Windows 10: WDDM version

Discus and support WDDM version in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; why is WDDM version 1.1. Windows version-10 Intel R HD graphics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GaurangGK, Sep 26, 2020.

1. GaurangGK Win User

WDDM version

why is WDDM version 1.1.

Windows version-10

Intel R HD graphics

:)

GaurangGK, Sep 26, 2020
  2. W1zzard Win User

WDDM version?

Ah that's due to WDDM 2.4 not being recognized. Will fix in next build

W1zzard, Sep 26, 2020
  3. MASTAN Win User
    MASTAN, Sep 26, 2020
  4. hexaae Win User

WDDM version

WDDM version?

Please, can you add supported WDDM version info to GPUz, like DXDiag does?

hexaae, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

WDDM version

1. WDDM version - Similar Threads - WDDM version

2. Windows 10 2004 - still on WDDM 2.6

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 2004 - still on WDDM 2.6: Hi guys, I have just updated my Windows 10 to version 2004 (build 19041) finally, so I went to check in dxdiag the DirectX and WDDM versions - it still says DirectX 12 and WDDM 2.6. I thought that Microsoft has released DirectX 12 Ultimate and WDDM 2.7 with this update, or...
  3. Three new measures for Graphics driver evaluations for WDDM

in Windows 10 News
    Three new measures for Graphics driver evaluations for WDDM: Display drivers have long been measured using ecosystem versions that measure crashes and hangs in games for the driver version being flighted (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...phics-measures) The Windows graphics team has developed three new measures, two that look at...
  4. Having trouble with WDDM.

Having trouble with WDDM.: So I just found a PC built in 2013 sitting in a closet in my house (long story), and I’m trying to get it more up to date. It currently has Windows 7 on it, and I am attempting to upgrade to Windows 10. I have tried installing this already but near the end it stopped and...
  5. Missing WDDM 2.7 on windows insider preview build 20H1

Missing WDDM 2.7 on windows insider preview build 20H1: Curious why DxDiag shows WDDM 2.6. I see a massive improvement in my multi-monitor setup, which I thought was coming with 2.7? I'm using Nvidia's latest driver 442.59 on a gtx1070. submitted by /u/Eddy_795 [link] [comments]...
  6. Can't find this driver. Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't find this driver. Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1): I had this driver before. I had to reinstall windows because of errors associated with Windows Update. Now my driver is gone and I have performance issues. The fabricator page contains a Windows XP (64 bit) driver which wont work with this PC because it uses 32 bits. The...
  7. WDDM Driver Modules

WDDM Driver Modules: I'm kinda new to the WDDM module knowledge, but was wondering if i could update my WDDM version from 1.3 to 2.0 or newer if needed: this particular pc i'm using is: Asus X551M or X551MA, Intel Celeron N2830 (integrated graphics being used)...
  8. question about wddm

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    question about wddm: i have windows xp sp3 i was looking to do clean install of windows 10 specs: i3 3.30ghz 4gb ram more than sufficient ram direct x 9 running xpdm because the version number of driver starts with 6 not 7(i read this somewhere) so i dont have wddm what are my options here...
  9. mixed reality wddm 1.2

mixed reality wddm 1.2: mixed reality with wddm 1.2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mixed-reality-wddm-12/e7ab636e-0138-47e2-a53f-fe42cd5f5aa9
  10. Check Windows Display Driver Model Version for WDDM Support in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Check Windows Display Driver Model Version for WDDM Support in Windows: How to: Check Windows Display Driver Model Version for WDDM Support in Windows How to Check Windows Display Driver Model Version for WDDM Support in Windows Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) is the graphic driver architecture for video card drivers running Microsoft...