Windows 10: We can not the process your payment.

Discus and support We can not the process your payment. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I tried to buy the microsoft office and they keep giving me this message. Any help would be much appreciated.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by laykhim, Dec 4, 2019.

1. laykhim Win User

We can not the process your payment.

I tried to buy the microsoft office and they keep giving me this message. Any help would be much appreciated.

:)

laykhim, Dec 4, 2019

2. Trouble processing payment

Hi Johannsson,

Payment issues occur if there is an issue with your account or your payment cards need an update. To resolve your concern, we recommend to check and follow the steps in this article:

Manage your payment options online

If the issue still persists, we suggest contacting
    Xbox Contact Support
    . They can help you to update your account.

Also, refer to this
    link
    on how to Troubleshoot problems with payment options.

We look forward to your response.

Marvelos Reg, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Trouble processing payment

Hi Collin,

Issues processing payment when purchasing online may occur if your payment instrument needs an update or there is an issue with your account. It can also occur if your account region is different from the region of the item that you are trying to purchase.

To resolve your concern, click on this
    link
    and follow the steps to manage your payment details.

If you are having troubles managing your payment details or billing information online, contact

Xbox Chat Support
    via chat or request a call so they can help you update your account securely.

Should you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Dec 4, 2019
  4. We can not the process your payment.

not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

We can not the process your payment.

1. We can not the process your payment. - Similar Threads - process payment

2. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out: MY7FrY2u3km5wewk.31.3652024/02/02 - 16:32:10 UTC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/were-having-trouble-processing-your-payment-and/fee876c5-0f8d-4295-8906-06fce9251e46
  3. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out: MY7FrY2u3km5wewk.31.3652024/02/02 - 16:32:10 UTC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/were-having-trouble-processing-your-payment-and/fee876c5-0f8d-4295-8906-06fce9251e46
  4. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.: So, I was trying to buy Minecraft with my debit card. This message popped up and I did all the troubleshooting. It still didn't work, so I tried my credit card. Same error message. Did all the troubleshooting again. Still, the same error message....
  6. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.: So, I was trying to buy Minecraft with my debit card. This message popped up and I did all the troubleshooting. It still didn't work, so I tried my credit card. Same error message. Did all the troubleshooting again. Still, the same error message....
  7. Receiving error "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Receiving error "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it...: Hello,I was able to purchase an xbox game as a gift and when I went to purchase another same day it wouldn't let me. I received error "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out." I have been receiving this error for 2 weeks. My account...
  8. Receiving error "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it...

Receiving error "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it...: Hello,I was able to purchase an xbox game as a gift and when I went to purchase another same day it wouldn't let me. I received error "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out." I have been receiving this error for 2 weeks. My account...
  9. I purchased 2 bundles. The payment was processed but I didnt receive my bundles and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased 2 bundles. The payment was processed but I didnt receive my bundles and I...: I purchased 2 bundles in Home Makeover Design. The payment was processed but I didnt receive my bundles and I cannot for the life of me figure out what happened or where they went........
  10. I purchased 2 bundles. The payment was processed but I didnt receive my bundles and I...

I purchased 2 bundles. The payment was processed but I didnt receive my bundles and I...: I purchased 2 bundles in Home Makeover Design. The payment was processed but I didnt receive my bundles and I cannot for the life of me figure out what happened or where they went........

Users found this page by searching for:

1. We can’t process your payment.Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment.Oz7LkyIJdUGERr8x.0.0.7.182019/12/18 - 07:19:47 UTC