Windows 10: WDATP Exclussion settings in SCCM

Discus and support WDATP Exclussion settings in SCCM in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how to add in SCCM exception related to this folder and for all users: C:\data_local\folder name\xxxxxx.vbs Excluded file and folders as you can see... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Viorel_711, Sep 12, 2020.

1. WDATP Exclussion settings in SCCM

how to add in SCCM exception related to this folder and for all users:

C:\data_local\folder name\xxxxxx.vbs Excluded file and folders

as you can see below what we have now...\Assets and Compliance\Overview\Endpoint Protection\Antimalware Policies

WDATP Exclussion settings in SCCM 5ce53f98-3da3-42a6-ae6e-9703587980ec?upload=true.png

:)

Viorel_711, Sep 12, 2020

2. SCCM Local Policy - BITS

Managing BITS policy for clients can be done several ways - just a few listed here:

1. Group Policy template
    2. Local Policy template
    3. registry
    4. and more...

SCCM client settings for BITS uses local policy to enforce the BITS agent settings.

Consider the following scenario:

SCCM client settings contains BITS settings for max throttle, start and stop times, etc...

SCCM Client settings also have the "Limit the maximum network bandwidth for BITS backgrounds transfers" set to "NO" so, effectively no settings that are configured are actually being enforced.

This is working fine. Here's the issue:

If I fun the following command:

GPResult /scope computer /h file.htm

... the output file will show that this local setting is "enabled" and appears it is enforced.

The setting is not enforced but the reporting mechanism thinks it is. I'm considering this a bug. This burned a customer and cost them several hours of troubleshooting where this setting was coming from because they swore that SCCM was not setting it.

nick.aquino, Sep 12, 2020
  3. Execute a command from SCCM Task sequence step "Run a Command line"

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

That will work indeed, however I need to run it from the SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step and I am not able to figure out how to do that.

Can we change line while executing command from SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step?

Regards

sccm_learner, Sep 12, 2020
  4. WDATP Exclussion settings in SCCM

How to activate SCCM server license

The SCCM server is already installed. And I am to activate the license but I never had experience.

Could you please provide step by step procedure to activate SCCM server license?

KDDIMyanmar, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

WDATP Exclussion settings in SCCM

1. WDATP Exclussion settings in SCCM - Similar Threads - WDATP Exclussion settings

2. sccm

in Windows 10 Customization
    sccm: Hi guys,When I install SCCM in VMware 17 and want to run it, I face error 1602 " Unable to connect to the VMM management server localhost. The virtual Machine Manager service on that server did not respond . What's the best resolution?Sincerely,David* Moved from Insider...
  3. SCCM Deployment issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SCCM Deployment issue: Hi,i configured SCCM server on Azure VM and looks like all the settings configured but for some reason i still dont see the client installed from the SCCM dashboard although on the client side the client installed and found the MP....
  4. SCCM Task sequence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCCM Task sequence: When Creating an application task sequence and adding a general "Restart Computer" task, the computer wont restart automatically, I have to log into windows for the task to take effect. For debugging purposes this is an available task sequence but will be deployed as required...
  5. SCCM UPDATES

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SCCM UPDATES: Computers updated through SCCM with wsus. Ran test on computer and ran updates from microsoft update after sccm updates for this month. KB4023057 was not installed. Went to software updates in sccm and searched for update not included Checked with KB article under Wsus and it...
  6. SCCM 2019

SCCM 2019: Hi all,How to create a device collection to know how many workstations have an application called CBT.exe regardless of the version?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sccm-2019/2070b563-af26-4fee-aa71-0ea7cd932d96
  7. SCCM and USMT

SCCM and USMT: Have just succeeded in setting up a State migration point on our SCCM and after that got USMT to make user profile backup and restore on the reinstalled PC.According to the log everything is OK and User data and desktop is there but hardly anything else , not even my Edge...
  8. SCCM Windows 10 restart settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SCCM Windows 10 restart settings: Hi Can anyone help with the following sccm windows 10 restart scenario: Settings as follows: Specify the amount of time after the deadline before a device gets restarted (minutes) 240 Specify the amount of time that a user is presented a final countdown notification...
  9. SCCM

SCCM: ======= ======= DeploymentSoftware CenterBITShang bits queue ====== ======· ServicesBITS · <ProgramData>\Microsoft\Network\Downloader · BITS bitsadmin /list /allusers bits...
  10. SCCM 2012

SCCM 2012: Need to know the root cause of why there are duplicate entries created for the machines in SCCM console. Also need the fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/sccm-2012/53bb1bad-ef6f-4d62-a7cd-56acb5309a8b