Windows 10: wd passport

Discus and support wd passport in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I reloaded my windows 10 after a crash . But the WD password does not seems to find my files to be downloaded back to the PC . Even the WD program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kajinek, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Kajinek Win User

wd passport

I reloaded my windows 10 after a crash .

But the WD password does not seems to find my files to be downloaded back to the PC .

Even the WD program disappeared from the drive . What I have to do to get my files back ?

:)

Kajinek, Apr 23, 2019

2. A driver for WD passport compatible with windows 10

Hi Donna,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let’s try installing the WD passport driver in compatibility mode and check if this helps. I suggest you to install the drivers supplied by the manufacturer any disc or USB which came along with the WD passport drive.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    You can also visit the below link and try updating the driver and check.

Storing The Worlds Data | WD

If the issue still persist, I recommend you to contact WD passport team for further assistance.

WD Support

Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 23, 2019
  3. BillOrrTX Win User
    WD Passport

How can I open a WD My Passport to view my files

BillOrrTX, Apr 23, 2019
  4. wd passport

WD Passport

How can I open a WD My Passport to view my files

AuntieWild, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

wd passport

1. wd passport - Similar Threads - passport

2. my WD Passport stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my WD Passport stopped working: my WD Passport is plugged into my windows 11 computer. Somewhere I found out that it is installed, but I do not think it is working properly. First, it does not show up in my files. When I finally clicked enough times to finally get to my files, I discovered there are no new...
  3. my WD Passport stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my WD Passport stopped working: my WD Passport is plugged into my windows 11 computer. Somewhere I found out that it is installed, but I do not think it is working properly. First, it does not show up in my files. When I finally clicked enough times to finally get to my files, I discovered there are no new...
  4. Prevent Win 10 from putting external 2TB Western Digital My Passport SSD to sleep after 60...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Prevent Win 10 from putting external 2TB Western Digital My Passport SSD to sleep after 60...: Windows 10 Version 1809VivoBook X513EA 15.6" Laptop - Intel® Core™ i7Hi.I recently purchased a external 2TB Western Digital My Passport SSD and when plugged in to my laptop it quickly goes to sleep after about a minute of not being read or written. It does this regardles of...
  5. Prevent Win 10 from putting external 2TB Western Digital My Passport SSD to sleep after 60...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prevent Win 10 from putting external 2TB Western Digital My Passport SSD to sleep after 60...: Windows 10 Version 1809VivoBook X513EA 15.6" Laptop - Intel® Core™ i7Hi.I recently purchased a external 2TB Western Digital My Passport SSD and when plugged in to my laptop it quickly goes to sleep after about a minute of not being read or written. It does this regardles of...
  6. Prevent Win 10 from putting external 2TB Western Digital My Passport SSD to sleep after 60...

7. WD passport can't be accessed in explorer Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WD passport can't be accessed in explorer Windows 11: I have a WD passport HDD that has files on it. I plugged it into my new computer running Windows 11. I can see the passport in device manager and it shows in disk management, but it doesn't show in explorer. I need to access some files on the drive....
  8. WD passport can't be accessed in explorer Windows 11

WD passport can't be accessed in explorer Windows 11: I have a WD passport HDD that has files on it. I plugged it into my new computer running Windows 11. I can see the passport in device manager and it shows in disk management, but it doesn't show in explorer. I need to access some files on the drive....
  9. I can't see and access my WD My passport ultra on window 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't see and access my WD My passport ultra on window 10: I can't see and access my WD My passport ultra on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-and-access-my-wd-my-passport-ultra-on/9fba9db4-b281-437e-9303-97de5e9c2320
  10. I can't see and access my WD My passport ultra on window 10

I can't see and access my WD My passport ultra on window 10: I can't see and access my WD My passport ultra on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-and-access-my-wd-my-passport-ultra-on/9fba9db4-b281-437e-9303-97de5e9c2320

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my passport wd installation windows 10

2. lost password for wd 1T passport

3. cant install wd passport on windows 10

4. wd install for windows 10,
  5. wd my passport windows 10 S mode,
  6. why cant WD passport run on my Windows 10 pc,
  7. my passport wd installation