Windows 10: WDF Violation boot loop on brand new Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5

Discus and support WDF Violation boot loop on brand new Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I just recieved a brand new lenovo ideapad flex 5 from Amazon. Upon starting it I was immediately greeted with a WDF violation bsod that wouldn’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by keegster-the, Mar 21, 2021.

1. WDF Violation boot loop on brand new Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5

Hi, I just recieved a brand new lenovo ideapad flex 5 from Amazon. Upon starting it I was immediately greeted with a WDF violation bsod that wouldn’t give me options to troubleshoot, instead it just automatically restarted, where it would end up back on the bsod with the same error, and it would automatically restart again. I can’t get the laptop to enter safe mode, and it doesn’t seem like any options in the BIOS which I can get to help. Any solutions?

:)

keegster-the, Mar 21, 2021

2. integrated camera not listed/not working on Lenovo ideapad Flex 4

We have a Lenovo ideapad Flex 4 and have just figured out the camera isn't working - isn't listed in the devices, but I can see we have a camera above the screen. How can i activate it?

KatieBaker1, Mar 21, 2021
  3. touchscreen not working on Lenovo Flex 5

Hi,

Please see the below mentioned lonovo forum against your query, I am hopeful that you will see solution, Methods are discussed in it.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-IdeaPad-100...

Please let me know, if that helps.

Kind Regards:

Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Mar 21, 2021
  4. Hanes Lee Win User

WDF Violation boot loop on brand new Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5

Lenovo Ideapad Flex 15 :Touch Screen Not working after Windows 10's installed

Thanks for the advice!

I followed the steps you advised, yet I could not find USB Touchscreen Controller(A111)

under Mice and Other Pointing Devices.

I could see only 'HID - Compliant Mouse' and' Lenovo Pointing Device'.

I checked both but no USB Touchscreen controller anywhere.

I don't know what to do!!!

Hanes Lee, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

WDF Violation boot loop on brand new Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5

1. WDF Violation boot loop on brand new Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 - Similar Threads - WDF Violation boot

2. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working: Hello,Randomly today my wifi disconnected from my laptop. The icon went away too and I have been unable to figure out what is going on. I’ve tried resetting my router however wifi is working on all of my other devices, I reset my laptop and its network settings, I’ve made...
  3. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working: Hello,Randomly today my wifi disconnected from my laptop. The icon went away too and I have been unable to figure out what is going on. I’ve tried resetting my router however wifi is working on all of my other devices, I reset my laptop and its network settings, I’ve made...
  4. Help: boot device lenovo ideapad flex 5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help: boot device lenovo ideapad flex 5: Hi, this is a lenovo ideapad flex 5. I just turn on my laptop and i saw this and it never happened before. And when i click the boot manger option nth changed too. I have to use my laptop ASAP. Do help if u can. Thank u....
  5. Help: boot device lenovo ideapad flex 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help: boot device lenovo ideapad flex 5: Hi, this is a lenovo ideapad flex 5. I just turn on my laptop and i saw this and it never happened before. And when i click the boot manger option nth changed too. I have to use my laptop ASAP. Do help if u can. Thank u....
  6. Help: boot device lenovo ideapad flex 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Flex 5 in boot loop after BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flex 5 in boot loop after BSOD: I have 3 Lenovo Flex 5. A couple of days ago 2 of them had the BSOD when I first saw them in the morning. One after touching the keyboard returned to normal, the other is in a constant boot loop. I get the Lenovo splash screen and the spinning dots, then it shuts down and...
  8. Flex 5 in boot loop after BSOD

Flex 5 in boot loop after BSOD: I have 3 Lenovo Flex 5. A couple of days ago 2 of them had the BSOD when I first saw them in the morning. One after touching the keyboard returned to normal, the other is in a constant boot loop. I get the Lenovo splash screen and the spinning dots, then it shuts down and...
  9. BSOD New Lenovo laptop : IdeaPad Flex 5 14ARE05

BSOD New Lenovo laptop : IdeaPad Flex 5 14ARE05: Hi!I'm getting consistent BSOD's on my new Lenovo laptop with the error UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP. I ran the driver verifier and it there seems to be some problem with the "ACPI Virtual Power Controller Driver". Can you please analyze what the cause of the problem is, is...
  10. Lenevo Ideapad Flex 5

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lenevo Ideapad Flex 5: I got my new laptop and instead of going to files it's going to the photos app, but I want it to go to file explorer instead of photos. Is there a way to make it go to file explorer?...