Windows 10: WDF_VIOLATION

Discus and support WDF_VIOLATION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey y'all, I've never really been happy about Windows 10, but in the last few weeks I've been very upset with it. I'd be just going about my typical... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MichaelJac3, Apr 27, 2019.

1. WDF_VIOLATION

Hey y'all,

I've never really been happy about Windows 10, but in the last few weeks I've been very upset with it.

I'd be just going about my typical business, running Discord, Minecraft for Windows 10, and Spotify at the same time, when I would be just going about my business, when suddenly, I would get a loud noise out of my headphones and the computer would bluescreen with the error "WDF_VIOLATION". This has happened both today and yesterday, twice in 2 days, which is NOT something I would pay $120 for.

I think there might be something in common, however. My keyboard is the Microsoft Wireless Desktop Elite Keyboard, and both times my PC has crashed, I have been configuring my music with the Volume Up/Down buttons and pressing the WASD keys at the same time.

If you need the specs on my PC, tell me that you need them in a reply to this as I built this computer myself and the specs are pretty complex.

Thanks,

Michael

:)

MichaelJac3, Apr 27, 2019
  2. Mikeorman Win User

WDF_VIOLATION Windows 10

I recently upgraded from windows 8.1 to 10. Shortly after upgrade my monitor went into sleep mode and I could not even access bios. After 2 weeks I managed to get my computer to boot and accept the monitor. Now I am trying to restore factory setting and
    eliminate windows 10 but I keep getting a blue screen with WDF_VIOLATION. Then my pc restarts.

I was really unhappy with windows 8.1 but now I am disgusted with windows 10. Any suggestions on how I can get around this WDF_VIOLATION and restore my pc to factory?

Mikeorman, Apr 27, 2019
  3. eventtrac Win User
    Windows 10 1809 17763.55 cumulative update BSOD WDF_VIOLATION on HP desktops.

The Microsoft updates released on October 9th, are not the source of the 0x10D WDF_VIOLATION bugchecks on RS4 or RS5. They do not contain or update the driver in question. Instead, affected devices, primarily HP business desktop, are installing a keyboard
    driver update in close proximity, if not the same reboot cycle to the October 9th, 2018 updates.

Owners of devices in reboot pending state should follow the guidance in:

• KB
      : HP Devices may experience blue screen error WDF_VIOLATION after installing HP Keyboard driver (11.0.3.1)
    Devices currently experiencing the WDF_VIOLATION Bugcheck should follow the guidance in:

• KB
      : HP devices may experience blue screen error WDF_VIOLATION after installing HP keyboard driver (version 11.0.3.

eventtrac, Apr 27, 2019
  4. WDF_VIOLATION

Windows 10 WDF_Violation

I have installed Windows 10 now my computer is redoing constantly your computer has encountered a problem we will restart for you please go to WDF_Violation for more information. Well this has given me nothing, my computer wont go into safe mode, I can't
    reboot with a prior restore point.

Suggestions?

JenniferGottovi, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

WDF_VIOLATION

1. WDF_VIOLATION - Similar Threads - WDF_VIOLATION

2. blue screen wdf_violation/IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blue screen wdf_violation/IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL: so as the subject describes,I get wdf_Violation cause : wdf_01000.sys or IRQL_NOT_LESSTHAN_OR_EQUAL every time I disconnect my mouse I searched answers.microsoft and I see you always ask for minidumb files so here it's :...
  3. WDF_Violation error on shutdown after Win10 reinstall

WDF_Violation error on shutdown after Win10 reinstall: I reinstalled Windows 10 on my laptop and updated it, so now it's running a full 1909 version of windows. I've done this before with no problem. This time however, whenever I shut down Windows, whether I use ShutDown, Shift+ShutDown or Restart, the computer goes into BSOD...
  4. Windows 10 WDF_VIOLATION error when connecting bluetooth headset/headphones

Windows 10 WDF_VIOLATION error when connecting bluetooth headset/headphones: Why does my Bluetooth headset cause Windows 10 to bluescreen? System Windows 10 Home 64-bit Microsoft Audio Source Service Driver Version 10.0.18362.693 IntelR Wireless BluetoothR Driver Version 21.50.0.1 Microsoft headphone Driver Version 10.0.18362.693 Microsoft...
  5. BSOD WDF_violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD WDF_violation: Hello friends! Recently I rolled back my disk C. After restoring file system the problem occurred – BSOD WDF_violation during restart Windows. I tried to open minidump with BluescreenView and have found the problem is in files wdf01000.sys and ntoskrnl.exe How can I fix...
  6. wdf_violation bluescreen stopcode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    wdf_violation bluescreen stopcode: When I normally shut down my pc it doesn't show up when booting. But if I try to reboot it always comes up "wdf_violation". What can I do? submitted by /u/AlluTuber [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gtarr6/wdf_violation_bluescreen_stopcode/
  7. WDF_Violation when trying to install newest nvidia driver

WDF_Violation when trying to install newest nvidia driver: Lately I have been getting insane fps drops from 300 consistent to 60 every 10 seconds. I have a PC with: - i9-9900kf 4.7 GHz - RTX 2080 Super - 32gb ram 2660 Mhz with XMP enabled When I try to install the newest Nvidia driver, I just get blue screen saying...
  8. WDF_violation blue screen

WDF_violation blue screen: Hi after a week of flawless operation my pc is crashing again after thinking we had it sorted and displaying the error wdf_violation blue screen, I have the minidump file ready....
  9. WDF_violation blue screen

WDF_violation blue screen: Hello, I am running W10 Home V 1909 OS18363.752, I am getting WDF_violation blue screen randomly when I try to open a webpage or clicking around in youtube and some times even just looking around on my pc....
  10. F1-F12 not working after getting WDF_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    F1-F12 not working after getting WDF_VIOLATION: Hi Good day! I pulled my Mice out of my Unit and I got Blue screen WDF_VIOLATION, now I'm having problem with F1-F12 when running Logitech G hub in the background, however if G Hub is off, F1-F12 keys are fine working, I think the WDF_VIOLATION erased something or corrupt a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wdf_violation usb phone