Windows 10: WDC WD5000LPCX-60VHAT0 disk

Discus and support WDC WD5000LPCX-60VHAT0 disk in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi, so some days ago i was trying to fix %100 disk usage thing and i was told to uninstall the WDC WD5000LPCX-60VHAT0 disk from my drivers, so i wonder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by firecookie888, May 27, 2019.

1. WDC WD5000LPCX-60VHAT0 disk

hi, so some days ago i was trying to fix %100 disk usage thing and i was told to uninstall the WDC WD5000LPCX-60VHAT0 disk from my drivers, so i wonder if it does anything if this disk is not in my drivers.

:)

firecookie888, May 27, 2019

2. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

i dont know how to fix your disk management, but i can fix your partition problems...

open up Command Prompt with admin rights. (Right click, run as admin)

enter in
    DISKPART
    list disk

then find the Disk number for your Raid array... lets call it number 7 ( you can tell what disk is what by the total size)
    type in

Select Disk 7
    List Partition (will give you a list of all the partitions..)
    Select Partition 1 (im assuming you only have 1 partition on Disk 7) repeat this step if you have more partitions.
    ASSIGN

that should get the array up and running ready to use.

EDITED.

any problems, post back ^^

Still EDITING *Stick Out Tongue WDC WD5000LPCX-60VHAT0 disk :p

side question, have you tried restarting the PC?

slyfox2151, May 27, 2019
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, May 27, 2019
  4. Arctucas Win User

WDC WD5000LPCX-60VHAT0 disk

mobo/case connection

Type LIST DISK

press Enter

(There are going to be several steps, so let me know when you do them, OK?)

Arctucas, May 27, 2019
Thema:

WDC WD5000LPCX-60VHAT0 disk

1. WDC WD5000LPCX-60VHAT0 disk - Similar Threads - WDC WD5000LPCX 60VHAT0

2. Copy Disk to an another disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy Disk to an another disk: Hi,I need a solution to make a copy from one hard drive to another. Usually I would just use a hard drive cloner, however in this case they are Intel Computer Sticks, so it is impossible to extract the hard drive from the computer. PXE boot is not possible, neither is boot...
  3. Copy Disk to an another disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Copy Disk to an another disk: Hi,I need a solution to make a copy from one hard drive to another. Usually I would just use a hard drive cloner, however in this case they are Intel Computer Sticks, so it is impossible to extract the hard drive from the computer. PXE boot is not possible, neither is boot...
  4. Install Windows 7 on NVMe WDC SN530

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Windows 7 on NVMe WDC SN530: Hi! I am using Windows 11, but i like testing other Operating Systems. I wanted to try Windows 7 as most of my friends say it is a good OS, but when i made an ISO it did boot, but when getting to the Custom Install page, it says load driver, so i load my Intel Rapid Storage...
  5. Install Windows 7 on NVMe WDC SN530

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install Windows 7 on NVMe WDC SN530: Hi! I am using Windows 11, but i like testing other Operating Systems. I wanted to try Windows 7 as most of my friends say it is a good OS, but when i made an ISO it did boot, but when getting to the Custom Install page, it says load driver, so i load my Intel Rapid Storage...
  6. Need jumper pin info on a WD5000LPCX WD Blue 500GB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need jumper pin info on a WD5000LPCX WD Blue 500GB: This Sata 3 drive was the boot drive for a laptop bought in 2014. It started presenting problems and it "quit" working about 6 months ago. This was not my computer but a friend of mines estranged gf's computer. They were interested in trying to retrieve information of the...
  7. Disk Management as Disk 0 and Disk 1

Disk Management as Disk 0 and Disk 1: My computer contained an OS Boot C SSD and a regular OEM HDD hard drive. I recently updated my 256GB OEM SSD to a Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB SSD NVMe - M2. After cloning my old OEN SSD using Samsung Data Migration Tool to the new disk, and replacing the old one with the new...
  8. I can not exclude from WDC DumpStack.log.tmp

in Windows 10 Support
    I can not exclude from WDC DumpStack.log.tmp: Hello, Windows 10 version 2004 I can not exclude from Wise Drive Cleaner the file DumpStack.log.tmp, the file is in use, what I should do? Thanks 162824
  9. What Is WDC WD10EARS-22Y5B1

What Is WDC WD10EARS-22Y5B1: What Is WDC WD10EARS-22Y5B1? Is it needed on my PC? Is it safe? How did it get on my computer? Can I delete or uninstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-wdc-wd10ears-22y5b1/5ff48a11-63b9-485a-a064-84b367303d88
  10. Take a look at my WDC MY Passport Ultra USB 3.0 HDD...

Take a look at my WDC MY Passport Ultra USB 3.0 HDD...: Take a look at this picture from CrystalDiskInfo - [img] Note that I circled TRIM. How does an HDD have TRIM listed as a feature? There's more to it but later... Thanks. *Zip 118164

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 hard disk error code WDC WD5000LPCX-60VHAT0 fix

2. driver for wd5000lpcx 60vhat0

3. wdc wd5000lpcx-60vhat0