Windows 10: WDS activation ...?

Discus and support WDS activation ...? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi All. After the last update a week ago , now I have a message asking me to activate windows .. My windows 8.1 came with the HP laptop and upgraded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RonCFL, Jun 18, 2017.

1. RonCFL Win User

WDS activation ...?

Hi All.
    After the last update a week ago , now I have a message asking me to activate windows ..
    My windows 8.1 came with the HP laptop and upgraded to 10 about a year ago ..

What is the problem ..? how do I fix this ..?

Thanks .

WDS activation ...? [​IMG]

WDS activation ...? [​IMG]

:)

RonCFL, Jun 18, 2017
  2. PatGarard Win User

Ransom:Win32/Teerac

No files are encrypted.

The Trojan is not active - WD reports about 14 instances of infected files and CLEANS the PC.

WD mandates a reboot but the infection remains.

Pat Garard

PatGarard, Jun 18, 2017
  3. Windows 10 - Error 577 Defender greyed out and cant switch on - only antivirus is Avast

That might be good advice, if it weren't for the fact that some Windows Updates will NOT install unless Windows Defender is active and working. Had this problem a couple months back and once I activated WD, the updates downloaded and installed with no problem.
    Now I'm having a problem with updates again and I can't turn WD on/change settings or even start the WD service. Any other suggestions? (Windows 10)

CynthiaBonini, Jun 18, 2017
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

WDS activation ...?

Please open a Command Prompt (Admin) or Powershell (Admin) and run:
    slmgr /dlv

There will not be any uniquely identifying info in the result, please post the entire result here without blanking anything out and we can help further.

I suspect you probably have an erroneous Windows 10 Home product key installed and it needs to be changed to:
    YTMG3-N6DKC-DKB77-7M9GH-8HVX7

NavyLCDR, Jun 18, 2017
  5. RonCFL Win User
    Attachment 140228

RonCFL, Jun 18, 2017
  6. Superfly Win User
    This is the correct default Home key: YTMG3-N6DKC-DKB77-7M9GH-8HVX7

Use the Settings -> Activation->change product key link to install it.

Superfly, Jun 18, 2017
  7. RonCFL Win User

RonCFL, Jun 18, 2017
  8. NavyLCDR New Member

WDS activation ...?

@Superfly provided the correct product key. My mistake - I wasn't at home to look at mine WDS activation ...? :). Windows 10 Creator's Update has had issues with the GUI Activation Screen under Settings - Updates & Security - sometimes it won't activate Windows. Now that you have the proper product key installed, open the Command Prompt (Admin) or Powershell (Admin) and run:
    slmgr /ato

That forces the online automatic activation. If you are already activated, it won't do any harm, it will just come back with a message that your Windows 10 is activated.

NavyLCDR, Jun 18, 2017
  9. RonCFL Win User
    Cool, I'll try that as soon as I get back home ..

Update:
    I think it works .... "fingers crossed"

Thank you NavyLCDR and very body.

RonCFL, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

WDS activation ...?

1. WDS activation ...? - Similar Threads - WDS activation

2. WDS Capture Wizard Cannot See Disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WDS Capture Wizard Cannot See Disk: I have using a hybrid MDT/WDS model. I plan to capture an image I have created using WDS and then update my MDT Deployment Share with the captured image and use MDT to deploy it to other machines. However, after sysprepping the machine with the image and PXE booting into the...
  3. WDS Capture Wizard Cannot See Disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WDS Capture Wizard Cannot See Disk: I have using a hybrid MDT/WDS model. I plan to capture an image I have created using WDS and then update my MDT Deployment Share with the captured image and use MDT to deploy it to other machines. However, after sysprepping the machine with the image and PXE booting into the...
  4. UEFI pxe boot problem with WDS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UEFI pxe boot problem with WDS: Hello all,Recently, we purchased gigabyte H510M S2P motherboards and I could not enable legacybios mode to install windows from WDS server. When i enable CSM on mitherboard to boot with bios it hangs on bios boot screen, so I enabled network stack to be able to boot from uefi...
  5. UEFI pxe boot problem with WDS

UEFI pxe boot problem with WDS: Hello all,Recently, we purchased gigabyte H510M S2P motherboards and I could not enable legacybios mode to install windows from WDS server. When i enable CSM on mitherboard to boot with bios it hangs on bios boot screen, so I enabled network stack to be able to boot from uefi...
  6. WDS server Login issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WDS server Login issue: I have installed WDS service on a standalone 2019 Windows server. On client side as I click on the boot.wim it takes me to the language setup screen but when i proceed with the next button a login windows pops up asking for user logins to connect to this server. I type in the...
  7. WDS server Login issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WDS server Login issue: I have installed WDS service on a standalone 2019 Windows server. On client side as I click on the boot.wim it takes me to the language setup screen but when i proceed with the next button a login windows pops up asking for user logins to connect to this server. I type in the...
  8. WDS server Login issue

9. WDS server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WDS server: Hi teamI have WDS server. And i captured customizing windows 10 and it is working well with the laptops. Now i need to upgrade the captured image with Win11 but I can't take windows capture with sysprep. Is there any solution for Win 11 ? or if there are any other solutions...
  10. WDS server

WDS server: Hi teamI have WDS server. And i captured customizing windows 10 and it is working well with the laptops. Now i need to upgrade the captured image with Win11 but I can't take windows capture with sysprep. Is there any solution for Win 11 ? or if there are any other solutions...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WDS windows activation key

2. setting product key activation wds