Windows 10: We are updating Xbox Game Bar. It should be ready to use again shortly See in Store

Discus and support We are updating Xbox Game Bar. It should be ready to use again shortly See in Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Everytime, I open the Xbox Game Bar, it says We are updating Xbox Game Bar. It should be ready to use again shortly See in Store How can i solve it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ShadyVooDoo, Sep 13, 2020.

1. We are updating Xbox Game Bar. It should be ready to use again shortly See in Store

Everytime, I open the Xbox Game Bar, it says We are updating Xbox Game Bar. It should be ready to use again shortly See in Store

How can i solve it

:)

ShadyVooDoo, Sep 13, 2020

2. Xbox game bar keeps updating

Has anyone had this? On one pc the Xbox game bar keeps getting listed as an update in the store app, I always have automatically update apps turned off, preferring to check and install updates manually. Last few days I often open store app and see a ‘1’ in the top corner and it’s invariably Xbox game bar. I click to update it and it does its thing in a jiffy. Then I’ll do a manual check for app updates. It will say everything is up to date. But then it’ll be back usually the following day! The reliability history never shows it listed as a successful update or unsuccessful. The app actually updated officially I think sometime last week. So it’s like a phantom update that keeps happening periodically over and over! Launching a game like solitaire wakes the bar up to confirm its working ok

But this is a weird quirk in 1803. We don’t have it happen on our other machine but instead have a similar quirk with another app ‘mobile plans’ (not that we use it ever).

Scottyboy99, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Sep 13, 2020
  4. We are updating Xbox Game Bar. It should be ready to use again shortly See in Store

Cannot open Xbox App game bar

Hi Jamie,

Issues with saving your video clips or using the Game bar on Windows 10 are possibly caused by an outdated Xbox app or a corrupted folder on Windows Explorer. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you move your saved video clips to another folder within
    the PC. The next saved videos will automatically go to the new folder.

If the issue persists, reset Windows Store to clear the store cache. Then, uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App to manually update it by following the steps below:

To reset Windows Store:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

To update the Xbox App:

• Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.  
    • Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.  
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage  
    • Hit Enter.  
    • Launch Windows Store and download Xbox App.  

You can also sign in to another use to isolate if there is an issue with your profile.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

We are updating Xbox Game Bar. It should be ready to use again shortly See in Store

1. We are updating Xbox Game Bar. It should be ready to use again shortly See in Store - Similar Threads - are updating Xbox

2. "We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly.": Whenever I attempt to open Settings it says "We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly." and of course, waiting has done nothing.I am on Windows 11 on the latest preview. This happened after I last updated this computer. It seems it is only on my main...
  3. "We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly.": Whenever I attempt to open Settings it says "We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly." and of course, waiting has done nothing.I am on Windows 11 on the latest preview. This happened after I last updated this computer. It seems it is only on my main...
  4. We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly.: Just shows up when I try to open settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/were-updating-settings-it-should-be-ready-to-use/5840a22c-e630-4bbb-b2b9-416862fa8964
  5. We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly.: Just shows up when I try to open settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/were-updating-settings-it-should-be-ready-to-use/5840a22c-e630-4bbb-b2b9-416862fa8964
  6. We're updating Calculator. It should be ready to use again shortly.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    We're updating Calculator. It should be ready to use again shortly.: Hi, I'm having this error since last week. The update process is done and there is no update on windows. I have uninstall updates and download them again, restart several time, but nothing happens. Thank you,...
  7. We’re updating Windows Security. It should be ready to use again shortly.

We’re updating Windows Security. It should be ready to use again shortly.: I get this message every time when I try editing exclusions or trying to do anything with windows defender. I've looked it up for a fix nothing found. It has been doing this all day I've restarted, checked for updates nothing is working must just be me?...
  8. We’re updating Films & TV. It should be ready to use again shortly.

We’re updating Films & TV. It should be ready to use again shortly.: Dear Madam, / Sir, Is Microsoft doing the above? It lasts for a couple couple days already? Thanks and regards, William https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/were-updating-films-tv-it-should-be-ready-to-use/67529072-9359-497e-b19f-07c2056245dc
  9. We’re updating Realtek Audio Console. It should be ready to use again shortly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    We’re updating Realtek Audio Console. It should be ready to use again shortly.: ขอวิธีแก้ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/were-updating-realtek-audio-console-it-should-be/7abf72be-d45f-4efc-88df-b3187f7f60d2
  10. We’re updating Sea of Thieves, It should be ready to use again shortly.

in Windows 10 News
    We’re updating Sea of Thieves, It should be ready to use again shortly.: [ATTACH] Sea of Thieves is one of the newest video games from Microsoft for the Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. The game brings a lot to the table where multiplayer is concerned because there’s no single player experience here. The [...] This post We’re updating Sea of Thieves,...