Windows 10: WDF_VIOLATION caused by UDE.sys

Discus and support WDF_VIOLATION caused by UDE.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HI All, I'm encountering a blue screen when connecting a USB device to my HP EliteBook 850 G5, it doesn't matter which USB port as the BSOD happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jarrod_Jtown, Sep 17, 2018.

1. WDF_VIOLATION caused by UDE.sys

HI All,

I'm encountering a blue screen when connecting a USB device to my HP EliteBook 850 G5, it doesn't matter which USB port as the BSOD happens on all. the blue screen occurs around 2 seconds after plugging in, the error stop code : WDF_VIOLATION, and it says what failed: "UDE.sys"

all drivers, bios and OS are up to date, and the USB device works perfectly on my old ASUS and every other computer I can try (at least 10) the blue screen also happens on another EliteBook we have of the same spec.

We use hundreds of these USB devices, so it's not the device itself

I can't seem to find any information on what failed,

Any assistance would be much appreciated

Thank you!

WDF_VIOLATION caused by UDE.sys c15abc97-61d7-40bd-9438-65648f91ebef?upload=true.jpg

:)

Jarrod_Jtown, Sep 17, 2018

2. wdf01000.sys and ntoskrnl.exe BSOD

I'm on Windows 10, 64bit

Basically, whenever I try to update my LPC controller through Device Manager, BSOD with WDF_VIOLATION occurs (culprit being wdf01000.sys)

So I try to use the driver verifier to see which driver is causing the BSOD, but then it causes BSOD (cultprit being ntoskrnl.exe)

Have no idea which driver is causing them

Please help!

Here are my list of drivers and system info: Documents

interestingkid005140, Sep 17, 2018
  3. WDF_violation

Hi Rick,

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the inconvenience caused.

The WDF_VIOLATION bug check has a value of 0x0000010D. This indicates that Kernel-Mode Driver Framework (KMDF) detected that Windows found an error in a framework-based driver.

I suggest you to follow the below link to troubleshoot with BSOD:

windows 10 installation fails "pagefault_in_non-paged_area" pssnap.sys

Please reply with the results, we will be glad to help you further.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Sep 17, 2018
  4. Mikeorman Win User

WDF_VIOLATION caused by UDE.sys

WDF_VIOLATION Windows 10

I recently upgraded from windows 8.1 to 10. Shortly after upgrade my monitor went into sleep mode and I could not even access bios. After 2 weeks I managed to get my computer to boot and accept the monitor. Now I am trying to restore factory setting and
    eliminate windows 10 but I keep getting a blue screen with WDF_VIOLATION. Then my pc restarts.

I was really unhappy with windows 8.1 but now I am disgusted with windows 10. Any suggestions on how I can get around this WDF_VIOLATION and restore my pc to factory?

Mikeorman, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

WDF_VIOLATION caused by UDE.sys

1. WDF_VIOLATION caused by UDE.sys - Similar Threads - WDF_VIOLATION caused UDE

2. Bluescreen when shutdown WDF_VIOLATION wdf01000.sys + 58920

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen when shutdown WDF_VIOLATION wdf01000.sys + 58920: minidump in dropbox. shows recovering from BSOD every time when reopening after shutdown.https://www.dropbox.com/s/85mm694u0h4nejs/082421-10515-01.dmp?dl=0...
  3. WDF_VIOLATION

WDF_VIOLATION: My CPU is at 97-100% when I just opened my rainbow 6 siege. And the temperature is at 90 degrees Celsius at least. Then I searched to fix that problem and said that I need to check for updates in setting and update, and then I click on update in steelseries keyboard then...
  4. WDF_violation

WDF_violation: [IMG]sometimes when i unplug my xbox controller my computer crash and give me this stop code WDF_violation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wdfviolation/44d67306-e9d5-45c3-a508-6b13854af258
  5. WDF_Violation

WDF_Violation: Sometimes when I adjust the volume level on my Microsoft Wireless Desktop Elite keyboard, I get a BSOD that says WDF_Violation. Any ideas on the cause? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wdfviolation/332b7f53-d824-43e8-9bf3-80d4ad86a98e
  6. WDF_violation

WDF_violation: sometimes when i unplug my xbox controller my computer crash and give me this stop code WDF_violation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wdfviolation/1d8e0a52-1d47-47c3-b06d-fa59f43a1b9f
  7. BSOD: WDF_VIOLATION

BSOD: WDF_VIOLATION: hi,i need help , i have graphic card 2080|rtx ti, everything worked great until 3 days ago. wanted to update the Card driver since then everything gone bad! the card disappear from windows as he never exist, i made restart to the windows (and hoping for the best) and no...
  8. BSOD WDF_Violation

BSOD WDF_Violation: Hello, I have this error on pc. This is my first post and thank you for your attention.
  9. WDF_VIOLATION

WDF_VIOLATION: Hey y'all, I've never really been happy about Windows 10, but in the last few weeks I've been very upset with it. I'd be just going about my typical business, running Discord, Minecraft for Windows 10, and Spotify at the same time, when I would be just going about my...
  10. Installing Wrong Driver Caused WDF_VIOLATION

Installing Wrong Driver Caused WDF_VIOLATION: I was having trouble with my Lenovo Legion Y520 laptop Elan touchpad. It would activate anything the cursor traveled over. Long story short: Tried various drivers from the Lenovo website but to no avail. I googled the problem and came across some Elan drivers on Softpedia...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ude.sys

2. wdf_violation windows 10 ude.sys

3. wdf_violation ude.sys

4. wdf violation ude.sys,
  5. what is ude.sys,
  6. usb wdf_voilation,
  7. ude.sys elitebook 850