WD Elements

WD Elements external drive

I can not open my WD Elements external drive in Windows 10, please help

EdwardOtieno, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

WD Elements

1. WD Elements - Similar Threads - Elements

2. Cannot run Photoshop Elements

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot run Photoshop Elements: I cannot run Photoshop Elements 2018 that I’ve bought at the Windows Store. I receive the message that there isn’t enough Ram and I have to select the integer between 50-to 8. I tried regedit but I found the software and Adobe but not Photoshop window...
  3. Question Regarding Ordering of Elements in autounattend.xml File

in Windows 10 Support
    Question Regarding Ordering of Elements in autounattend.xml File: I ran into an odd issue trying to setup a machine with an unattended setup. Setup bombed very near the start saying that it could not load the disk information (sorry, I neglected to capture the exact message). I double, triple, quadruple checked my autounattend.xml through...
  4. run-time error '340' Control array element '80' doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Customization
    run-time error '340' Control array element '80' doesn't exist: How do I fix run-time error '340' Control array '80' doesn't exist in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-time-error-340-control-array-element-80-doesnt/f20976bb-0413-48d5-8fea-bbf773d3bf1d
  5. element not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    element not found: I don't have any sound on my computer . I have mute sign and read " No audio output device is installed " on my sound icon . It happened right after Microsoft windows 10 automatic update . I tried everything suggested and finally restored from a system restore point . It...
  6. Adobe Photoshop Elements, Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Photoshop Elements, Windows 10.: I just purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements for my new HP Envy360 and downloaded. Download error comes up when I open the program. Need to reinstall and have no product key. How do I reinstall the program?...
  7. Is Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 compatible with Windows 10?

Is Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 compatible with Windows 10?: I've been using Windows 10 for more than a year. My Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 worked fine until today. All of a sudden, it will not boot. After troubleshooting, it seems as though Windows 10 will no longer be compatible with Photo Shop Elements 6. I can't figure out why...
  8. 0xc000000f error on bcd, /rebuildbcd shows element not found, Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0xc000000f error on bcd, /rebuildbcd shows element not found, Win 10: Hey guys, Getting a little bit desperate here. This morning my computer wouldn't boot (more precisely, stuck in the preparing automatic repair cycle). So I got my original win 10 installation and put it on USB to try to see if I can repair it. Now the Startup Repair that...
  9. compatibility of w10 with early Photoshop Elements?

compatibility of w10 with early Photoshop Elements?: I like using Elements 2 on one PC still running win7, and am not a fan of Elements 9. But have not had any success with compatibility settings to get 2 to run under win10; is there a way? Thanks. 117605
  10. Adobe Photoshop Elements 15

Adobe Photoshop Elements 15: Hi, in april 2017 I got the program from you. Ordernr 8782183256. Now I have a new computer. How do I get the program to install? Peter Moved from: Windows 10 / Performance & system failures...