Windows 10: wdf kinectsensor interface 0 failed to start

Discus and support wdf kinectsensor interface 0 failed to start in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my wdf kinectsensor interface 0 failed to start after windows 10 updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MechWarriorZero, Jan 26, 2020.

1. wdf kinectsensor interface 0 failed to start

my wdf kinectsensor interface 0 failed to start after windows 10 updated

:)

MechWarriorZero, Jan 26, 2020

2. New Version of the Kinect (for Xbox One) Driver and the 3D Scan app

CSLee_work,If these steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver: Open
    Device Manager, right-click (or tap and hold) the 'WDF KinectSensor Interface 0', and select
    Uninstall. Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

CBGrant [MSFT], Jan 26, 2020
  3. Can't find depth sensor ! error fro 3D scan with kinect

SnowmanSD,

If these steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver: Unplug your Kinect. Open
    Device Manager, right-click (or tap and hold) the 'WDF KinectSensor Interface 0’ driver, and select
    Uninstall. Restart your PC and re-plug in your Kinect. Windows should then attempt to reinstall the most recent driver.

Let me know if that works.

4. wdf kinectsensor interface 0 failed to start

New Version of the Kinect (for Xbox One) Driver and the 3D Scan app

SnowmanSD,

If these steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver: Unplug your Kinect. Open
    Device Manager, right-click (or tap and hold) the 'WDF KinectSensor Interface 0’ driver, and select
    Uninstall. Restart your PC and re-plug in your Kinect. Windows should then attempt to reinstall the most recent driver.

Let me know if that works.

Thema:

wdf kinectsensor interface 0 failed to start

1. wdf kinectsensor interface 0 failed to start - Similar Threads - wdf kinectsensor interface

2. WDF Violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WDF Violation: I was in the middle of playing a game then it crashed and pulled up the blue screen and the stop code was WDF_Violation. It says it’s 100% complete but still hasn’t restarted yet, does anyone know how to fix this?...
  3. WDF Violation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WDF Violation: I was in the middle of playing a game then it crashed and pulled up the blue screen and the stop code was WDF_Violation. It says it’s 100% complete but still hasn’t restarted yet, does anyone know how to fix this?...
  4. WDF Violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Audio issues with interface Behringer Umc202hd/0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio issues with interface Behringer Umc202hd/0: Hi Everyone,Recently I purchased a behringer umc202hd. It is connected by a USB cable into my laptop which powers the device, and sends the audio from my laptop.I also have my Xbox plugged into the device. There are two Yahama HS5 speakers and a subwoofer connected to the...
  6. WDF violation

WDF violation: I had a blue screen error and got this info from the reliability history. Here's a link to the mini dump file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TOwjkoSuakf5ZdmYiTkugjz__MQaR2QM/view?usp=sharing When I looked back there is also a hardware error from 17 April - also pasted...
  7. WDF violation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WDF violation: HP520 frequent lockup. Frequent 100% CPU and !00% disk. Attempted Reset. Would not reset due to WDF Violation Gene K https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wdf-violation/08fa4199-2d94-4251-b72d-1f1cd2347dba
  8. WDF VIOLATION

WDF VIOLATION: HP 250 G6, Intel core i3 7th gen, Running windows 10 pro 1903. I get the blue screen WDF violation error when i'm trying to hibernate...or same times when i try to restart my laptop....
  9. wdf violation

wdf violation: what is causing Blue Screen Stop Code: WDF Violation in my Dell xps 15 9575 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wdf-violation/f7702bc1-e39b-4223-946d-8f4b4c5f1ff3
  10. wdf violations

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    wdf violations: anybody suddenly getting multiple wdf violations https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wdf-violations/4df1a4ff-09fc-43c9-b048-76a70b49aa5e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wdf kinectsensor interface 0 code 10

2. wdf kinectsensor interface 0 cannot start