Windows 10: We are validating Windows 10 on your PC

Discus and support We are validating Windows 10 on your PC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; The GetWindows Icon shows that it is validating Windows 10 on this PC. Thank you for reserving your free upgrade. I went to view confirmation and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by vickyg, Dec 7, 2015.

1. vickyg Win User

We are validating Windows 10 on your PC

The GetWindows Icon shows that it is validating Windows 10 on this PC. Thank you for reserving your free upgrade. I went to view confirmation and canceled the reservation. Even though the UAC screen darkens and I have to allow it to make changes it doesn't change. Even after I reboot, it still shows that I have reserved a copy.

I don't want WINDOWS 10. My computer is not compatible, my software is not compatible, I am not compatible. How do I stop this?

:)

vickyg, Dec 7, 2015

2. Validating Windows 10 for your PC

I am running Windows 8.1. I reserved a copy Windows 10 when the reservations first came out. It has been out since July and it is October 11. I keep getting the message "Validating Windows 10 for your PC" What is the delay?? Is there something I should
    do? I keep 8.1 updated.

HarrySaunders, Dec 7, 2015
  3. DonMore Win User
    "We're validating Windows 10 for your PC"

My computer must be speeshell

DonMore, Dec 7, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member
Thema:

We are validating Windows 10 on your PC

1. We are validating Windows 10 on your PC - Similar Threads - are validating

2. WINDOWS 11 ENTERPRISE PRODUCT KEY LIFETIME VALIDITY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11 ENTERPRISE PRODUCT KEY LIFETIME VALIDITY: WINDOWS 11 ENTERPRISE PRODUCT KEY LIFETIME VALIDITY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-enterprise-product-key-lifetime/51ff64f0-474c-4e38-9fde-2cacd241c141
  3. WINDOWS 11 ENTERPRISE PRODUCT KEY LIFETIME VALIDITY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS 11 ENTERPRISE PRODUCT KEY LIFETIME VALIDITY: WINDOWS 11 ENTERPRISE PRODUCT KEY LIFETIME VALIDITY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-enterprise-product-key-lifetime/51ff64f0-474c-4e38-9fde-2cacd241c141
  4. Disk validation failed. I am trying to boot to UEFI but MBR2GPT is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk validation failed. I am trying to boot to UEFI but MBR2GPT is not working.: Here is a picture of the promptI just can not find a way to figure this out.I have to disks: 1 HDD and 1 SSD where my OS is installed.Someone said that I might have to remove my HDD to get this to work, but some other guy said I don't need to remove it because I have only 2...
  5. Disk validation failed. I am trying to boot to UEFI but MBR2GPT is not working.

Disk validation failed. I am trying to boot to UEFI but MBR2GPT is not working.: Here is a picture of the promptI just can not find a way to figure this out.I have to disks: 1 HDD and 1 SSD where my OS is installed.Someone said that I might have to remove my HDD to get this to work, but some other guy said I don't need to remove it because I have only 2...
  6. Disk validation failed. I am trying to boot to UEFI but MBR2GPT is not working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...: I very recently acquired a new for me laptop, it's a Lenovo yoga laptop idk if that helps. It still had an old business account on it so I decided to factory reset it it's not stolen. I wasn't able to activate windows invalid product key? and I'm not really the most tech...
  8. Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...: I very recently acquired a new for me laptop, it's a Lenovo yoga laptop idk if that helps. It still had an old business account on it so I decided to factory reset it it's not stolen. I wasn't able to activate windows invalid product key? and I'm not really the most tech...
  9. Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...

10. Is DESKTOP-663Q8FœØå a valid hostname for windows

Is DESKTOP-663Q8FœØå a valid hostname for windows: Is DESKTOP-663Q8FœØå a valid hostname for windows ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-desktop-663q8f%C5%93%C3%B8%C3%A5-a-valid/82b89d3d-0f94-4557-a5b5-1674187e95f6