Windows 10: WDF Voilation

Discus and support WDF Voilation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After updating to Windows 10 v1903, when I restart, shutdown and put to sleep. WDF Violation Blue screen shows, I have attached screenshot with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Subin Abraham, Jul 17, 2019.

1. WDF Voilation

After updating to Windows 10 v1903, when I restart, shutdown and put to sleep. WDF Violation Blue screen shows, I have attached screenshot with the post. Please help me what to do. WDF Voilation 63e0a475-64c6-4394-b216-30f1a8adb2ae?upload=true.jpg

:)

Subin Abraham, Jul 17, 2019

2. DPC WATCHDOG VOILATION WIN 10

MY HP LAPTOP IS UPGRADED TO WIN 10. ITS SCREEN FREEZE RANDOMLY AND SAYS DPC WATCHDOG VOILATION. I THINK THERE IS PROBLEM WITH ETHERNET DRIVER. KINDLY HELP ME!!

abhinawkumar, Jul 17, 2019
  3. 1337Pilot Win User
    WDF in task manager

I got the same thing on my PC.

I even did a format 2 weeks ago, defender finds nothing suspicious and yet as of yesterday I have WDF Sound appearing in task manager and using more than 50% pf CPU constantly UNLESS you unplug Ethernet cable.

I renamed both files as someone suggested and it seems to be fixed, but I literally see nothing on entire google with my type of file name which is WDF Sound. It's fixed...but I kinda feel this is a dodgy fix and it still smells a bit fishy on what that
    file is and no mention of it on MS and why it is happening.

1337Pilot, Jul 17, 2019
  4. WDF Voilation

WDF in task manager

I used the program Unhackme by
    Greatis Software
    to remove wdf file and taskmon, turns out wdf is a cryptomining virus

Sp33d D3mon, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

WDF Voilation

1. WDF Voilation - Similar Threads - WDF Voilation

2. Stop Code: WDF-Violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code: WDF-Violation: Tried to factory reset my MSI Raider GE66 laptop and during the reset I am now locked into a cycle of it trying to start back up and the Stop Code: WDF-Violation screen appears. Then the computer tries to reset again to clear the error and the Stop Code screen show up yet...
  3. Stop Code: WDF-Violation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop Code: WDF-Violation: Tried to factory reset my MSI Raider GE66 laptop and during the reset I am now locked into a cycle of it trying to start back up and the Stop Code: WDF-Violation screen appears. Then the computer tries to reset again to clear the error and the Stop Code screen show up yet...
  4. WDF filter driver as top filter driver e.g. MouFiltr sample driver to be loaded on top of stack

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WDF filter driver as top filter driver e.g. MouFiltr sample driver to be loaded on top of stack: HelloHow to make Moufiltr as top driver in below list & above Mouclass, what should be INF or code changes expected. Kindly share any links or tutorials if they are already there.My INF file is as follows,;/*++;; Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.;;...
  5. WDF filter driver as top filter driver e.g. MouFiltr sample driver to be loaded on top of stack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WDF filter driver as top filter driver e.g. MouFiltr sample driver to be loaded on top of stack: HelloHow to make Moufiltr as top driver in below list & above Mouclass, what should be INF or code changes expected. Kindly share any links or tutorials if they are already there.My INF file is as follows,;/*++;; Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.;;...
  6. WDF filter driver as top filter driver e.g. MouFiltr sample driver to be loaded on top of stack

7. Power Management support for a WDF driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Management support for a WDF driver: Hi, I am using a sample WDF driver for the OSR FX2 board. After installation, I am not seeing Power Management in the device manager for that driver. I have made the registry changes as suggested on this page:...
  8. Power Management support for a WDF driver

Power Management support for a WDF driver: Hi, I am using a sample WDF driver for the OSR FX2 board. After installation, I am not seeing Power Management in the device manager for that driver. I have made the registry changes as suggested on this page:...
  9. WDF Violation Blue screen everytime i open the program "Steam'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WDF Violation Blue screen everytime i open the program "Steam': This started happening just an hour ago, i cant find a fix to it, there are no other application on my computer giving me a blue screen other than steam, is there anything i can do? this is really annoying, help would be appreciated...
  10. WDF Violation Blue screen everytime i open the program "Steam'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WDF Violation Blue screen everytime i open the program "Steam': This started happening just an hour ago, i cant find a fix to it, there are no other application on my computer giving me a blue screen other than steam, is there anything i can do? this is really annoying, help would be appreciated...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WDF violation

2. zoom modem wdf violation