Windows 10: ‘we can not sign you into your account’ error

Discus and support ‘we can not sign you into your account’ error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It happened after Windows update. The next morning, when I turned on my HP laptop, I saw a "we cannot sign you into your account anything you have may... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CarmeloTibbetts, Jun 16, 2020.

1. ‘we can not sign you into your account’ error

It happened after Windows update. The next morning, when I turned on my HP laptop, I saw a "we cannot sign you into your account anything you have may be lost" error. I rebooted and found that everything on the desktop changed colors and sizes. The File Explorer was empty but I found my files in the folder “This PC”

:)

CarmeloTibbetts, Jun 16, 2020
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. ‘we can not sign you into your account’ error :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Jun 16, 2020
  3. signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 16, 2020
  4. ‘we can not sign you into your account’ error

sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

‘we can not sign you into your account’ error

1. ‘we can not sign you into your account’ error - Similar Threads - ‘we sign account’

2. We can't sign you into your account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    We can't sign you into your account: When trying to sign into a laptop my friends she gets the message We can't sign in to your account. It says to sign out to fix the problem but after signing out it just repeats. We need to access files on the laptop and I have added myself in safe mode and can sign in but...
  3. We can't sign you into your account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can't sign you into your account: When trying to sign into a laptop my friends she gets the message We can't sign in to your account. It says to sign out to fix the problem but after signing out it just repeats. We need to access files on the laptop and I have added myself in safe mode and can sign in but...
  4. We can't sign you into your account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. we can't sign you into your account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    we can't sign you into your account: I have a user account, that no matter which computer he logs into, he gets We can't sign you into your account. This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account and signing back in....He gets this on any computer he signs into. Any ideas?...
  6. we can't sign you into your account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we can't sign you into your account: I have a user account, that no matter which computer he logs into, he gets We can't sign you into your account. This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account and signing back in....He gets this on any computer he signs into. Any ideas?...
  7. we can't sign you into your account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Receiving we cannot sign you into your account error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Receiving we cannot sign you into your account error: Please Read Okay so I have had this laptop for a few years and for a while I have had an issue where my WIFI would cut out regularly for no reason. However two days ago I did an HP update and the next day when I turned on my laptop a bunch of error messages popped saying "we...
  9. We can't sign you into your account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    We can't sign you into your account: This is a bummer! Or, I am a bummer. I staarted up the Admin account, and it wouldn't sign in. Then, I guess because of the changes I made in the registry, I can't sign in to my normal account. The name is there, the pin is accepted. But rather than saying "Welcome", I'm...
  10. Sign In Error - "We can't sign into your account"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sign In Error - "We can't sign into your account": I Just had a log in error. I have a Dell Precision 7710 mobile work station with the Anniversary Update. I turned on the machine and tried to log in and got: --------------- We can't sign into your account This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account,...