Windows 10: WD Elements

Discus and support WD Elements in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a WD Elements but have no idea whether it is a 500mb,1TB, 2TB or what ever. How do I find out please? 117424 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RonBin79, Sep 6, 2018.

1. RonBin79 Win User

WD Elements

I have a WD Elements but have no idea whether it is a 500mb,1TB, 2TB or what ever. How do I find out please?

:)

RonBin79, Sep 6, 2018
  2. cobrasl Win User

External Hard Drive (WD Elements) is visible in PW but not in explorer

followed steps..

the partition displayed as below...

WD Elements [​IMG]

as advised I selected "list".. and for a long time it was like this..

WD Elements [​IMG]

cobrasl, Sep 6, 2018
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    WD Elements

Go to My PC, right click the drive pointed to, it's your WD drive.

WD Elements [​IMG]

You will get a screen like this. Ignore all the other stuff, it's from my machine. Click "Format".

WD Elements [​IMG]

You'll get a screen like this. Important....please read carefully and follow posted instructions.

WD Elements [​IMG]

Leave the red part alone, accept what is there.

Type whatever name you would like in the yellow box, anything. Don't make it too long. Just something that you will recognize at a glance.

After you have clicked "Start", the last step on this one, you will be prompted to continue. Go ahead. It won't take long. Just moments.

When done, the drive should appear in My PC, with the name you gave it, and as "D:" drive, and be totally empty.

Post whatever screenshots you wish, My PC and Disk Management would be nice.

Any questions? Ask before you start, please.

f14tomcat, Sep 6, 2018
  4. WD Elements

WD Elements external drive

I can not open my WD Elements external drive in Windows 10, please help

EdwardOtieno, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

WD Elements

1. WD Elements - Similar Threads - Elements

2. I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.: I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.Error at loading ippCV libraryYour application is dynamically linked with IntelR IPP libraries version 2021.6 r0xbffe3c5bNo DLL from the list below is found on the system search...
  3. I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.: I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.Error at loading ippCV libraryYour application is dynamically linked with IntelR IPP libraries version 2021.6 r0xbffe3c5bNo DLL from the list below is found on the system search...
  4. I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. some applications have blurry elements after the elements are not used for some time and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some applications have blurry elements after the elements are not used for some time and...: this happens on duckduckgo app and some microsoft ones too like outlook new https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-applications-have-blurry-elements-after-the/289c93c2-fe9c-42ae-8c95-c66db99dd7a5
  6. some applications have blurry elements after the elements are not used for some time and...

some applications have blurry elements after the elements are not used for some time and...: this happens on duckduckgo app and some microsoft ones too like outlook new https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-applications-have-blurry-elements-after-the/289c93c2-fe9c-42ae-8c95-c66db99dd7a5
  7. How to remove this dotted outline around desktop elements in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove this dotted outline around desktop elements in Windows 11?: I've recently been using Windows 11 and noticed this dotted outline around desktop elements like Recycle Bin or Microsoft Edge which makes the desktop look very ugly and I had this problem on Windows 10 too.System Information: Device name: LAPTOP-J7AEJQSG Processor: IntelR...
  8. How to remove this dotted outline around desktop elements in Windows 11?

How to remove this dotted outline around desktop elements in Windows 11?: I've recently been using Windows 11 and noticed this dotted outline around desktop elements like Recycle Bin or Microsoft Edge which makes the desktop look very ugly and I had this problem on Windows 10 too.System Information: Device name: LAPTOP-J7AEJQSG Processor: IntelR...
  9. wsl --update fails at 90% with the messeage "Element not found"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wsl --update fails at 90% with the messeage "Element not found": So i have a course in university where we're supposed to install docker. I have previously had issues with wsl before, and magically avoided it when it came to exam season. Unfortunately i can't ignore it for this course.I have "Windows subsystem for linux" enabled in windows...
  10. wsl --update fails at 90% with the messeage "Element not found"

wsl --update fails at 90% with the messeage "Element not found": So i have a course in university where we're supposed to install docker. I have previously had issues with wsl before, and magically avoided it when it came to exam season. Unfortunately i can't ignore it for this course.I have "Windows subsystem for linux" enabled in windows...