Windows 10: WDS activation ...?

Discus and support WDS activation ...? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi All. After the last update a week ago , now I have a message asking me to activate windows .. My windows 8.1 came with the HP laptop and upgraded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RonCFL, Jun 18, 2017.

1. RonCFL Win User

WDS activation ...?

Hi All.
    After the last update a week ago , now I have a message asking me to activate windows ..
    My windows 8.1 came with the HP laptop and upgraded to 10 about a year ago ..

What is the problem ..? how do I fix this ..?

Thanks .

WDS activation ...? [​IMG]

WDS activation ...? [​IMG]

:)

RonCFL, Jun 18, 2017
  2. PatGarard Win User

Ransom:Win32/Teerac

No files are encrypted.

The Trojan is not active - WD reports about 14 instances of infected files and CLEANS the PC.

WD mandates a reboot but the infection remains.

Pat Garard

PatGarard, Jun 18, 2017
  3. Windows 10 - Error 577 Defender greyed out and cant switch on - only antivirus is Avast

That might be good advice, if it weren't for the fact that some Windows Updates will NOT install unless Windows Defender is active and working. Had this problem a couple months back and once I activated WD, the updates downloaded and installed with no problem.
    Now I'm having a problem with updates again and I can't turn WD on/change settings or even start the WD service. Any other suggestions? (Windows 10)

CynthiaBonini, Jun 18, 2017
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

WDS activation ...?

Please open a Command Prompt (Admin) or Powershell (Admin) and run:
    slmgr /dlv

There will not be any uniquely identifying info in the result, please post the entire result here without blanking anything out and we can help further.

I suspect you probably have an erroneous Windows 10 Home product key installed and it needs to be changed to:
    YTMG3-N6DKC-DKB77-7M9GH-8HVX7

NavyLCDR, Jun 18, 2017
  5. RonCFL Win User
    Attachment 140228

RonCFL, Jun 18, 2017
  6. Superfly Win User
    This is the correct default Home key: YTMG3-N6DKC-DKB77-7M9GH-8HVX7

Use the Settings -> Activation->change product key link to install it.

Superfly, Jun 18, 2017
  7. RonCFL Win User

RonCFL, Jun 18, 2017
  8. NavyLCDR New Member

WDS activation ...?

@Superfly provided the correct product key. My mistake - I wasn't at home to look at mine WDS activation ...? :). Windows 10 Creator's Update has had issues with the GUI Activation Screen under Settings - Updates & Security - sometimes it won't activate Windows. Now that you have the proper product key installed, open the Command Prompt (Admin) or Powershell (Admin) and run:
    slmgr /ato

That forces the online automatic activation. If you are already activated, it won't do any harm, it will just come back with a message that your Windows 10 is activated.

NavyLCDR, Jun 18, 2017
  9. RonCFL Win User
    Cool, I'll try that as soon as I get back home ..

Update:
    I think it works .... "fingers crossed"

Thank you NavyLCDR and very body.

RonCFL, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

WDS activation ...?

1. WDS activation ...? - Similar Threads - WDS activation

2. Issue with capture image of windows 10 through wds

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue with capture image of windows 10 through wds: Hi, i have installed WDS on server 2012 & upload BOOT.WIM & install.WIM on wds through windows 10 dvd. normally when i'm using wds for format my systems through normal image which i uploaded through DVD installation completed successfully, then i prepare WDS for capture...
  3. Unable to install Windows over network with WDS server

Unable to install Windows over network with WDS server: I am attempting to push an image out to many Win 10 computers. The issue being that when the NVMe drive is set to RAID On, Windows says it cannot install to the partition no matter what I do. I've tried fully deleting it, formatting it, formatting the bare minimum to install...
  4. Set up WDS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Set up WDS: How to set up WDS on Computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-up-wds/42c3b2a2-94ff-4f32-894f-35adc8b99d53
  5. How to config WDS in a way that bitlocker network unlock work properly?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to config WDS in a way that bitlocker network unlock work properly?: Hi Pals, I have client system with UEFI enabled dhcp, system drive encrypted with PIN+TPM and network protector certificate is deployed! At boot time, valid ip obtained by dhcp but no drive key acquired! and bit-locker blue screen appeared to enter key manually! any one...
  6. Unable to install Windows 10 Enterprise x64 through the WDS server.. (Windows Server 2012 R2)

Unable to install Windows 10 Enterprise x64 through the WDS server.. (Windows Server 2012 R2): Hello Everyone, I have a LAB for practice on virtualization (Hyper-V) and i have configured a WDS server on Windows Server 2012 R2 and added some images, all other images are working fine instead of Windows 10 Enterprise x64, all the steps are completing but at the last...
  7. Can MDT/WDS deploy only recovery, efi & C Partition ?

Can MDT/WDS deploy only recovery, efi & C Partition ?: Hello, Want to learn about MDT/WDS but have a very specific requirement. I've to deploy Windows 10 64 bit on 15 computers which already have lots of data in their D & E partitions. Taking their backup & restoring them after deployment is not practical. So I want to install...
  8. WDS+ PXE boot a windows 7 machine, getting error : The boot configuration data for your PC...

WDS+ PXE boot a windows 7 machine, getting error : The boot configuration data for your PC...: I am trying to update windows 7 machines to Windows 10 using WDS. After Pressing F12, getting following error. ******************************************************** Downloaded WDSNBP from 10.10.100.129 WDSNBP started using DHCP Referral. Contacting Server: XXXXXXX...
  9. unable to login after a win10 1803 MDT/WDS deployment

unable to login after a win10 1803 MDT/WDS deployment: I was able to create and deploy a win10 1803 image containing a number of software packages, the deployment ends with no errors, it joins a domain. Everything worked fine with the first set of computers. However it is not working right for some other computers which have...
  10. Unable to get computer to join domain through WDS

Unable to get computer to join domain through WDS: Hello, Recently, I have implemented WDS within my workplace to get away from Configuration Manager (As crazy as this might sounds), the reason being is to help streamline and reduce the time it takes to image a single machine and also to decrease the amount of post...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WDS windows activation key

2. setting product key activation wds