Windows 10: WDDM Driver Modules

Discus and support WDDM Driver Modules in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm kinda new to the WDDM module knowledge, but was wondering if i could update my WDDM version from 1.3 to 2.0 or newer if needed: this particular... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JackR3126, Jun 2, 2019.

1. JackR3126 Win User

WDDM Driver Modules

I'm kinda new to the WDDM module knowledge, but was wondering if i could update my WDDM version from 1.3 to 2.0 or newer

if needed: this particular pc i'm using is: Asus X551M or X551MA, Intel Celeron N2830 (integrated graphics being used) https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/processors/celeron/n2830.html?wapkw=celeron+n2830 4GB DDR3L RAM and 500GB 5400rpm hard drive https://www.asus.com/us/Laptops/X551MA/specifications/ it's not needed but wanted to show gpu performance in task manager

WDDM Driver Modules 4f71f4e0-d642-4ffa-b4b4-dfdfe41d688d?upload=true.png

WDDM Driver Modules 4d121052-c990-4591-aee9-da9c29cb086a?upload=true.jpg

:)

JackR3126, Jun 2, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) 2.2

Hi Robert

WDDM 2.2 is not downloadable, if you are getting an error it means your video card driver needs to be updated to WDDM 22 or does not support WDDM 2.2

Open Device Manager (accessible by right clicking your Start Button)

Expand the Display adapters sectiob

What video device(s) are listed there?

DaveM121, Jun 2, 2019
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Bitlocker and Trusted Platform Module problems

We appreciate the screenshot you sent.

This issue usually occurs because the Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
    uses the manufacturer driver and not the Windows built-in Trusted Platform Module driver.

To resolve this, you can manually uninstall and reinstall Trusted Platform Module. To do so, see the steps below:

• Open Device Manager on the device on which you are experiencing the issue
    • Uninstall the Trusted Platform Module driver.

Give us an update after following the troubleshooting steps provided.

John Sarc, Jun 2, 2019
  4. WDDM Driver Modules

"wddm not running".

Hi Beverly,

The error message is related to PCs using WD portable drives. We suggest that you restart the WDDM service and check if it helps.

Here's how:

• Open Run by pressing Win + R, and then enter services.msc. You can also click on Start, Search, or Cortana, and then look for
      Services Desktop app.
    • Locate Windows Display Driver Model Service.
    • Right-click on the service, and then select Restart.

In addition, make sure that the service is set to start automatically.

• Right-click on the service, and then select Properties.
    • Change the Startup type to Automatic.

If the issue persists, you may need to contact the drive's manufacturer.

Let us know how it turns out.

Patricia Yu, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

WDDM Driver Modules

1. WDDM Driver Modules - Similar Threads - WDDM Driver Modules

2. how to update WDDM 1.3 to WDDM 2.0?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to update WDDM 1.3 to WDDM 2.0?: Dear all,Good morning.How can I update my existing WDDM 1.3 to WDDM 2.0?I am working with a system with following specifications.Please reply as soon as possible.Thanks in advance for your advice for me.Regards,Ansiram...
  3. how to update WDDM 1.3 to WDDM 2.0?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to update WDDM 1.3 to WDDM 2.0?: Dear all,Good morning.How can I update my existing WDDM 1.3 to WDDM 2.0?I am working with a system with following specifications.Please reply as soon as possible.Thanks in advance for your advice for me.Regards,Ansiram...
  4. how to update WDDM 1.3 to WDDM 2.0?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What is the latest version of WDDM driver and how to install it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the latest version of WDDM driver and how to install it?: I was reading Windows 10 system requirements and I saw that I need to have DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver. What is the latest version of WDDM and how to install it?...
  6. Updating to WDDM 2.0 from the existing WDDM 1.3

Updating to WDDM 2.0 from the existing WDDM 1.3: Dear all,Good afternoon.How can I update my existing WDDM 1.3 to WDDM 2.0?I am working with a system with following specifications.Windows 10 Pro 21H1 OS Build 19043.1081Processor: Intel R Core TM i5-3471 CPU @ 3.20 GHz 3.20 GHzRAM 4.00 GB 3.89 GB usable64 bit operating...
  7. WDDM version

WDDM version: why is WDDM version 1.1. Windows version-10 Intel R HD graphics https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wddm-version/64aa3ccd-b8a7-499a-ba77-fe99cefd8f59
  8. Three new measures for Graphics driver evaluations for WDDM

in Windows 10 News
    Three new measures for Graphics driver evaluations for WDDM: Display drivers have long been measured using ecosystem versions that measure crashes and hangs in games for the driver version being flighted (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...phics-measures) The Windows graphics team has developed three new measures, two that look at...
  9. Introducing Driver Module Framework

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Driver Module Framework: The Microsoft Devices team is excited to announce the release of an open source framework for Windows driver developers — Driver Module Framework (DMF). With DMF, not only can you easily develop simple and structured Windows Driver Framework (WDF) drivers but also share code...
  10. Wddm (v2.0)

Wddm (v2.0): Hi all, I currently have a Radeon HD 7870 Flex series Video card and everytime windows 10 starts it automatically changes the driver to WDDM (Engineering Sample-WDDM V2.0) does anyone know how to fix this.. ive uninstalled and everything went to reinstall it and still the...