Windows 10: WD SN750 nvme SSD

Discus and support WD SN750 nvme SSD in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everyone Just yesterday updated my HP 15-CS0053cl laptop to nvme SSD but the read speeds are not reaching more than 1.7GB/s and there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by audacious, Apr 20, 2019.

1. audacious Win User

WD SN750 nvme SSD

Hello everyone

Just yesterday updated my HP 15-CS0053cl laptop to nvme SSD but the read speeds are not reaching more than 1.7GB/s and there is no option in bios for hardware settings, kindly help me to get the max use of my SSD

Regards

WD SN750 nvme SSD 1.png

WD SN750 nvme SSD 2.png

WD SN750 nvme SSD 3.png

:)

audacious, Apr 20, 2019
  2. CountMike Win User
    CountMike, Apr 20, 2019
  3. Clone present nvme pcie ssd to replacement nvme pcie ssd?

I have a 500GB M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe SSD (boot drive) that I want to replace with a higher capacity M.2 card.

Where do I put the new SSD during the NVMe to NVMe cloning process? My mobo only has one M.2 slot for NVMe SSD's so do I want to use an external adapter for one of the M.2 cards? If so, do you have a recommendation?

If you have solved this issue for your desktop or laptop I would like your advice on if and what extra hardware you needed during the cloning.

please remember that I am dealing with PCIe NVMe drives ONLY. NO Sata is involved except possibly for a connecting cable from the desktop to an adapter. I am experienced with cloning SATA III drives but cloning NVMe is a little
    new to me.

Computer: Dell XPS 8920, 32GB ram.

Present SSD: KXG50ZNV512G NVMe Toshiba 512GB

New SSD: CT13049074 Crucial P1 NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD 1TB (or 2TB if available soon) or similar storage device.

Windows 10 Pro for Workstations, version 1809.

Cbarnhorst, Apr 20, 2019
  4. WD SN750 nvme SSD

Windows refuses to install on NVME SSD (Samsung 960 EVO)

First, thanks everyone who copy-pasted the first relevant results they found in Google. I found those before I asked the question.

The solution that I got to work is as follows:

• Disable CSM / UEFI
    • Enable Secure Boot
    • Now the installer can access the NVME SSD
      • Format the drive
      • Restart the machine

• Enable CSM / UEFI

• Disable Secure Boot

• Proceed to installer and now Windows will allow you to install to the NVME SSD drive

MikeIsMike, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

WD SN750 nvme SSD

1. WD SN750 nvme SSD - Similar Threads - SN750 nvme SSD

2. NVMe ssd not detected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NVMe ssd not detected: I recently bought a new nvme ssd Transcend 256 GB PCIe NVMe SSD, Model number: TS256GMTE110S and installed it on my motherboard GIGABYTE GA-A320M-S2H rev. 2.0. This is being neither detected in disk management nor in bios. In device manager storage controller section I see...
  3. M2 NVME SSD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    M2 NVME SSD: How much exactly does Windows 10 benefit from being installed on an M2 NVME SSD compared to a SATA-600 SSD ? Other than a faster boot time, how exactly does windows benefit from the direct connection to the cpu that an NVME SSD offers?...
  4. Nvme ssd is buggy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nvme ssd is buggy: I have 3 drives in my pc one is new ssd with windows(main boot drive)and second one is my older hhd i salvaged fron ntbk the third one is m.2 nvme ssd. So i just updated my audio driver and restarted my pc, but the nvme is not showing up. But when i boot up fron the hdd the...
  5. NVME SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVME SSD: Do all versions of Windows 10, including business (Volume license), have built in NVme drivers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvme-ssd/4df34df6-e834-425b-b1c1-716012fe31a6
  6. Swiching to a nvme ssd

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Swiching to a nvme ssd: When switching from a HDD SSD to NVMe SSD as the C:\ drive in a working same system (with everything else in the same system remaining the same) will Windows 10 pro require reactivation?...
  7. WD ssd's dashboard security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WD ssd's dashboard security: Came across this little nugget of info, thought I would share for anyone with Western Digital drives who use the dashboard's. Hopefully there will be updates soon. Trivial Bugs in Western Digital SSD Utility Puts Owners at Risk 137722
  8. WD ssd's dashboard security

in Windows 10 Support
    WD ssd's dashboard security: Came across this little nugget of info, thought I would share for anyone with Western Digital drives who use the dashboard's. Hopefully there will be updates soon. Trivial Bugs in Western Digital SSD Utility Puts Owners at Risk 137722
  9. WD SN750 nvme SSD

WD SN750 nvme SSD: Hello everyone Just yesterday updated my HP 15-CS0053cl laptop to nvme SSD but the read speeds are not reaching more than 1.7GB/s and there is no option in bios for hardware settings, kindly help me to get the max use of my SSD Regards [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. Clone present nvme pcie ssd to replacement nvme pcie ssd?

Clone present nvme pcie ssd to replacement nvme pcie ssd?: I have a 500GB M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe SSD (boot drive) that I want to replace with a higher capacity M.2 card. The issue is what hardware to use to clone the old drive to the new one. My mobo has one M.2 slot for SSD's so I want to use an external adapter for one of the M.2...