Windows 10: WD my cloud as network drive

Discus and support WD my cloud as network drive in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello, how can I set WD my cloud as network drive? Currently I can see it with its name - WDC. Double click on it opens wd my cloud login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MARCELfromPARCEL, Nov 15, 2020.

1. WD my cloud as network drive

/u/MARCELfromPARCEL, Nov 15, 2020
  2. MikeColli Win User

WD My Cloud external drive

who do i install my WD My Cloud external drive to my new laptop?

MikeColli, Nov 15, 2020
  3. WD my cloud - connectivity issues after win10 update

Hi,

I have connectivity issues with my WD my cloud mirror 4TB after a regular windows 10 update - I previously had win10 installed in this computer and there were no problems. I have read many threads in the forum
    but I have not been able to see this exact issue.

Summary of the issue:

• When I try to access WD my cloud through windows explorer it shows that credentials entered are wrong

• When I try to access WD my cloud through my web browser using the static IP address asigned to the devided, it displays a message saying that website cannot be accessed

• When I try to access WD my cloud through the official app, it shows a message stating that device could not be found

• This problem only happens in my main computer. I can still access WD my cloud from other laptops either using win explorer, web browser or the app.
    Things I have tried and have not worked so far:

• Change my WDmycloud user and credentials (using another laptop)

• Delete network connection (Net Use * /delete)

• Delete WD credentials using windows credentials manager and rebooting

• Use RegEdit (1. Create a Dword called 'AllowInsecureGuestAuth' in HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\LanmanWorks, 2. Set the new value to 1, 3. Then close Regedit and Reboot.)

Any suggestions are very welcommed
    WD my cloud as network drive [​IMG]

Many thanks,

AndrésGuillot, Nov 15, 2020
  4. WD my cloud as network drive

Backup to WD My Cloud

How do I get Windows 7 to backup to WD My Cloud through the network? Backup just gives me one option and that is drive D, cd rom

ToddSwenson, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

WD my cloud as network drive

1. WD my cloud as network drive - Similar Threads - cloud network drive

2. Connecting a WD Raid drive to my network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting a WD Raid drive to my network: My WD MyBookLiveDuo can be opened on its web page but I cannot access the files.Always worked on my home network with windows 7 but windows 10 has removed my access to it....
  3. Connecting a WD Raid drive to my network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting a WD Raid drive to my network: My WD MyBookLiveDuo can be opened on its web page but I cannot access the files.Always worked on my home network with windows 7 but windows 10 has removed my access to it....
  4. Connecting a WD Raid drive to my network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. can i use my wd cloud drive for windows backups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i use my wd cloud drive for windows backups: I have a western digital cloud drive i purchased to do backups however, i can not set it up in windows backup and restore. It has a drive letter "Z" and i do believe it is a network drive. how can i set this up for my backups in windows....
  6. can i use my wd cloud drive for windows backups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i use my wd cloud drive for windows backups: I have a western digital cloud drive i purchased to do backups however, i can not set it up in windows backup and restore. It has a drive letter "Z" and i do believe it is a network drive. how can i set this up for my backups in windows....
  7. WD My Cloud Home risk management

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WD My Cloud Home risk management: Straight to the point: If I want a more reliable backup for my windows, and I decided to take cloud storage from WD for example. What happens if my cloud home storage gets damaged and doesn't work anymore? Do WD servers take backups of my data or is my cloud device is...
  8. WD My Cloud Home Drive - Permanently Mapping Drive Letters

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WD My Cloud Home Drive - Permanently Mapping Drive Letters: This is more of a solution post, than a question. I couldn't find the answer anywhere. == I have 2, 8-TB WD My Cloud Home devices. I was having an issue where they were swapping Mapped Network Drive Letters. I needed them to stay what they were all the time, it wasn't...
  9. WD My Cloud external drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WD My Cloud external drive: who do i install my WD My Cloud external drive to my new laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wd-my-cloud-external-drive/0e21e13b-f8bb-4d9d-a521-b088c13747c5
  10. Need to automatically backup WD My CLoud to WD My Book

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Need to automatically backup WD My CLoud to WD My Book: I have a 2TB WD My Cloud NAS and a 3 TB WD My Book USB drive. I want to back up the NAS to the USB drive automatically but the software that comes with the My Cloud won't do that. Does anyone know of a free or cheap program that will copy the contents of the NAS to the USB...