Windows 10: WDT GUI improvements...

Discus and support WDT GUI improvements... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; @ ThemeTeam and those that are good at graphics... I'm re-developing WDT with a modern UI but without XAML. i.e. keeping it portable. With Showkey... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Superfly, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Superfly Win User

WDT GUI improvements...

@ ThemeTeam and those that are good at graphics...

I'm re-developing WDT with a modern UI but without XAML. i.e. keeping it portable.
    With Showkey I'm using a third party for the modern UI, however, I've been working on my own modern UI... Please let me know what I need to add to make it more Win 10-like.

Windows_Diagnostic_Tool.exe — RGhost — file sharing

I'll upload to Github once we have a final GUI model.

:)

Superfly, Oct 30, 2015

2. Still cant download recommended updates

Helped me, thanks. Turned out to be very last "Motherboard device" in System devices that updated WDT device driver.

Greg-Heaney, Oct 30, 2015
  3. dmitshed Win User
    Windows 10 not downloading recommended updates

My solution is to go to the Device manager -> View -> Show hidden devices. One of System board resources was detected as Intel WDT after updating its driver.

dmitshed, Oct 30, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

WDT GUI improvements...

Too many download buttons which one? top left? I'm scared
    WDT GUI improvements... [​IMG]

Cliff S, Oct 30, 2015
  5. lx07 Win User
    top left (black) one *Smile

6. Cliff S New Member
    *chuckleThanks.

Cliff S, Oct 30, 2015
  7. Superfly Win User

Superfly, Oct 30, 2015
  8. Cliff S New Member

WDT GUI improvements...

Something needs to be done with the letter colors on the left column. With lighter colored themes it's not really a problem, but with darker(and not just black & gray) themes they remain black and are very hard to read.

Cliff S, Oct 30, 2015
  9. Cliff S New Member

original

And I guess this is only because it's still unsigned?

Cliff S, Oct 30, 2015
  10. Superfly Win User
    Thanx Cliff, Agreed, the menu bar definitely needs more work.
    ...yup, it needs more usage to get automatically signed.

Superfly, Oct 30, 2015
  11. Cliff S New Member
    You mean it helps if I just click it on a few times a day? Or is there more to it than that?

Cliff S, Oct 30, 2015
  12. OldMike65 Win User

OldMike65, Oct 31, 2015
  13. Cliff S New Member

WDT GUI improvements...

Bing Images. Just search for something ....smiley gif, like that one was from nervous smiley gif.

Cliff S, Oct 31, 2015
  14. Superfly Win User
    Unfortunately it's IP-related.. but thanx for the sentiment ...

Superfly, Oct 31, 2015
  15. Cliff S New Member
    Yeah I noticed after the initial warning, I don't get it any more*Smile.

Cliff S, Oct 31, 2015
Thema:

WDT GUI improvements...

1. WDT GUI improvements... - Similar Threads - WDT GUI improvements

2. GUI Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GUI Problems: I'm using a PC tower optimised for audio production that uses Optane technology. For the past 7 days now the system behaves in a manner that necessitates multiple restarts - up to 40 a day but who's counting - via the computers power button. No problem is ever observed with...
  3. Realtek GUI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek GUI: Just done a new Windows 10 build based on Asrock H410M-HDV and the Realtek interface looks like this [img] however, I'd like it to look like this on my MSI B85M-E45 [img] is it possible, or is it a mobo thing ? 176346
  4. Windows 10 Debloat Tool GUI improves the Windows 10 tweaker's usability

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Debloat Tool GUI improves the Windows 10 tweaker's usability: Windows 10 Sophia Script is a powerful PowerShell script to make all kinds of tweaks to Windows 10 systems. We reviewed Sophia Script in the past and found it to be a very powerful yet complex option reserved to advanced Windows users who know how to read and edit PowerShell...
  5. Windows GUI in general is slow, any tips improving this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows GUI in general is slow, any tips improving this?: I have noticed that the rendering of the Windows 10 GUI in general is slow compared to Windows 7 (same video card, 4K monitor using 150% scaling on both). You notice the interface being "painted" in most situations (nothing so drastic as to prevent use, but noticeable). As...
  6. git gui

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    git gui: Somehow git-gui has been installed on my windows 10 system. It has installed its commands into the file explorer menu. It is failing on an SSL call. I get the following error message fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/dfl1955/xxxxxxx.git/': error:1407742E:SSL...
  7. GUI interface

GUI interface: i can not access any routers switches that use a GUI interface , say 192.168.1.1 yet i can ping them fine and or use a network utility to talk to them , but can not get to them from ie or chrome or edge or any browser...
  8. OpenVPN GUi: Where's the GUI?

OpenVPN GUi: Where's the GUI?: I am trying to setup the VPN service provided by my Nighthawk AC1900 Router. I think that the service/router side is setup. Now I am trying to get the client side going. On this Windows 10 client laptop I have installed OpenVPN GUI. It's running according to Task Manager and...
  9. GUI

in Windows 10 Support
    GUI: Has anybody else got this GUI don't know how I got ir presume it came down from an upgrade. It really is brilliant but what I want to know is can I change it? 102886
  10. How to capture Windows 10 to a WDT server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to capture Windows 10 to a WDT server: I've been banging my head against the wall on this all day, so figured I'd try to see if anyone else has had any success. I'm trying to capture a reference image of Windows 10 for deployment using MDT. I've updated MDT to support Windows 10, so that part seems fine. I...